[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

@bluemoony @ocean90 @sava2sava 

Thanks! I thought I was the only one not really feeling the romance. 

@bluemoony

Yeah, she was pretty bad in Hwarang, but I'm chalking it up to bad production and script like you. It did not help that my ship sank to the bottom of the ocean. LOL...

@ocean90

Me too. I really want to see her and Park Hyungsik in a drama as the OTP. I think chemistry will be sizzling since they already had sparks flying in Hwarang even though she was supposed to dislike him there. Imagine what more would it be if they were supposed to like each other.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, saya2 said:

I am talking about the little boy who have mental illness and Ha ram try to save him but at the end his father kill him but Ha ram think she saved him

OHhh ... the little boy was meant to die ... so Black was not interfering in his fate... but i understand your point HR will get angry if she find out...

37 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

@bluemoony @ocean90 @sava2sava 

Thanks! I thought I was the only one not really feeling the romance. 

@bluemoony

Yeah, she was pretty bad in Hwarang, but I'm chalking it up to bad production and script like you. It did not help that my ship sank to the bottom of the ocean. LOL...

@ocean90

Me too. I really want to see her and Park Hyungsik in a drama as the OTP. I think chemistry will be sizzling since they already had sparks flying in Hwarang even though she was supposed to dislike him there. Imagine what more would it be if they were supposed to like each other.

Unlike you, I really enjoy the romance between Ha Ram and Black because it is rather unusual. But the mystery is as much intriguing as the romance. So far, Black has become my favourite drama.

As for the half-brother of OMS, I am still inclined to believe that he could have been murdered, despite the presence of the grim reaper. We shouldn't forget that his mother has not buried him properly. Maybe that's why he has become a grim reaper.

I like your idea about the stepfather being behind all this for his wife. But when he met her in Moojin again, she hadn't seen him for a while. He met her on the day of the collapse based on her words. For the collapse to happen, it had to be planned before the construction. 

Guest ShinSangHwa
18 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Unlike you, I really enjoy the romance between Ha Ram and Black because it is rather unusual. But the mystery is as much intriguing as the romance. So far, Black has become my favourite drama.

As for the half-brother of OMS, I am still inclined to believe that he could have been murdered, despite the presence of the grim reaper. We shouldn't forget that his mother has not buried him properly. Maybe that's why he has become a grim reaper.

I like your idea about the stepfather being behind all this for his wife. But when he met her in Moojin again, she hadn't seen him for a while. He met her on the day of the collapse based on her words. For the collapse to happen, it had to be planned before the construction. 

@bebebisous33 i agree with you. You are the best.

From all the OCN drama that i watch. This is the only drama that had romance on it. I really glad and don't regret to love this drama. Other drama just a sweet moment. My genre for drama is detective drama and OCN had a lot of it.

I think both of them Go Ara and Song Seung Heon has the best chemistry and they were cute in the bts too. I really like both of them. Also all the other actor and the Black Crew. This drama will be the best drama for end of the year.

What ever ending i will accept it. But of course, i want the happy ending for both of them. Kang Ha Ram must be with Black (444). We are the #BlackOCNTeam.

@bebebisous33

Good point regarding the doctor. I think i would need to rewatch that scene/episode. Or it's also possible that she hadn't seen him but he's been around watching her like a shadow.

For OMS's brother, I don't think that not having a proper burial has any relation to it. Let's take 419/Clara as an example, she also never got a proper burial but was able to move on after her body was found. Her bones are still with the police if I remember correctly.

31 minutes ago, ShinSangHwa said:

From all the OCN drama that i watch. This is the only drama that had romance on it. I really glad and don't regret to love this drama. Other drama just a sweet moment. My genre for drama is detective drama and OCN had a lot of it.

I think both of them Go Ara and Song Seung Heon has the best chemistry and they were cute in the bts too. I really like both of them. Also all the other actor and the Black Crew. This drama will be the best drama for end of the year.

What ever ending i will accept it. But of course, i want the happy ending for both of them. Kang Ha Ram must be with Black (444). We are the #BlackOCNTeam.

Black is my first OCN drama and it didn't disappoint me!

I love the mystery and the thrill it gives each week..plus a bit of romance from the leads.. 

It will always be my favorite mystery supernatural drama. 

I hope episode 17 will give us more intense action scenes and revelations than what the preview shows..

so Ha Ram saw the shadow inside the doc and told it to Black. I think he is not the runaway partner but another grim reaper..maybe JD was caught by the death squad long before? 

The doc revealed something to Black .. He knows something about Joon's death and the heart transplant!! gosh, I hope in ep 17 they will solve the mystery about Joon and in 18 they will focus on Ha Ram and Black.

And the filming location where Ara was,, it looks familiar.. like the abandoned chem factory in Moojin? Maybe she's in Moojin to dig the time capsule..

Go Ara was likeable in Reply Me 1994, but she really got on my nerves in Hwarang. Well, Hwarang was a really bad drama altogether. She’s bearable here in Black. 

OCN dramas don’t focus on romance much so I’m not surprised romance isn’t the center of the story. I don’t think Ara has special chemistry with either leads so I’m not really shipping her with anyone either. 

Should we consider the possibility of Ha Ram's father being Joseon's previous partner? Joseon is keeping secrets and I wanna know what he is hiding! I thought Moo Gang had ran away from them and they were trying to find him? Honestly, I do not believe Moo Gang left that easily without avenging his brother.

And it seems like from the preview that Black finally found his body.

Also, I feel the ratings don't even matter. There are shows that get getting second seasons from this year or years ago where the ratings weren't all that great. Age of Youth for example had poor ratings and that got a second season. Then what happened? The ratings were even higher than what they were from the first season.

10 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@ShinSangHwa  @bebebisous33... I love the Romance between Ha Ram and Black. I found them so cute and love the story behind it all. Proving the fact that all GR were in fact human and it took Ha Ram to teach Black how important human being are. Black only saw the Ana’s in human beings but she showed them the goodness in humans.  I loving your theory on why OMS’s brother is a GR. Remember you mentioned the suicide. Maybe even ina death was staged it can still determine where the soil goes toward the end. Like for the fact everyone knew Joon was dead but because his body is still it discovered he became a Grim a Reaper. 

10 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

@bebebisous33

Good point regarding the doctor. I think i would need to rewatch that scene/episode. Or it's also possible that she hadn't seen him but he's been around watching her like a shadow.

For OMS's brother, I don't think that not having a proper burial has any relation to it. Let's take 419/Clara as an example, she also never got a proper burial but was able to move on after her body was found. Her bones are still with the police if I remember correctly.

You are right. Thanks for the correction. But your remark led me to another thought.

1. The moment 419 recovered his memories, he wanted to leave the grim reaper world and accepted his punishment.
  2. Then we have the case of 416, PHS. Unlike 419/Clara, our young grim reaper wanted to remain as a grim reaper because he wants to wait for 444/Black. That's why he remains there.
  3. Then the case of the OMS's half-brother: he definitely remains close to his mother, although 007 pointed out that he is not allowed to do so.

Because of the first two cases mentioned above, I have the impression that the grim reapers have more free will and freedom than we assumed. Due to 444's behaviour and even 007's words, we had the impression that the underworld is controlled by strict rules and the grim reapers can only do their job. But 416 was not forced to go to paradise... the half-brother is doing what he wants. So they have kept their own free will, especially when they become human grim reapers.   

@UnniSarah Their romance is different because our heroine is definitely an anomaly, just like 444 was. 444 was considered as cold-hearted and very strict but Ha Ram was able to catch his eye and attention. She was the only one who was able to overlook Black's strange and even rude comment.

Black was sad and upset after NGG's death... so his death gave him a scar. For the first time, he saw death from a different perspective. He will rebell against the underworld... so far, he is still accepting the rules of the underworld but once he realized that he was a human too, he will react totally differently.

8 hours ago, philosophie said:

Anyone have transcripts subs or translation for the preview? Maybe we get some clues. Is heart transplant ever mentioned? 

Pretty much 007 is saying what if Joon is still alive, Haram is wondering why that doctor will die. Black looking for the truth about Joon etc

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@UnniSarah Their romance is different because our heroine is definitely an anomaly, just like 444 was. 444 was considered as cold-hearted and very strict but Ha Ram was able to catch his eye and attention. She was the only one who was able to overlook Black's strange and even rude comment.

Black was sad and upset after NGG's death... so his death gave him a scar. For the first time, he saw death from a different perspective. He will rebell against the underworld... so far, he is still accepting the rules of the underworld but once he realized that he was a human too, he will react totally differently.

Well said chingu @bebebisous33..  I think the reasoning on remaining a GR is very sound. Love your post as always.  @bushiwo... Thanks for the translation chingu. :wub::heart::heart:

after watching the preview so ep 17 

will be about black finding his true while searching about the true of JOON and catching the grim reaper in the step father 

that going to be long and sad ep and he need to face all that at once with the fact that he ex human too 

i like how he go to HR when it hard and can't accept everything

but from the still's we know that  he has to face the death team and he will be catch so he need to leave MG body 

but how that going to be i think MG body is weak and he start to die itself , the fact that BLACK was unable to die all this time maybe has a reason but the body in the end is human body i think it all coming out now all what happen before and the body is weak 

i need HR to face her true too , but who going to tell her , is that black ? her mother ? or what i hope she will find herself or she will meet the dad again , i think she hearing all that from her dad will be the less painful to her , 

since her mother not that understanding about her true or her father true and BLACK  not in the best place himself to help her accept what she is , he need her to forgave and accept him 

everything will happen togther right mr writer ??? you planing for HR and BLACK to face everythings in the same time so that one shock help the other one and you can get out of the delma of how them could accept themself and the other in easy way right ? no all the worry about feeling ,shock or anythings we were worry in their place all this weeks !!!!!!!!!!!

why not find about JOON , and BLACK that he was human , he was joon , black is grim reaper , HR is a half grim reaper , her lover is a grim reaper but he her first love who die and her father was a grim reaper . so easy let all that happen at once and HR and black don't have time to face that or have reaction they will need to move fast to save BLACK too from what going to happen to him so the big dilma ending by itself no time to be sad or angry just take all the shocks togther and one will help you accept the other :unamused::expressionless:

QkEuufM.gif 

13 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

Should we consider the possibility of Ha Ram's father being Joseon's previous partner? Joseon is keeping secrets and I wanna know what he is hiding! I thought Moo Gang had ran away from them and they were trying to find him? Honestly, I do not believe Moo Gang left that easily without avenging his brother.

And it seems like from the preview that Black finally found his body.

Also, I feel the ratings don't even matter. There are shows that get getting second seasons from this year or years ago where the ratings weren't all that great. Age of Youth for example had poor ratings and that got a second season. Then what happened? The ratings were even higher than what they were from the first season.

Yeah I also think that too. Ha Ram's father is 007's partner..

Or MG is still locked up somewhere..

As for the ratings,, Black is doing good. And If it will have an open ending..would it be nice for a 2nd season? however,  it's a small chance since Kdramas rarely have 2nd seasons...

I would be happy if they extend the hours for the last 2 episodes, just to give us a satisfying ending. 

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

after watching the preview so ep 17 

will be about black finding his true while searching about the true of JOON and catching the grim reaper in the step father 

that going to be long and sad ep and he need to face all that at once with the fact that he ex human too 

i like how he go to HR when it hard and can't accept everything

but from the still's we know that  he has to face the death team and he will be catch so he need to leave MG body 

but how that going to be i think MG body is weak and he start to die itself , the fact that BLACK was unable to die all this time maybe has a reason but the body in the end is human body i think it all coming out now all what happen before and the body is weak 

i need HR to face her true too , but who going to tell her , is that black ? her mother ? or what i hope she will find herself or she will meet the dad again , i think she hearing all that from her dad will be the less painful to her , 

since her mother not that understanding about her true or her father true and BLACK  not in the best place himself to help her accept what she is , he need her to forgave and accept him 

everything will happen togther right mr writer ??? you planing for HR and BLACK to face everythings in the same time so that one shock help the other one and you can get out of the delma of how them could accept themself and the other in easy way right ? no all the worry about feeling ,shock or anythings we were worry in their place all this weeks !!!!!!!!!!!

why not find about JOON , and BLACK that he was human , he was joon , black is grim reaper , HR is a half grim reaper , her lover is a grim reaper but he her first love who die and her father was a grim reaper . so easy let all that happen at once and HR and black don't have time to face that or have reaction they will need to move fast to save BLACK too from what going to happen to him so the big dilma ending by itself no time to be sad or angry just take all the shocks togther and one will help you accept the other :unamused::expressionless:

Everything depends on how well the writers can distill the remaining mysteries, Ha Ram's and Black's discoveries about themselves and each other, and the reaper world's rules as to whether or not it will end in a satisfying way.  I'm going to trust the writers and the director -  they've done a fine job putting together this giant jigasaw puzzle - and stop worrying overmuch about a lack of time.  The episodes are longer than average and each one has been absolutely packed with events, so I firmly believe they can do it.  Go Black team!

Archived