[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show is phenomenal! You have no idea what’s coming next. So many things going on I don’t know if 2 episodes is enough to wrap it all up. I still really hope everyone gets their own happy ending. Roboshin seems to know what killswitch is and i don’t know if So Bong knows that its in the hands of the evilShin. I don’t even know if 2 episodes is enough to knock some sense so EvilShin, he is too consumed with vengence. 

From skj make up team post they were in a beach. I’m really hopeful that ShinBot and So Bong will meet in the beach and give us a peace of mind that they will be together regardless the circumstances are.. away from all the drama in ShinHuman’s life. 

3 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Looks like Seo gets dismissed from his position next week :w00t: 

I’m not too worried about what’s going to happen to our cinnamon roll because there’s always a twist.

The twist is scaring me a little. Huhu. My heart hurts already thinking about losing him. 

I haven't watched ep. 16 yet, but since I've been publishing scifi for a while in my own country, I'll tell you how I'd write the end of this drama if I were its author. I'm not trying to make a guess and getting it right, of course... I've no clue about how this drama will actually end! :sweat_smile:

During one of his delirious episodes, Chairman Nam will decide in a frenzy that nobody is worth inheriting his company: neither humans (unworthy Nam Shin or upright Ji Young Hoon) nor an AI that doesn't crave power and doesn't need greed to push itself forward. He'll start a raging fire in an attempt to destroy the data center. N3 will enter disaster mode, reveal his real self to his former coworkers and save many people, while the other characters fight for their lives, the lives of their loved ones (if they have any) and/or to save what matters the most for them, what defines them, finding their redemption and/or their doom. Sobong will do her best, but N3's consciousness will start fading, while the servers burn, and he'll end up shutting down after a tragic farewell. Sobong will get to take his damaged, inert body, and everybody else will think that he's met his demise.
However, as soon as they get home, N3 will slowly start to reactivate and wipe Sobong's tears with a smile.. He had planned everything since the beginning: using a distributing computing software like the one developed by SETI, he has "moved" his brain online, borrowing unused processor time from hundreds of thousands of private computers without their owners even noticing, where nobody can damage it or tamper with it. Now he's finally free:D He's not anyone's property anymore, he can decide what's best for himself and live the life he chooses!
He has also been learning how to repair and maintain his own body, and he brings Sobong to see the secret lab where he can fix the damage suffered while rescuing PK's employees during the fire. HAPPY ENDING, chingudeul! :blush:

@Calligrapher Feel free to take inspiration for another fanfic, if you like... I LOVED "Undercurrents"! :heart:

Oh no, that's it guys! Coming out like that basically means the end to NS3 and I get the feeling he fully understands it.

Now with the World finding out about his existence and all eyes upon him he won't be able to live in peace. There would be too many who wants to get a piece of him. And our boy is already tired of it.

To NS's dismay the kill switch is of no use now. NS3 already pushed it with his own hands.

Btw, I believe ORR already deactivated it. Thus I would like to say to human Shin *go boy, fall even farther and disappoint your mother completely*.

And the ironic thing is that NS totally understands that what he does is wrong and meaningless.  This revenge doesn't bring him any happiness or lessen the pain.  He only continues pushing away the people he loves and corrupt his soul. But still he is too obstinate to stop.

I know that when the dust settles these people against all reason will still remain by his side and I dearly hope this boy will finally learn to cherish them as well as himself.

But at the moment I want to bask in NS's facial expression when he realizes that all that he accomplished is changed one puppeteer for another. And successfully hit the bottom of his life. 

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

HAPPY ENDING

Thanks a lot for the heartwarming story. :heart:  I want to believe it is possible to end the drama in a similar way. They owe it to us after all the pain we are going through.

I'm dreading next week's episodes because it's clear that is going to be stressful and painful no matter the outcome. This writer has no mercy with us, he's going to elevate the angst to the maximum. I'd like Nam Shin III to be able to override the kill switch and also find an alternative for the servers. I wonder if they will ask Oh Ro Ra for help and what she will do. She's NS3 mother whether she likes it or not, she is conflicted but I doubt she would let NS3 die, so maybe she will disable the device. She could do it and hide NS3 from Shin telling him that the robot was destroyed...I don't know, I wonder what will be her role in the end of the series, she is central to the conflict and she can never take a step back and simply watch what happens. 

Anyway, let's brace ourselves for a rollercoaster of emotions next week, more pain and suffering and hopefully a happy ending.

1 hour ago, chatterbox22 said:

@juju84 Right? I am also worried that he may not have a chance to lead a peaceful life after that... I am not sure what to think about it... Is there a bigger plan? People definitely won't let him be...

Let's hope for the bigger plan.

I hope that in the end ORR would take her human son back in Czech to start over and nurse his wounded heart back to life. While NS3 would stand at the head of M city project (with YH temporarily taking up the position of the chairman of PK group) and helps grandpa to fulfill his last wish/will. And after that I hope NS3 would be able to leave the stage quietly getting lost in the aftermath of the success of M-city (just like his Mom once did), going somewhere far away with SB.

That would be my Happy Ending. :)

Guest dramacf

It's fantasy so anything goes as long as it's fairly reasonable. Also, am I the only one sort of correlating this moment to where Tony Stark just out of nowhere announced he's Iron Man? :D I know it's a different situation but it also is kind of the same in the sense that he's coming out with his secret identity. 

I'm still rooting for and is positive that both Sobong x Shinbot will have a happy ending cos what also constitutes being human is having HOPE. :wink:

Just finished Episode 15.

Man, the background sound so eerie made everyone in the drama looks .......scary:w00t:. Except YN who became calmer than before LOL

I  want to point out NS behavior when he told NS3 to disappear (In my opinion, it sounds like NS told NS3 like we told people to get lost! or Ggujo) - NS did asked NS3 to turn around tho ....right?, but NS3 won't listen till he use the manual mode to make him stop jumping. Right?, too bad NS3 can't take a joke like the way I see it.

Ooooh, so, NS3 made a Grand Entrance to the company and got recognition. Well done NS3 , but like someone said here before, to give NS3 identity; meaning NS3 cannot use NamShin name no more.

I wish for Everyone's Happy Ending LOL. So, next preview when NS holding on to Terminator box - I'm like .......:unsure:

Still rooting, for the sake of human race, I'm Whispering softly "Human Nam Shin Fighting for the Better!!" Please!!

Just now, butterflyeffect said:

@crazyyo They only uploaded this week’s text preview today so either someone is very behind on their job or it was intentional. But don’t worry, I’m still keeping a lookout for it. :)

Thanks a lot:wub: I hope it's not intentional lol

4 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

He has also been learning how to repair and maintain his own body, and he brings Sobong to see the secret lab where he can fix the damage suffered while rescuing PK's employees during the fire. HAPPY ENDING, chingudeul! :blush:

@Calligrapher Feel free to take inspiration for another fanfic, if you like... I LOVED "Undercurrents"! :heart:

I'm loving your ending! :) I really hope it'll be a happy ending for the two, but I can't help but worry that it'll turn into a bittersweet "happy ending...for now" type of deal... with NS3 and SB going separate ways, or maybe NS3 making some sort of sacrifice for the sake of NS & his character growth. That just means I'll have to come back and pretend that your ending is the real one, haha! :heart:

And thank you SO MUCH for the kindest compliment!! It really warms my heart that you liked it because I just love this show so, so much. It's been so great connecting with other fans (even though I mostly just lurk over here)!! I'm working on a "what if" one-shot...sort of inspired by a few comments I saw on here and in other threads about intimacy with a robot. :vicx: 

8 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Someone brought up on DC gal that NS (when he was wearing the brown coat he wore on the rooftop) has a bandage on the same finger as NS3(?) in the backhug still pic. We obviously know now that NS3 no longer needs to pretend to be human so, theories??

Seo kang joon probably got a cut and they shot both scenes on the same day forgetting about the bandage part like they forgot battery watch in episode where grandpa scolds heedong and shin 3 found out grandpa really has dementia :P

17 minutes ago, philosophie said:
  Hide contents

BRAVO DAVID!! Finally someone talked (some) sense into HNS.

...or so I thought until I saw the preview and HNS finds kill switch.

Well I think he was about to go back on the right track until yong hoon decided to blow everything right on his face so yeah I don't really know :rolleyes:

Archived