[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaa I have finally caught up with the latest episode and the thread :D 

About So Bong's behaviour. I certainly don't want to justify her actions but when we think  from her perspective I guess we may be able to understand her a little. Back then she lost a match because the referee was bribed. But it wasn't just  a failure. It probably shattered her dreams and the whole life. Her leg was injured and she was expelled from DFC. And it was all beacuse of money. In her opinion those with money have power and can ruin lives of people like her, who don't have much. She is sure that Nam Sin is one of those powerful jerks who think they can do anything they want. She acts like she has nothing to lose and that's why maybe she decided to live like that - "My life is ruined anyway. Might as well make money". I am not saying that things she has done so far are right. Because they aren't. But I am sure she is not a bad person. She is just angry with everybody and feels wronged. I think she will change soon. And  I bet that she won't tell  Seo Jong Gill anythig. She will be on Sin's side.

1 hour ago, nateko said:

Actually, transforming into version 4 is the most positive scenario I can think of right now. Seems highly unlikely that NSIII won't get hurt in the upcoming episodes. I'm more worried that at some point NS's mom will be forced to choose between her human son and NSIII. What she'll do in such a situation is scary, because she said so herself that she can do much worse for her son. It'll be especially tragic if NSIII will be able to feel emotions. 

i know..

anyone watched the good son!

i liked the ending though.. i know the ending was the whole point to the title of the movie.. but stilll its a decision you don't expect people to take

2 hours ago, cadymcbronzie said:

PS. SKJ really is a cutie pie and I love his eyes. GSY's too!

Same. I think they really got the casting right for NS/NS3. The flicker in his eyes , the quick change in expression. Really good. This is my 3rd SKJ drama after CITT and Entourage. This is an excellent choice for career progression

@aisling Along with Gong  Myung , Lee Taehwan and 2 others, SKJ is part of an actor  group called 5urprise that is managed by Fantagio. They do sing but was set up to break into acting first  (unlike idol groups that started off singing before venturing into acting. )

--------------------

So I guessed right while live capping last  night that So Bang agreed to work for Seo as an undercover bodyguard was because she could not believe that Nam Shin would risk his life to save hers and that he seems to be behaving & speaking strangely. I liked how quickly NS3 is able to catch her lying. And I am wondering if he knew she was in the room , his vacuum pal may have transferred information to him.

Interesting as well , that he is showing some very human traits - despite mum removing the Disaster Mode, he acted out of his programmed mode. And he also told JYH that it is he who is the hero , not Nam Shin.  This is the need for self-worth or significance , a very basic but important human need. 

Completely enjoyed eps 3 . And oh bless my eyes...this Christmas i would like to have a NS3 for myself along with his handsome secretary. If mum is going to choose her own son over NS3 ( which would be logical) , then she should give NS3 to JYH , poor secretary here takes a lot of flak from the family. Loving their bromance & partnership

pHBREbE.pngpGCWwRs.png

Live cap

ns3 saw so bang leaving the house so he quickly took the car to follow him 

he realised that Mum may be in the hospital which is why he decided to go there

back to last night , he grab SB& she turns around shocked , she says who is that . He quickly said that does not even look like him.

She let it slide & said some excuse why she was there. He checked & knew she lied.

JYH came & dismissed SB. Later he talk to NS3 asking why he was there etc. NS3 says he knows mum is here & ask why JYH lied. Anyway he told JYH that so Bang  saw the human Nam Shin 

So Bang report what she saw to Seo , but he can’t quite believe it 

JYH goes back to the house & interrogates SB . She manages to talk her way out , but doubt JYH buys it. He just lets it slide for now with a warning 

Scene of human NS with mum in hospital. Mum & JYH talking , the latter updates her about what happened. NS3 tried calling someone ( likely mum) on the mobile but it   Goes to voicemail. He keeps looking with great affection at mum & human NS photos when he was young

NS 3 lies floating still in the pool. SB sees him . After a while she sees him sink . Think she panics & jumps into save him. 

She pulls him up. But he opens his eyes . She says you made me worried. He grabbed her hand & tells her she is not lying . He sAys I can hear your heart

JYH came to the pool. Ask them to get changed 

So Bang thinks of what he said to her about her fast beating heart, she sees her iPad & he was changing . She quickly looked away. 

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

JYH goes back to the house & interrogates SB . She manages to talk her way out , but doubt JYH buys it. He just lets it slide for now with a warning 

Scene of human NS with mum in hospital. Mum & JYH talking , the latter updates her about what happened. NS3 tried calling someone ( likely mum) on the mobile but it   Goes to voicemail. He keeps looking with great affection at mum & human NS photos when he was young

NS 3 lies floating still in the pool. SB sees him . After a while she sees him sink . Think she panics & jumps into save him. 

She pulls him up. But he opens his eyes . She says you made me worried. He grabbed her hand & tells her she is not lying . He sAys I can hear your heart

alDi0Ru.gif

Spoiler

HnA5D0X.gif

RKRWvK1.gif

Spoiler

8vvlmEP.gif

RISBA07.gif

Spoiler

3OCevvm.gif

urK54ok.gif

fJ298nd.gif

Then JYH comes into NS3 room & scolds him for not behaving & almost giving away his cover.  He softens after awhile but So Bang saw it on her iPad , feels suspicious. Reports to Seo

next morning, SB continue to pretend to be good bodyguard, takes them to PK building for shareholders meeting with grandad, Seo etc. Something got grandad worked up. Luckily NS3 said something smart which got nod of approval from JYH. Aunt was not happy scolded him. But   Grandad stopped her. He seems to approve 

After meeting,  YeNa tried to be lovey dovey but in Ns fashion he ignored her. JYH said good job to him but NS3 not as docile as before. JYH says something to him which Ns 3 grab his hand to see if he is lying 

SB talks to her paparazzi Friend , telling her about what she saw in the hospital. She even sent photo of JYH , Mum & the doc Friend to Seo

Watching ep 5-6. I like Seo Bong but atm I'm finding her character kind of annoying? Like all she wants is pretty much vengeance against NS still, can't wait until that part is over and until she sees the bigger picture

I love shin's mother

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

JYH came to the pool. Ask them to get changed 

So Bang thinks of what he said to her about her fast beating heart, she sees her iPad & he was changing . She quickly looked away. 

tFlM9wM.gif

Spoiler

Y2dodw0.gif

bORxaCn.gif

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Then JYH comes into NS3 room & scolds him for not behaving & almost giving away his cover.  He softens after awhile but So Bang saw it on her iPad , feels suspicious. Reports to Seo

next morning, SB continue to pretend to be good bodyguard, takes them to PK building for shareholders meeting with grandad, Seo etc. Something got grandad worked up. 

YYaAmkP.gif

Spoiler

NL6REum.gif

puxDb2k.gif

FMcfXtL.gif

sB driving NS3 home , she tries to create small talk while he closed his eyes . He says something about does she think he is his boyfriend or something. They arrive home gets a call. She purposely says something loud to attract his attention, then later ask for permission to leave saying emergency. She says he can check if she’s lying . He says no need & let her go.

she goes to the car & watches him from her ipad 

her paparazzi Friend taking photos of of human NS from afar. Why didn’t they close the window ????

SB goes to hospital to meet her Friend, she sees NS3 on her iPad & then her friend’s photo 

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Something got grandad worked up. Luckily NS3 said something smart which got nod of approval from JYH. Aunt was not happy scolded him. But   Grandad stopped her. He seems to approve 

XtfPCoV.gif

Spoiler

yjAomAj.gif

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

After meeting,  YeNa tried to be lovey dovey but in Ns fashion he ignored her. JYH said good job to him but NS3 not as docile as before. JYH says something to him which Ns 3 grab his hand to see if he is lying 

SB talks to her paparazzi Friend , telling her about what she saw in the hospital. She even sent photo of JYH , Mum & the doc Friend to Seo

dDGi9HO.gif

Spoiler

zpD4dxR.gif

cXvlTyj.gif

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

can someone send some positive vibes here..  i am walking on eggshells here..

can someone see a happy ending without our robot getting hurt or die or transform into v4 ? 

he is pretty.. he has always been pretty.. but never felt these puppy vibes for him before this drama..and the cool vibes too in case of the human version

Also AAA+ to director for ep 7 preview for sticking close to law of gravity atleast in this one aspect..

when a man wearing a cap does a somersault in  a car chase.. the cap is bound to fall..

in normal universe, the cap would have stayed on the head.. pretty :)

I think the robot will bring the heir and the sassy bodyguard together as in no distant time she will get to know he is a robot. She will get the real apology from him and he will learn to soft pedal in the way he treats others.  What will happen to the robot at the end?. The info he has will help the heir know his enemies from within and help him fight them squarely. He will be dismembered cos i dont think its a good idea for him to continue living when the real guy is  there toi. Makes no sense. I want the mum to come back with full force this time instead of hiding in far away country to seek justice for her late husband and son who nearly died.

Well,all in my mind. 

SB tells Seo about it , she goes inside the hospital to find out more. She located room. Omo ! She sees him. But luckily it’s actually Ns 3 lying there!!!  JYH came in asking what she’s doing there. Her Friend calls & say that NS3 not in his room.

JYH ask SB to talk to him outside, he gave her a gentle explanation but don’t think she’s quite buying it. He mentioned NS3 is here to secretly see his mum as grandad does not approve . Ask her to keep it a secret. Doubt she believed 

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

sB driving NS3 home , she tries to create small talk while he closed his eyes . He says something about does she think he is his boyfriend or something. They arrive home gets a call. She purposely says something loud to attract his attention, then later ask for permission to leave saying emergency. She says he can check if she’s lying . He says no need & let her go.

she goes to the car & watches him from her ipad 

her paparazzi Friend taking photos of of human NS from afar. Why didn’t they close the window ????

OAeHlUr.gif

Spoiler

1UhMCtj.gif

1ZVwvDZ.gif

gQiKUGw.gif

Spoiler

AoJ8d7S.gif

xsxGMzT.gif

Omo! I was finding SB & her reporter friend kind of IRRITATING until our efficient JYH & NS3 caught them in their offending ACT! What a shock it gave them! :D

So my gut feeling was right as JHY & NS3 could see through her!:tongue:

NS3 telling JYH how he could be there so fast. But actually NS3 already knew when she asked permission to leave she was up to no good . So he actually adjusted or over ride her cctv so that she thinks he is still at home. Meanwhile he took the bike to the hospital quickly. NS3 kept asking to see mum

SB goes to report what she saw to Seo , I think he ask her to find evidence.

Meanwhile mum has moved human Ns somewhere else.

NS3 calls her  & wants to see her. She says can’t yet as Ns is ill & needs her . In a sad tone he says I’m also Your Nam Shin.

Archived