Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

12 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Oh no! I'm NOT HAPPY at all that SB is working for the evil director! :angry:

But am over the moon that NS3 called JYH "hyung". Start of bromance jndeed!:tongue:

I'm FLOORED by Seo Kang Jun's subtle winks! Squeeee!:blush:

She is a moron especially after HE save your life.

• Like 7

@gladys57 I am not surprised by SB's next move. It certainly fits her personality. She is working against NS because of her humiliation. Yet, based on the recap, it looks like she isn't really thankful towards NS for saving her. So she hasn't reflected on her wrongdoings. She is violating his privacy again as she enters his room and puts CCTV. This is not different from the last time. 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sorry  my stream died . Missed a lot  But it’s almost ending. Thanks @jeonghyang for the gif caps 

JYH is now with mum in what looks like the hospital. SB is secretly following him. David flew human NS back & they are Secretly bringing him to mum’s friend’s hospital . Human nS arrived in ambulance with David . SB tries to take photo from afar, she sees human Ns carried out in stretcher. but NS3 approach her out of nowhere. She’s shocked & confused

-ends-

mDaPChT.gif

Spoiler

hNILwfC.gif

t5Ww3u2.gif

Spoiler

Dlme0Kb.gif

gSUDfhv.gif

Spoiler

SBTkmRc.gif

O1Fu1Lj.gif

IszH86l.gif

- The End -

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@gladys57 I am not surprised by SB's next move. It certainly fits her personality. She is working against NS because of her humiliation. Yet, based on the recap, it looks like she isn't thankful towards NS for saving her. So she hasn't reflected on her wrongdoings. She is violating his privacy again as she enters his room and puts CCTV. This is not different from the last time. 

Sans the subs, i think she is shocked that a human can save her in that kind of scenario. I think she's very suspicious of what she witnessed and is taking the director's offer because she needs to find out more. But it does seem like she's still not over the humiliation from the past as well. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Sans the subs, i think she is shocked that a human can save her in that kind of scenario. I think she's very suspicious of what she witnessed and is taking the director's offer because she needs to find out more. But it does seem like she's still not over the humiliation from the past as well. 

I think this makes more sense I doubt she is going to give the director anything especially now if she actually found out.

• Like 8

She is going to fall in love while spying on him lol

She broke the first rule :wub:

I dub thee the combat couple.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I haven't watched the episode yet because I have to leave for work but ... man why SB have to be so shady .. but I saw that she did worry about him when she saw him underwater (in the preview) so I'm sure the shadiness won't last long.

NS3 catching So Bong lying is so funny (sorry the clips can't be embedded)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJmvTBEeJ_U

from 1:17

SB: You must be a little weak to a woman's tears. During the presentation and just now you were like that, that's why you hugged me right?

NS3: You're not a woman though.

SB: Excuse me? I am a woman.

NS3: Even if it's a human or beast, if they're crying I'll hug them.

SB: Human or beast? Anyway, thank you for accepting me.

NS3: If you're so thankful, why do you lie? The thing about protecting me with your life was a lie.

SB: It's not! My dad is the one who says that. I swear on my dad that I'm being sincere.

NS3: Another lie.

SB: It's not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmaqeP7JAnc

SB: Dad, as you wished I got that job. I'll try my best, so even if I'm not at home please make sure to eat.

SB Dad: *yelling at her* 

SB: Yes dad, I love you too!

SB: Sorry, My dad was really worried about me.

NS3: L-I-E-S 

SB: That's not true!

JYH: What isn't?

SB: Sorry, it's nothing

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

My gut feeling is that our robot NS has already detected SB's bugging and our efficient JYH is sharp enough to see her slipping off from NS's residence.

Which is why NS followed her in order to stop her from taking pictures of the comatosed NS.:)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@gladys57 I am not surprised by SB's next move. It certainly fits her personality. She is working against NS because of her humiliation. Yet, based on the recap, it looks like she doesn't thankful towards NS for saving her. So she hasn't reflected on her wrongdoings. She is violating his privacy again as she enters his room and puts CCTV. This is not different from the last time. 

Its fine dramas almost always start off with rough edges and mistrust but the preview is very promising.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

My gut feeling is that our robot NS has already detected SB's bugging and our efficient JYH is sharp enough to see her slipping off from NS's residence.

Which is why NS followed her in order to stop her from taking pictures of the comatosed NS.:)

Seems like it . I get the same feeling

Think they had another v live 

look at LJH , he’s always a joker when posing for photos 

• Like 8

It looks like we have something in common. How come I see you in here @triplem ? :blink: Well it's nice to meet you in this thread and in Come Hug Me thread. Let's meet in Secret Mother thread too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

wait based on that teaser video.. NS3 will fall in love with the human..

how is that even possible..

this is like that robin williams movie where he fell in love with his owner.. the girl..

while i love the two leads.. but i don't want the girl to be left behind in life.. at the end of the day she does need a human partner.. 

if they show she is strong enough to move on from true love to settle with a human later in life.. that's good.. 

but oh.. just let her and the real NS fall in love too.. because real NS also needs true, genuine affection.. he has been alone since childhood.. mom still had her freedom, look alike son, job that she likes.. and just so many other things..

and don't ever bring it down to a moment where robot NS looks at mom and goes.. ofcourse he is real human NS and mom would care for him more..

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

wait based on that teaser video.. NS3 will fall in love with the human..

how is that even possible..

this is like that robin williams movie where he fell in love with his owner.. the girl..

while i love the two leads.. but i don't want the girl to be left behind in life.. at the end of the day she does need a human partner.. 

if they show she is strong enough to move on from true love to settle with a human later in life.. that's good.. 

but oh.. just let her and the real NS fall in love too.. because real NS also needs true, genuine affection.. he has been alone since childhood.. mom still had her freedom, look alike son, job that she likes.. and just so many other things..

and don't ever bring it down to a moment where robot NS looks at mom and goes.. ofcourse he is real human NS and mom would care for him more..

It was always about the romance between her and him.

Going by the title I assume he is becoming more human and he will get a heart or whatever.

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

It was always about the romance between her and him.

Going by the title I assume he is becoming more human and he will get a heart or whatever.

wizard of the oz..

really was it about robot developing feelings for a girl when he couldn't towards a mom who raised and loved him for years..

that's twisted..

i don't know.. just don't fall in love anyone.. don't want anyone hurt

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1528036940_maxresdefault.jpgSeo-Kang-Joon-Gong-Seung-Yeon1.jpg?fit=5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX6MKy_137RcYQfmPKZim

I don't think there is any doubt that a human can love just about anything.   I don't say that as in disrespect but in honesty.  I am still playing catch up with this drama but I have enjoyed it so far. I think that the mixture of emotions and tenderness. Greed and even suffering as well as misunderstanding is a reflection of life.  Yet it's the added robotics that makes seeing NS3 wrapping his arms around SB somehow seem so sweet.  Although his actions are computer created instincts still human or not, heartbeat or not  I still found myself moved...

Not only of the OTP but also of a Mothers love for her human son and Son's sacrifice for his Mother in protecting her even as a child...  My idea of SB is that she seems to be strong willed in having a mind of her own and actions as well.  Still I think as strong as she seems to be on the surface there is something inside that is missing and she was not only confused by the embrace she was a mixture of angered and confused.  Not only in him and why?  But also in herself and the fact that the embrace moved not only me but  I believe her as well... 

It's easy to misjudge others human or not even their intentions when you're not willing to take a good look in the mirror at yourself...

There is a scene where JYH asks mom why she didn’t mention disaster mode to him and she replies that she definitely erased that programming before sending NS3 to Seoul. So unless it was a mishap, I think NS3 is capable of developing self-thinking aside from those programmed to him.  But we’ll have to wait and see I guess. I wish I could go home now so I can watch the full episode T-T...haha

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1