[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Aigooooooo... uri Hyunnie is so cute!!! I really want to put her in my pocket and bring her ard with me!! (≧∇≦)

she is so amazing, she can be cute as a button at one moment, sexy as a siren in another. Wookie is so lucky to find her!! 

• Like 20

48 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Wow....the discussion about KW-nim seems still on-going I guess lol

So, i've been thinking about this also, i wil try to sum up what's KW-nim been up to.

1) He was once liked njh pic from fairy god-mother IG; 2) correct me if i'm wrong but he is also following njh before then suddenly unfollowed her?; 3) he said during his ig live ytd that he doesn't know her that's why he is not following her.

Conclusion:

Mix point 1 & 3 above : so it means he liked her pic randomly bcs he is personally found the pic is interesting enough to have him "like" it. Interesting here >>> "good job nuna for your good styling" or "wow she is one pretty girl".

Mix point 2 & 3 above : so it means he is trying to get to know njh, his bff co-star (for whateven the reason is). why follow and unfollowing her later? SNS is public space tho, you can follow anyone even tho you are not related to them, no? so, this is suspicious.

Mix point 1, 2, 3 above : I'm just going to say "its indeed suspicious" LOL KW-nim, ok we understand *nods my head* We will also protect them (and you). Don't worry if things get worse, I will rescue you~~~~~LOL

Reveal hidden contents

This is only for fun, just a rough analysis :D

==============================

Yaaay~ our Princess is back to herself again LOL Posting everyday with those witty and cute caption *sobs*

And she looks beautiful as always~~~~ I must be crazy but her post these past days just makes me feeling like I don't stalk celeb but a normal, pretty and smart college girl being excited with her trip *sobs*

Reveal hidden contents

And how I wish NamJi could dating like ordinary and normal couple and I believe that's what they want too...............

before wrong information was brought out this thread, could you please edit your post? Mr K doesn't follow and then unfollow Hyunnie. 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

before wrong information was brought out this thread, could you please edit your post? Mr K doesn't follow and then unfollow Hyunnie. 

Oops....ok, thank you for correcting! :D

Done editing~~

• Like 10

5 hours ago, masthu said:

OMOOO these shippers have really good eyes. one of my fav scenes

M goin back to watch this kiss scene again......wows just wow uri ji hyun heart fluttered at this moment  goin to watch it.......

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, ara8 said:

Before this, I have heard/saw..not sure article/interview where JCW said that every kiss scene need to be done carefully especially if the co-star have GF/BF because they need to consider their partner's feeling. So, yahh..I guess at one point, everything have limitation.

So, as what we see from kiss scenes in SP..they do not need to consider anyone feeling because apparently they were kissing their own partner..hahaha:wub:

He did say that? Omo omo just when i thought i've read every single JCW article out there haha!

Yes!! They just dove in and as a result, blessed our thread with the byeontae squad and endless pages of kiss GIFs! LMAO!

• Like 19

8 hours ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Good morning friends! Happy Friday and happy belated 900 pages! 

I think we should just skip right past all those strange exchanges and focus on our dear couple! Hyunnie is surely on a roll with the instagram updates and it makes me very happy seeing her living her life fully while he is away. 

I also added new chapters to my FF for your reading pleasure! Thanks for all the super cute and kind comments. I love you guys! :heart:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278263/i-m-so-happy-that-i-met-you-you-my-love-romance-jichangwook-namjihyun-jiji-suspiciouspartner-jibong-eunbonghee-jijicouple-nojiwook

Feel so real..... 

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, ara8 said:

Before this, I have heard/saw..not sure article/interview where JCW said that every kiss scene need to be done carefully especially if the co-star have GF/BF because they need to consider their partner's feeling. So, yahh..I guess at one point, everything have limitation.

So, as what we see from kiss scenes in SP..they do not need to consider anyone feeling because apparently they were kissing their own partner..hahaha:wub:

I found this article: https://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-chang-wook-reveals-that-the-kissing-scenes-in-healer-made-him-nervous/

Is it the one you're talking about?

• Like 18

Why do I feel like Cinderella (hyunnie) did fall for wookies charm making her oppa her ultimate Prince Charming  :wub: 

EDITED: translated by @riririru (oppa) "keep doing the 'buy me milkshake' aegyo, at first i thought it was a famous word from some gag programs"

@riririru This translation is reliable right??

• Like 17

3 hours ago, hazel30 said:

Am I the only one who find kangwoo  a lil rude.. I mn, not as a shipper but as a njh fan, I really didn't like his answer. Some crazy fans asked him about njh, and he answered it. End. Wen they asked him again,  he shud have ignored it. The fact that he don't know njh is crap. How come he dont know his bff recent costar.  He shud have said that he don't know her personally thats y not following her in ig or wtevr. I know that he felt pressured. But the way of answering the qn was quite rude. At least I felt like that. Yeah,  I know that the crazy shippers are at fault for asking such dumb qn but njh fan in me is quite mad at kangaroo. 

I'd still like to think that it is due to language barrier. Maybe what he meant was, he doesn't know her personally thus he doesn't follow her.. but due to language difficulty, he may not have been able to relay what he really meant. And I want to think about it this way coz I don't wanna cause any pain to Hyunnie

• Like 17

18 hours ago, ara8 said:

OMG the way you quoted it makes me swoon waaaahhhhh! No need for permission, no restriction either keke:D

18 hours ago, magoner said:

M goin back to watch this kiss scene again......wows just wow uri ji hyun heart fluttered at this moment  goin to watch it.......

That moment was very RAWWWWR and makes my heart flutter as well :wub:

Btw chingu lemme kindly remind you that soompi rules asks us to delete pics, GIFs and videos when quoting a post. So please edit yous posts so that we can keep the moderators away.. :)

• Like 16

August Male Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

It seems like his marriage announcement only made him more popular, because Song Joong Ki is the top brand spokesperson for the month of August.

The Korean Business Research Institute analyzed the brand reputation of advertisement models by looking at participation, communication, and consumer behavior indexes of 21,166,611 pieces of big data from July 13 to August 14.

The top 30 rankings are as follows:

1. Song Joong Ki
  2. Gong Yoo
  3. Ji Chang Wook
  4. Ryu Jun Yeol
  5. Park Seo Joon
  6. Lee Sang Min
  7. Kim Soo Hyun
  8. Kang Ha Neul
  9. Namgoong Min
  10. Baek Jong Won
  11. So Ji Sub
  12. Yoo Jae Suk
  13. Lee Jung Jae
  14. Park Bo Gum
  15. Kim Jae Hwan
  16. Jang Moon Bok
  17. Jay Park
  18. Yeo Jin Goo
  19. Yoo Seon Ho
  20. Jung Woo Sung
  21. Yoo Hae Jin
  22. G-Dragon
  23. Lee Min Ho
  24. Eric
  25. Yoo Seung Ho
  26. Im Siwan
  27. Kim Hee Chul
  28. Seo Jang Hoon
  29. Bae Jung Nam
  30. Kim Young Chul

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/14/august-male-advertisement-model-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed/

• Like 18