[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

1 minute ago, ocean90 said:

Yeah I also think that too. Ha Ram's father is 007's partner..

Or MG is still locked up somewhere..

As for the ratings,, Black is doing good. And If it will have an open ending..would it be nice for a 2nd season? however,  it's a small chance since Kdramas rarely have 2nd seasons...

I would be happy if they extend the hours for the last 2 episodes, just to give a satisfying ending. 

oh yes i think BLACK is doing very well for private CABLE TV in Korea... 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rough Translations of Video and Written Preview Episode 17 (As I type 17, I got a heavy feeling in my heart -  its all ending soooooonnn.......)

and updates from the other characters.

Spoiler

007 (I think): Maybe Kim Joon is still alive

444: I must find him. Kim Joon.

Haram: (seeing the backview of the doctor. I cant tell which one but speculation is that she saw a shadow in the creepy doctor) Why would the doctor die?

444: Kang Haram (something I cannot catch about every night).

444 again: (something about cooperate with me?)

Sounds like Oh Man Ho: That person is still alive, there cannot be any more mistakes.

444: do you really know where Kim Joon is?

Haram: There obviously is something going on.

444: Why are you acting like that?

444: I must drag myself back (?)

Written Preview:

Haram found out by chance another person with the same kind of eyes. After finding out that both him and herself are connected to the airplane incident, she went through a huge shock. On the other hand, the main suspect of all the crimes Kim Youngseok has been arrested by black. Black finds out about something unusual in a photo from Kim Joon's accident.

Little Haram posted. 

"Merry Christmas.  3 friends.

Finished my last filming last night. It was tiring but I still went to school this morning (?)

Hope that the final shooting today goes smoothly.

Everyone has worked hard (?) given a lot of trouble (?)

The food truck also posted photos. Delivering warmth to SSH at the filming location. Turns out it also snowed heavily there as they posted the video of the heavy snow and cutting short the coffee service.

Tiffany's daughter also posted indicated that she is in Ilsan. Just tagged #black

[News report] The last script for Black

ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_201712041703027272

Korean reported a few days ago the team has received the final script and the Black team has been fully devoted into the last stage of filming. As a result of the interesting plot development as well as the good performance by the actors, the ratings have broken 4%. Black will be airing the last episode on 10 December. With 2 episodes left, the public interests in black has spread like wild fire and everyone is speculating the ending (just like us!). The twists and hair-rising developments in the plot as left a deep impression with the audience. According to close sources, the people who knows the final ending is kept to a few close insiders. It is reported that all the actors and working team have been given strict gag orders to not divulge he ending and therefore everyone is very careful.

With the plot developing, the ending has been closely watched by everyone. What will be SSH's fate and ending? Everyone please tune in to watch the ending of Black.

SSH's instagram post today: Thank you!

Suspect that the tiffany's daughter is in the same place as SSH as she also indicated that the weather is good today.

thanks for the translation @ayronics!

for a cable channel, the ratings are okay, not high but not a flop. this is comparing with tvn and to some extent jtbc.

this drama is one of the few which really benefitted from having an extension. other dramas usually ended up using the extensions for fillers but this one needed it to better flesh out the characters and tell the story. can't believe it's already coming to an end this weekend. crossing my fingers that the final two episodes will break 5%.

Wow how unpredictable is this ending that everyone was issued a gag order, ugh can the weekend come faster?!

i wonder if the glasses guy knows he’s half grim reaper half human and before she finished talking to him, there was a scene they didn’t show of him telling her that. I want her to know already! 

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Wow how unpredictable is this ending that everyone was issued a gag order, ugh can the weekend come faster?!

i wonder if the glasses guy knows he’s half grim reaper half human and before she finished talking to him, there was a scene they didn’t show of him telling her that. I want her to know already! 

Gosh chingu,, What kind of ending are they planning for the drama?will they make our jaw drop? haha they should make this last two episodes unforgettable and a blast! A gag order is ok since no one wants a spoiler.

So excited for the weekend! 

Now that you mentioned it chingu, maybe that old man said more than the plane crash... maybe even revealed that they are half grim reapers..that's why Ha Ram was in shocked after she talked with him. 

If the truth comes from the old man, Ha Ram will likely believe it rather than listening to her mom. 

Btw, I have this guess.. what if MG's mom was the one who ordered WYC to kill Ha Ram's dad? 

Since the congressman didn't admit that,, KSH has been investigating Joon's death and MG's mom will be in trouble if he finds out.

and like @bebebisous33 said, KSY mentioned names in the interview (maybe Mg's mom was mentioned too) 

that's why it was edited. 

Black: Episode 15

by odilettante

black1500963a.jpg

Now that they’ve both admitted they like each other, Ha-ram and Black are free to enjoy adorable dates together. Except someone knows the truth about Black being a Reaper, which threatens to ruin his relationship with Ha-ram. Black also tries to figure out who is really behind all the deaths, and Soo-wan reaches her breaking point.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/black-episode-15/

12 hours ago, mel1004 said:

seems like there is a action scene involving black and mansoo. I wonder what will it be... Maybe haram is in trouble?

Not another damsel in distress scene..how I wish it will be the three of them who will fight the villains..after all Ha Ram has powers,she should use it. 

3 hours ago, ocean90 said:

Not another damsel in distress scene..how I wish it will be the three of them who will fight the villains..after all Ha Ram has powers,she should use it. 

Maybe it connect with Man Soo's brother case.

And i found a interested comment :

but why i had a feeling that Leo is not Leo. Maybe Leo is dead out of overdose in that 9 times hotel room, and he was possessed by his former manager (444's partner) since then. Because i found it a little bit strange, begin at the scene where he is watching a video of himself with gan moo gang having conversation. It seems like it was his first time seeing it. Then, when he open the storage, he looks unfamilliar with it. Even he need some times to find the phone. Something suspicious about that. He looks like a stranger touching someone else stuff. And when crazy dog asked him about moojin, rather than lying, it more looks like he don't aware that leo ever live in moojin when he was child. But since haram didn't see any shadow inside him, i can be wrong.

@hugo10 I had this thought as well that Leo might be possessed by Ji Dong but I had two problems with this idea:

- Leo remembered how he met HMG at the hotel and didn't save him. Black has no memory from HMG; he is having these dreams because he experienced it himself. But where did you see that Leo was watching a scene with HMG?

- the drug addiction: Leo is still taking drugs (party). So far, Ji Dong never took drugs.

42 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@hugo10 I had this thought as well that Leo might be possessed by Ji Dong but I had two problems with this idea:

- Leo remembered how he met HMG at the hotel and didn't save him. Black has no memory from HMG; he is having these dreams because he experienced it himself. But where did you see that Leo was watching a scene with HMG?

- the drug addiction: Leo is still taking drugs (party). So far, Ji Dong never took drugs.

I think because the body need drug not the soul, like Black have some heart problem when in Moo Gang's body. And maybe he come after conversation and only see Moo Gang leave.

Chingu @bebebisous33

I know the case about Clara has been solved, however, I just thought about it after seeing 416 returned to his true form..

I couldn't help myself to think if it's a loophole in the story or did I miss some information? 

We see that 419,, 444's previous partner, is already in his true form.. A male.(even before his remains was discovered) But in 416's situation, he returned in his true form.. A boy (when his dead body was found.)..

if 419 is a missing person, he shouldn't have memories like 444 and 416.. and he will think that he is a true grim reaper..

unless he comitted suicide..(but it was shown that scarface killed her)

And he still remembers crazy dog, when he looked at him..

I'm kinda confuse..

As for JD, I think he's been caught,, Leo is Leo and that Dr. is another grim reaper, I guess..

30 minutes ago, ocean90 said:

Chingu @bebebisous33

I know the case about Clara has been solved, however, I just thought about it after seeing 416 returned to his true form..

I couldn't help myself to think if it's a loophole in the story or did I miss some information? 

We see that 419,, 444's previous partner, is already in his true form.. A male.(even before his remains was discovered) But in 416's situation, he returned in his true form.. A boy (when his dead body was found.)..

if 419 is a missing person, he shouldn't have memories like 444 and 416.. and he will think that he is a true grim reaper..

I'm kinda confuse..

As for JD, I think he's been caught,, Leo is Leo and that Dr. is another grim reaper, I guess..

the day we saw 419 WAS THE day after his body WAS found that was his last day that why he know mad dog and say sorry to black since he know that who is black was as human 

he remember everything and he has his face come back that happen in the same day they found the body 

we didn't see him before that day he could have another face and like 416'S black thought he only  change his look since all the grim reapers do thATH ALL the time and never have one and only one face 

so nothing is wrong here it the same rules 

Hello, I'm just a silent reader here...but i would like to add up some comment...

4 hours ago, hugo10 said:

Maybe it connect with Man Soo's brother case.

And i found a interested comment :

Referring to your quote, @hugo10 ...

I also think the same with it...

because Leo act differently, it's seem like he is looking for his belonging for the first time...then, he also stop using drug if I'm not mistaken...He always use drug and it seems impossible to just leave it like that...

And aren't Haram say before, that she can't see her own shadow...since 444 and his partner is Haram GR, i think she can't see them...This might answer why she can't look for 444 missing partner...

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

the day we saw 419 WAS THE day after his body WAS found that was his last day that why he know mad dog and say sorry to black since he know that who is black was as human 

he remember everything and he has his face come back that happen in the same day they found the body 

we didn't see him before that day he could have another face and like 416'S black thought he only  change his look since all the grim reapers do thATH ALL the time and never have one and only one face 

so nothing is wrong here it the same rules 

Oh thanks for the explanation chingu..Now I understand!! 

He was 444's  partner for a long time,, maybe he has other face back then and when his body was found, his memories together with his true form returned without 444   knowing

(he just thought that 419 changed his appearance) 

2 hours ago, ocean90 said:

Chingu @bebebisous33

I'm kinda confuse..

There is no loophole. @nona88 answered it correctly. 419 became a man the moment his remains were found that's why Black wondered why the last form of 419 would look the same like the deceased human. But 419 never told to 444 that he had regained his memories. He hid it from him. 007 had to lie and tell Black that 419 chose this form but it was just similar to the human. Black is thinking that since grim reapers have no form, 419 only chose to look similar to the deceased human.

36 minutes ago, missjjang said:

Hello, I'm just a silent reader here...but i would like to add up some comment...

Referring to your quote, @hugo10 ...

I also think the same with it...

because Leo act differently, it's seem like he is looking for his belonging for the first time...then, he also stop using drug if I'm not mistaken...He always use drug and it seems impossible to just leave it like that...

And aren't Haram say before, that she can't see her own shadow...since 444 and his partner is Haram GR, i think she can't see them...This might answer why she can't look for 444 missing partner...

Well, at the hospital, when Leo was using the staircase and Dr. Kim tried to kill him, Leo showed signs of being under influence. He was not walking normally. 

I had thought that Leo was possessed by Ji Dong but the drugs and the memories are the things that don't seem to fit.

However, I thought like you about the shadows... since JD was supposed to work with 444, HR is not able to see her own shadows: 444 and Ji Dong.

29 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is no loophole. @nona88 answered it correctly. 419 became a man the moment his remains were found that's why Black wondered why the last form of 419 would look the same like the deceased human. But 419 never told to 444 that he had regained his memories. He hid it from him. 007 had to lie and tell Black that 419 chose this form but it was just similar to the human. Black is thinking that since grim reapers have no form, 419 only chose to look similar to the deceased human.

Oh I think I didn't pay attention to that scene..I will go back and watch the 1st & 2nd episodes again.. Thanks chingus.. I have to learn from your watching with eyes like hawk :lol:. And understanding the drama so well.

34 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

However, I thought like you about the shadows... since JD was supposed to work with 444, HR is not able to see her own shadows: 444 and Ji Dong.

Btw, we see that the doc wears black jacket and helmet and riding a motorcycle when giving some money to JD's mother, Ha Ram saw a shadow inside him.

I somehow thought at that time it was JD.

(but I guess I'm wrong, since the doc acts like a true doctor and not like JD) 

Archived