[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

Thanks to the hug and tear rule implanted in NamSin3‘s memory i have a great deal of hope that NS3 and So Bong will have a happy ending....after NAmSin3 seen and felt a tear drop from So bong he finally remembers who is So bong and what she meant to him!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here I thought that NS3' words on the rooftop got through to his human brother and he finally understood that what he does to NS3 is the same thing his Grandpa has done to him all this time. Taking away his free will and making him into a puppet. But alas his childish egoism and low self-esteem overruled that little sense that was left.

He is starting to go crazy. And he totally crossed the line trying to hurt someone using someone else's hands just like the coward that he is.

3 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Whaaa! They are really well-written. Especially the first one. Loved it. Thank you so much for sharing!

When it comes to today's episode... Why did this jerk Nam Shin want to choke my precious So Bong not even once but twice?! Is he totally nuts? And why Laura and Young Hoon are just standing still and letting him do whatever he wants? I can understand many things but he is using Nam Shin III as a weapon and without hesitation he hurt So Bong using  Nam Shin III's hands. That was just too cruel. On top of that he WAS WATCHING this. Did he really want to kill her? I had no idea that I would say that but honestly I preffered when Ye Na had more screen time than human Nam Shin. 

I will write more after watching the episode with subs. I need to calm down XD

11 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

And why Laura and Young Hoon are just standing still and letting him do whatever he wants? I can understand many things but he is using Nam Shin III as a weapon and without hesitation he hurt So Bong using  Nam Shin III's hands. That was just too cruel. On top of that he WAS WATCHING this. Did he really want to kill her? I had no idea that I would say that but honestly I preffered when Ye Na had more screen time than human Nam Shin. 

YH let him do what he want on the condition that he did not hurt people, and when he did that’s why YH gave him an ultimatum. 

I know NS is a psychopath and the hate for him is not unwarranted, but I still think it’s early to write him off as unredeemable...as many are doing so (not necessarily here but other places on the internet)

10 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

YH let him do what he want on the condition that he did not hurt people, and when he did that’s why YH gave him an ultimatum. 

I know NS is a psychopath and the hate for him is not unwarranted, but I still think it’s early to write him off as unredeemable...as many are doing so (not necessarily here but other places on the internet)

I really want him to redeem himself. I hope he will but I am just so mad that he deliberately hurt So Bong and on top of that made Nam Shin III do that :( 

I hope that Youn Hoon will do something after learning about Shin using Nam Shin III to hurt So Bong. 

21 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

So much Love for NS3 - so much hate or dislike for NS -

and me is just like -

You are doing a wonderful Job Seo Kang Joon! Your acting is so great!

Yes, I am like that too .. Its so fascinating that one actor acts so well two different people and one of them receives haitred while the other one love. If Kang Joon wont receive award for the best actor I will be very sad :D

Scanned through to the ending scene very quick. And my thought was "where's grandpa now?" :joy: 

It would be a bit awkward if the camera panned to grandpa behind them when they are hugging. Although in reality, grandpa should still be behind them too lol.

2 hours ago, butterflyeffect said:

I don't know if I m the only one who thinks this way but the part where ns3 was about to jump down. NS genuinely looked scared that he will really jump down. And when he was in room looking at his robot he remembered ns3 saying that he knows he is a machine, ns expressions were not twisted or sly, he even confessed to YH that he felt soft for a moment, so yeah I dont know, maybe I m reading too much between the lines.

7 hours ago, topazeyedgirl said:

NS makes me want to break a vase :sweat_smile:

I want to root for him but he is making it very difficult.

I'm trying to reason with my boyfriend (who's watching the drama together with me), but it's no use: he's been tempted to jump into the screen and punch Namshin in the face like Sobong did for at least three episodes, by now... :joy: There's no way to feed him the "Come on, he's a poor tortured soul trapped in a cruel world" excuse anymore... :sweat_smile: He's a fanboy of Namshin III, 'cause he find it fascinating to contemplate the existence of such an intelligent yet pure creature. 

As much as I hate to say this but

NGH is the most suited person to be a chairman. He is the best. He has everything, just he is too greedy. 

NS is too emotional, NS3 is too innocent, JYH is too loyal. SJG comes close but he is not as smart as the grandpa, and for me, he doesn't have the aura of NGH to become a chairman. 

NGH could recognize NS and NS3. He can differentiate them by how they act. He is different with KSB. KSB can differentiate them because of her feeling towards them. I couldn't help but to admire his capabilities. :v 

Guest dramacf
18 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I don't know if I m the only one who thinks this way but the part where ns3 was about to jump down. NS genuinely looked scared that he will really jump down. And when he was in room looking at his robot he remembered ns3 saying that he knows he is a machine, ns expressions were not twisted or sly, he even confessed to YH that he felt soft for a moment, so yeah I dont know, maybe I m reading too much between the lines.

I dunno, NS needs NS3 to exact his revenge. He's always seen him as an object that's why he's so angry when he knew his grandpa preferred NS3 to be the heir than him. NS didn't really care who gets the company but now he does cos he doesn't want to lose it to something he considers fake, unreal and a thing and that adds up to the long list of harbored ill feelings he's had towards his grandfather.

When he mentioned he's gone "soft" for a bit, I felt it was said in a sarcastic tone. His anger always gets the better of him specially when NS3 said to him if he was scared of him of which to NS' warped angry unstable mind interpreted it that NS3 implied he can take away everything from NS that's why he retorted back shouting he wanted NS3 to disappear.

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I hate it that instead of getting to see both Shin work together, I have to keep watching them go against each other, particularly NS.

I thought i will get to see them work together like twin brothers. But if anything, it's like watching a jealous twin fight over the sweeter one :crazy: imagine how much different it would have been if these two were a dynamic team. But of course, that's not what we are getting <_<

Last episode tomorrow. Let's see how this all ends..better make sense too! I hate a staring contest ending, an open one and most of all, one that makes no sense!

The eps are 18, so we still have three...

4 hours ago, juju84 said:

And here I thought that NS3' words on the rooftop got through to his human brother and he finally understood that what he does to NS3 is the same thing his Grandpa has done to him all this time. Taking away his free will and making him into a puppet. But alas his childish egoism and low self-esteem overruled that little sense that was left.

He is starting to go crazy. And he totally crossed the line trying to hurt someone using someone else's hands just like the coward that he is.

Wow your post has given me an epiphany. Human shin is now no different than his grandfather. 

Ok, guys, I am done. I really tried to like human Nam Shin. I was really moved by him last week. However after what he did in episode 15? No way. Well, it doesn't matter if someone likes So Bong or hates her. He would have killed her if Shin III hadn't gotten his memories back for christ sake! He is a human not a robot so I guess in humans' world it is called attempted murder, right? He made Shin III try to kill a woman who is the most precious human being to him. This is pure cruelty. He should have listened to Shin III. Humans should fight with humans. He is a coward because he is not able to face grandfather himself. He went directly into the Seo's trap. Well, how about sending Shin III (whom he is controlling anyway) to the meeting? In that way he could check if Seo lies. And Shin could have listened to it anyway. He acts before he thinks. Even Ye Na has more common sense than him seriously. I understand that he hates gradfather very well. But he hurts innocent people. I repeat people who won't come back to life after you kill them. 

Young Hoon said to him that he will never speak to him again if he hurts someone and his reaction was "that's the first time". Well, IT'S A HIGH TIME HE SAID THAT. There are many people who are hurt by other people. Who had crappy childhood. But he thinks that the whole world is centered around him. Maybe instead of letting him do everything he wants Young Hoon should have talked to him honestly? Because now he thinks he can do whatever he wants because he is so pitiful and everybody hurt him so they have to do everything he wants them to do. Great. Because this is how behaves almost 30-year-old man. 

I was like Young Hoon today. This was my last warning. And then he hurt So Bong. So yeah. He crossed the line. 

Guest dramacf
58 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

Ok, guys, I am done. I really tried to like human Nam Shin. I was really moved by him last week. However after what he did in episode 15? No way. Well, it doesn't matter if someone likes So Bong or hates her. He would have killed her if Shin III hadn't gotten his memories back for christ sake! He is a human not a robot so I guess in humans' world it is called attempted murder, right? He made Shin III try to kill a woman who is the most precious human being to him. This is pure cruelty. He should have listened to Shin III. Humans should fight with humans. He is a coward because he is not able to face grandfather himself. He went directly into the Seo's trap. Well, how about sending Shin III (whom he is controlling anyway) to the meeting? In that way he could check if Seo lies. And Shin could have listened to it anyway. He acts before he thinks. Even Ye Na has more common sense than him seriously. I understand that he hates gradfather very well. But he hurts innocent people. I repeat people who won't come back to life after you kill them. 

Young Hoon said to him that he will never speak to him again if he hurts someone and his reaction was "that's the first time". Well, IT'S A HIGH TIME HE SAID THAT. There are many people who are hurt by other people. Who had crappy childhood. But he thinks that the whole world is centered around him. Maybe instead of letting him do everything he wants Young Hoon should have talked to him honestly? Because now he thinks he can do whatever he wants because he is so pitiful and everybody hurt him so they have to do everything he wants them to do. Great. Because this is how behaves almost 30-year-old man. 

I was like Young Hoon today. This was my last warning. And then he hurt So Bong. So yeah. He crossed the line. 

Well said! I hope the mom and YH learns about this incident! It's not just a mere prank any more but now it's freakin' attempted murder already! As I have suspected NS' destructive behavior escalated quickly, he's being played by SJG and he doesn't even know it co he's an idiot who lets his hatred and bitterness get the better of him. I just dunno how they will handle redemption for NS after all that he's done and what we know he's capable of doing. If he's going to be redeemed at all, it has to be believable though I don't know how the show will handle it cos redemption is a journey and how can it be an earned believable journey if there's only 3 episodes left and please no time jumps. I hate time jumps.

13 hours ago, caitey said:

I think it's only natural that Kang So Bong would be so impulsive and emotional. That's her personality, and although it may seem irrational to some, it's only because she cares so much about the robot that she would do anything just to not seem him be hurt. For me, she was written to be flawed that way, representing a true human, because let's face it—no one is perfect. We shouldn't assume that she loves the robot just because of his face—she didn't love human Shin, after all. I think in preserving Nam Shin 3's identity, she wants to prove that he's as humane as any human and as deserving of life as anybody. And whether we admit it or not, the 'Anything for you' behavior is very normal in K-dramas. I'm rooting for her, though! She deserves a happy ending. :heart:

Not sure how they're gonna resolve this with 3 episodes left, but K-dramas are always clutch that way. The director actually said he did his best to give a good ending without RoboShin dying. I can only hope that they make it work and give us the happy ending we deserve!

Also, someone posted these pics from DC Gallery before, but we are definitely getting more kiss scenes from So Bong and RoboShin. (See under the cut just in case you don't want to be spoiled). Hopefully it's not a final farewell kiss! AHH I really hope there's a happy ending! :innocent:

Reveal hidden contents

I really hope a happy ending too for NS human and finally realize that NS3 behaviour is his mirror to be a better person.

If the writer is any good like how I think, it's understandable for Nam Shin is moving towards destructive and acting evil. He was raised wrong and up to now he is living in misery.  His character needs to hit rock bottom then:

1.  When he hits rock bottom, the only way is going up = redeem himself or break free from everybody and just to live for himself.  If his character is written as main lead.

2.  The end of his miserable life because NS robot is written as main character thus human soon should go extinction because you can't control robots anymore, they'll replace human being = grandpa got his dream come true. (this drama is a sci-fi after all)

However, base on my experience watching K-dramas in the past.  The writer is always screwing up the last couple episodes because of losing direction and too many loose ends to tight up.  Viewers end up suffering for a while ... hahahaha....

In K-drama, there are two types of heroine:  either smart, filial, independent and use her head well or selfish, impulsive, displaced her brain somewhere but cute ...

Archived