[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

On 12/5/2017 at 10:38 PM, jjoy84 said:

For the staged suicides, I'll be going with a more practical explanation instead of a supernatural one. I think the reason that they're MO is to stage the deaths as suicide is because it's less likely that the murderers would be tied to the death if it was ruled as suicide. I believe that if it looks like suicide, the police are less likely to make in depth investigation as opposed to deaths resulting from an accident or murder. If it's suicide, they can immediately close the case.

As for the doctor, my theory is that his body has already been inhabited by a grim reaper long before the tragedy in Moojin. What if he had been MG's father's reaper? Or he could have been the doctor's reaper himself. He fell in love with MG's mother and possessed the doctor's body. He must have been involve in Joon's death to get MG's heart and is the mastermind behind everything to cover up the cause of Joon's death. He did all these things for MG's mother.

I like your practical explanation for the suicide deaths, I agree if the deaths are staged as suicide then law enforcement is not inclined to investigate it.   

I love your theory about GM's stepfather because it just goes to the history repeating itself theme that this drama seems to take. Perhaps he is the GR that started this. I have to believe the next mastermind is him and that we are going to find out what happened to Joon. I think MG's mother is in on what happened to him and that's why MG was so upset when he left the hotel. What really has my interest is why does Leo still have something to do w/the mystery. We found out he was the Congressman's son so why is he in the car w/Black? It has to be him from the IG that was posted.  

@bebebisous33I understand your theory of a suicide not being one if the person was driven to it but, it is not one that society shares. People are labeled weak even if they have unspeakable things done to them and are not able to 'deal' with it, by most people who have never had those experiences.  I'm very curious as to why MS's half brother's GR is hanging around. Oh, my I just read your post about waiting to watch 17 and 18 together. I may just do the same thing.

Mianhae for not being around lately, I just marathoned 13 to 16 last night and TBH I have things I should be going now but this day is so unFloridan w/it being overcast, chilly and rainy that I just don't feel like doing anything. Omo, I just want my Florida sunshine back:tongue:  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, myluckycharmsejeong said:

Wait it's like God's gift 14 days all over again.woaa wrIter nim..

dont say this words don't ever,  i thought i don't have to face that feeling again not that nightmare again 

but right why he have to  add this story of HR shooting JOON we have so many sadness about his death without that

why HR too . that writer i thought he change i thought he will not do the same things again noooooooooooooooooooooooo

not just a sad ending i was ready for one but not that not that :bawling:

he going to come back that nightmare 

giphy.gif  

let have hope let have hope but why i keep thinking of that photo  when i think of the writer now 

-Pitch-rise-of-the-guardians-32876274-50 

51 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I think, I'll wait for the episode 18 before watching the episode 17!! It seems to be so sad!:cold_sweat:

i understand dear i understand i can't think i will go and watch it with sub now not that road 

i hope he fix it by the end it not like GG14D they were only childern why that road of making HR the reason why !!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Wait..? What? HR accidentally shot Joon?? :o:o:blink::dizzy:

:bawling::bawling:

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

@wolfie26 

Hide contents

everyone did seem to fail him. I mean I’m sorry, his first love and beloved little brother ended up being together! He was shot by the person who loved him most and then betrayed by his only guardian (stepmom)  cause his mom, who was also not so innocent for how she treated him, went to jail. I can’t believe they put a twist that hR shot him, maybe that’s the one that the little hr posted about on insta. But isn’t that kinda an unnecessary twist? We have so much tragedy and stuff already. And it was a big reveal already that a female grim reaper was posessing the stepfather doctors body haha. But seriously, did they now have to have HR be bad in some way too if it wasn’t enough that everyone else had made so many mistakes?

even HR that was

giphy.gif  

i don't beileve he did that , i want to say to myself we didn't see everything maybe in the end she wasn't the one who shoot him 

maybe their another twist since it not something to beileve in that the writer will choose that twist :cry: but there on proplem that it not any writer it him he can do that we know that from the worst nightmare i get from dramaland

how can i wait for ep 18 how can i watch ep 17 +18 if it was really that road again just praying he fixed it just fixed please by the end you can't keep the same ending you more smart and talent to do that story again

15 minutes ago, nona88 said:

why that road of making HR the reason why !!!!!!!!!!

I have to stress Ha Ram seemed to discharge the gun accidentally... she didn't shoot him on purpose. And I'd say she'd all but forgotten about that incident until now. I feel for her. BUT she wasn't the one who killed him ----> that was down to evil step mother who took his heart while he was in that vulnerable position. He walked to the phone to get help after he was shot and if she hadn't harvested his heart, then he could have been saved. 

It's very cyclic ---> Moo Gang lives because of Joon Oppa's sacrifice and he gets to give Joon Oppa his heart and a body back to him. Moo Gang would have died if not for his mothers intervention. So he got to live those 20 odd years or more. It's not to be sniffed at. I'd say the least he could do is give Joon Oppa a pass to use his body now and LIVE. 

@philosophie

Spoiler

Well HR didn't shoot him knowing it was Joon , she thought someone was going to kill her dad, plus she is a kid who sees shadows and knows people are dying left and right. Her mom left them , all she has left is her dad. 

Still HR would never harm Joon intentionally. It's kind of sad she was crushing on him and following him around. 

I felt bad for Joon - sure his mom wasn't the best but in the end she was truly his mom . Sure HR shot him but how bad was he ?! It seems like MGs mom took the chance to harvest his heart instead of saving his life. So it's not like HR killed him. 

Haven't watched the episode yet but it wasn't perhaps as surprising for me when i read HA Ram was responsible as others.  I wrote a few days ago about destiny and fate with the Grim Reapers and Ha Ram messing with it, wild cards in the system. If Joon is to keep MG's body, it will be because he was never meant to die; instead, as I said then, the reaper doctor, or inadvertently Ha Ram or her dad, must have been responsible for his death, interrupting his destiny, in which case him continuing in Moo Gang's body is partially righting his fate, and Death Squad doesn't have a leg to stand on if they want to take him back.

Writing about this then, I did wonder if they would go the route that Ha Ram was responsible, particularly because we had the gap in the story about the role she played with the tape.  I hoped they wouldn't, but I'm not as surprised maybe because I already thought it was a possible story route.  Surprised or not, I did experience a feeling of doom when I read it, just another hole making it almost impossible for the two to be together with so little time left.

From the preview for episode 18, many might think this will have a bad ending. But in the past I've also experienced this, the preview shows something that might lead to a bad ending then the actual real ending wasn't bad at all. So fingers crossed everyone!

Regardless of what's in store for us tomorrow, this was one fine episode.  SSH was stellar with the acting, nothing over the top, just very real as he rode this traumatic rollercoaster of emotions.  I don't cry easily but I was in tears.

At this point, I don't care much about the love story.  Just make sure Joon is happy, please drama gods? He's been through too much, been betrayed too much, don't give us a self-sacrificing tragic hero in the end please.

The real MG is for sure not a great Person. In the Past he destroyed HRs Letters to keep him on his Side - and in the Present he throw the Evidence away and turned his back on Leo when he was begging for help - he knew too much... MG fits better to his Girlfriend than I thought.

I wonder on which way MG got his hands on Joons strap... Did Joon lost it when he tried hard to escape. Or...

This Time I really fear the end...

And just to say it - HRs Mum had such a great Husband... damn...

I knew it his step mother was somehow involved in Joon's murdering/disappearing case but man, Ha Ram was the last person I expected to shot him. Good twist plus it made sense as to why she did it.

This episode was heart-breaking yet we finally have a closure. It's sad that the ones whom you thought would never betray you would be the ones who will hurt you in the worst possible way. This is why I do not trust anyone, even my own family members. Joon's life was doomed from the start of his birth :( I cried my heart out when he was taking a picture with his mom :( 

One thing I didn't get though, did Leo really died in that bathroom scene? And I agree with MG not going to paradise. Dude chucked away the evidence about his mother killing Joon, not helping Leo etc. Also, are we ever going to get to know who is the middlerless finger dude lol. 

Guest ShinSangHwa

Hai Chiggu....

This was my worst mood. The episode 17 really killing my mood and makes me so mad.

I keep thinking what is this story and wonder why i hook with it. I already saw the drama GGG-14D and was really unsatisfied with the ending. But when i heard she in new drama, i still don't have confident. But this is my genre and i think i should try it.

At this last episode, i really shock with the truth behind Kim Joon death. Why make Ha Ram shoot Kim Joon...? I'm out of mind and can't accept it. I'm really mad for the writer. But after some thinking, this story resemble with Final Destination film. We shouldn't mess with death because no matter you try to avoid it, it still happen. If them not died, there still someone will pay for it. Death and life were need to be balance, that how it say.

Ha Ram so young and she just want to save her father and accidentally shoot Joon. I can't blame her because it's not her fault in fist place. It was the price that she had to pay for her father. I can't blame Joon either because he was a victim. Also i can't blame Han Moo Gang also because he don't know this fact. i confuse who to blame.

Ha Ram never wanted to born like this and had such a gift. Only the person had that gift know the feeling of it. She had so much suffered and abandon by her mother. Joon also had been betrayed. I feel sorry for both of them. The tape case were not solved and Ha Ram secret birth still unknown by her. I still had a little hope for both of them.

I will accept either bad or happy ending. I hope for the best for them. I will patiently wait for this episode tonight.  If there any live stream please mention in here.

Archived