[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

9 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I've always considered "free will" to be a collective myth (a religious, more than a strictly phylosophical one) that humans conceived to define and distinguish themselves from the other intelligent mammals. It's not a scientific fact: https://betterhumans.coach.me/cognitive-bias-cheat-sheet-55a472476b18

We like to think that we are free to choose, at least to a certain degree, because that's a necessary prerequisite for living together and building a society based on laws, rewards and punishments. 

I partially agree with Nietzsche in saying that achieving real free will would be a Superhuman effort, something outside the limits of what we currently conceive as "human". And that's where the whole AIs matter can be inserted into the debate... Will they manifest the potential to become Nietzsche's "Superhumans" by overcoming the limitations due to Freudian "Pleasure Principle" and "death drive" and the darkest outcomes of Schopenhauer's and Nietzsche's Will/"will to power"?

Thanks a lot for completing my post about free will because you added more layers to the question. Superhuman indicates his superiority towards humans. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@2handsintertwined Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. You should stay and comment as much as you want! Don't leave. I would  never  kick anybody  so it wasn't my intention. You didn't say anything wrong, just the word wasn't right so that's ok :) I like reading your posts so catch up on the thread and write something. Let's  forget about this and continue watching fun dramas!:D Plus, you fit here so don't worry. Every opinion is valuable. You didn't cause any  trouble. 

@2handsintertwined

Sorry for beeing off topic here!

I don´t really know what is going on - but I know how easy it can become to write something the other will misunderstand - hey - we can´t see faces. But hey - don´t let it come to your heart. I met wonderful chingus thanks to soompi - for me its huge fun beeing here and there is more than one Drama I even loved more to watch because I could share my love here. I hope you will not decide to turn your back on soompi - and the people here and I hope you will really not believe you made that happen - because having different minds and sharing that is what I love here.

On the other hand I can understand when you need a break. I once was so activ here and for real lifes sake (and more) I needed a break - But i needed to come back too - even so not as activ as before anymore. Oh and I feel bad to hear that you think its not a place people will be welcomed - wasn´t like that to me - and I hope not for others...

Sorry - so please go on with the Drama - Can´t wait to see todays Episode!

Hi everybody !!

I'm here just silent lurkin but I realy like the many sides in discusion about ShinR and ShinH. There will be no Robots without Humans.

So Bong sometimes is lovely but she have also realy anoyng moments when I think she realy don't use a brain but mabey because she is 'blind' in love.

I like the sweet moments/situation - the one in yesterday episode when she caried Maibo outside and make the calls ShinR. After they entered the Gym she caried Maibo under her jacket. She cares about him even though Maibo is a robot without the human face.

Shin Hwaiting !  if you are Robo or Human.

p.s.

I heare the sound of the smallest violine too ;)

@bebebisous33 Your post about free will is really great. I agree with everything you said :D 

As for So Bong being with Shin III. It's not impossible. If writer makes it possible in the world he created in the drama then why not? :D Every world created in the particular drama/movie has it own rules. And here we have definitely sci-fi drama so who knows what will happen. I said it before, but there is a movie with Robin Williams where his robot character is able to become human. Maybe Shin III can also become one? Let's hope they bring us satisfying ending. Can't wait for today's episode! :D 

apparently Grandpa killed someone and jungwoo was about to expose  him he was locked up in hospital and tried to escape but slipped and fell down, he is alive but jongil choked him to death.

lmao they are hugging and grandpa is behind them unconscious on ground

YH arrives and takes care of chairman, Shin 3 tells him grandpa has dementia. Seo overhears them. He texts Shin and wants to meet him. 

Shin looks at Shin 3 and so bong furiously and drives away 

grandpa asks if YH still thinks Shin is rightful candidate and YH replies he has become like this because of chairman.

and SHIN has to be the dumbest character of this show, I can;t believe he is really believing everything Seo is telling him. he even tried to put YH and shin against each other and i think Shin is believing him? (not sure)

He turns on the phone and receives YH threatening voice message, mom calls him (voice message i guess) and in teary voice says Shin but he hangs up the phone 

7 minutes ago, topazeyedgirl said:

Side note: I just hope this twist and turns won't end being just a dream from NS while in a coma from an accident of sorts :crazy: there will be riot :D!

On another side note: we won't have a second lead syndrome from Seo Kang Joon in this drama:wub:

That makes two of us. I was thinking of some lame storyline of full redemption where he was dreaming everything, even before he first slapped Sobong, because he was planning that “trap” and as he was working on M-car, the idea of an AI robot like NS3 came into the dream as well. So he woke up and decided the whole thing was just too twisted and he should just date Sobong...the end...

:lol:

ok, I am feeling bored coz I can’t live stream...

6 minutes ago, chubbz said:

That makes two of us. I was thinking of some lame storyline of full redemption where he was dreaming everything, even before he first slapped Sobong, because he was planning that “trap” and as he was working on M-car, the idea of an AI robot like NS3 came into the dream as well. So he woke up and decided the whole thing was just too twisted and he should just date Sobong...the end...

:lol:

ok, I am feeling bored coz I can’t live stream...

This plot is getting so dark and twisted that my happy ending sucker self would be eager for an happy resolve so I would probably take that ending gladly (after a period of time venting haha).

@crazyyo NS knows Seo is trying to use him

JYH punches Shin in the face and said he might as well not have woken up :0 but it didn’t give him a wake up call...

Mom is looking at NS3 and SB in the gym and remembers NS’s words “if you’re really doing this for me, get rid of him” and walks away (end)

Grandpa refuses to sign Shin brought, Aunt calls YH and tells him Shin is in grandpa's room. shin isn;t having fun because grandpa is weak. They both enter the room. YH drags Shin out and punch him (quite hard I would say). Shin says something about his father. 

YH leaves him for good.

Shin watches him go while drinking wine out of bottle. He calls Seo to come tomorrow, making him his new secretary. Mom comes in and tries to talk him out telling him to go with her to chezch. He refuses and asks her to get rid of SHin 3. She looks conflicted as she sees shin 3 and so bong happuy

9 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

@crazyyo NS knows Seo is trying to use him

JYH punches Shin in the face and said he might as well not have woken up :0 but it didn’t give him a wake up call...

Mom is looking at NS3 and SB in the gym and remembers NS’s words “if you’re really doing this for me, get rid of him” and walks away (end)

Glad to hear this, I hope he is smarter then he acts like

Episode 32

Chairman leaves the home and transfer all his shares to Shin. Mom and hee dong looks scared of Seo. Yena apologizes on his behlaf and calls Ji telling him about the situation.

Ji meets Grandpa, so bong and robo shin are there as well. Grandpa cries holding robo's hand and he hugs him.

Ji asks for shin 3 helps but shin 3 refuses he won't help shin anymore. Ji understands and calls him shin-ah warmly and he calls him hyung. 

Shin 3 leaves with so bong, and so bong asks what Ji said? and Shin 3 tells him Ji asked for help but he refused but so bong tells him to help him because he is better and that;s what she likes about him and yells loudly that he is a robot lol 

Shin leaves home as Shin 3 comes back and greets aunt and hee dong, I think he told him he is a robot (they cut the scene). At office Ji comes back, seo's not happy.

Shin 3 tells the programmerguy he is a robot.

DAVID And shin talking looks like david finally managed to knock some sense in Shin. 

Ji is playing some really big game right infront of my salad

4 hours ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

I disagree, how can it be a sad ending if Sobong ends up with the one she loves, NS3? You say, she can't have a normal life? True, but people have loved people who are transgender, who have disabilities, who have terminal diseases, people who can't have kids due to health issues, they too will never have that concept of a "normal" life but guess what, a normal life is so overrated. What matters is what one makes most out of life. If the person is happy and content with the one she/he is in love with they can weather any storm life throws out at them. What Sobong deserves is the happiness she wants and has been fighting for and that is life with NS3:wink:

THANK YOU so much for saying it!
Being "normal" is very overrated, and I totally root for uri OTP, human Sobong X robot Namshin. They are amazing, together! :wub:
People have sex in different ways or have no sex at all; people have different ideas of what a love relationship and "happy family" is (with or without kids; with same-gender or different-gender partners; married or not, living under their own roof or travelling freely around the world, with or without pets...). In my own language there's a saying that can be translated as "The world is beautiful 'cause it's varied". :) 
I've homosexual friends who are happily married... Me and my boyfriend have been staying together for 13 years and we are currently building house together (we are not rich, so we are literally doing it on our own), but we are not planning on getting married and having any kids; we love each other so much, we wish to own our own house and share it, but we also want to keep on traveling, seeing the world, experiencing different cultures and perspectives.

To each his own preferences and desires!
:heart:

WOW THE ENDING. Jongil was all announcing that Shin is behind all the big projects like medi car and all and introduces Shin but Ji stood up and said it was another shin and Robot Shin makes and enternce. Everyone is shocked. Me too. I don't know hwat happened my stream was lagging. Did JI really back stabbed Shin? @butterflyeffect

Edit: What happened in preview I missed it as well

I was just about to say how relieved I was when NS didn't snatch the kill switch from David, but it looks like he finds it in the next ep. LOL

I'm pretty sure he can be redeemed, by the way he reacted when he realized his mom had been thinking about him for the past 20 years. Maybe not the next ep but the final one for sure.

@crazyyo No, he is loyal to Shin. He mentioned that he has to save him before he is messed up by Seo.

5 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

I was just about to say how relieved I was when NS didn't snatch the kill switch from David, but it looks like he finds it in the next ep. LOL

I'm pretty sure he can be redeemed, by the way he reacted when he realized his mom had been thinking about him for the past 20 years. Maybe not the next ep but the final one for sure.

@crazyyo No, he is loyal to Shin. He mentioned that he has to save him before he is messed up by Seo.

I couldn't breath at that scene lol. 

Yes I thought that too he even called her and was going to meet her? 

Yes he did say that but I'm still confused! I mean even if he is trying to save him. Didn't he kind of did too much? Like Shin definitely got ridiculed in front of everyone? He even made Shin's darkest fear true? Both Shins facing each other in front of everyone (with of course people liking Shin 3 more) I'm so confused. There is no way even in hell Shin knew about it beforehand :wacko:

I can't believe Ye-Na actually said somethin' wise for a change! Shin is just hell bent on revenge but he's goin' 'bout it the wrong way <_< 

ShinBot saved by the power of love:D or rather the power of So-Bong's tears.. 

I like how ShinBot doesn't bear any ill will/grudges against those who wronged him. Which is more than I can say for Shin:rolleyes:

The love So-Bong has for ShinBot is the true definition of standing by her man or robot eheh. 

Archived