[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

42 minutes ago, aa95 said:

Guys! I'm pretty sure JiJi's ultimate shipper is already married. She's posted pictures of her daughter on her instagram before (yes I've stalked her). I'm pretty sure it's her daughter- I used google translator but just go down her instagram and you'll see many pictures of her.

Whose the baby daddy???? DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

• Like 10

@lovethatlook @aladidah @Dingy Conk @huntergal 

:flushed:m:flushed: :flushed:m:flushed: !!! They posted April 19th, was that before or after their sexy scene that he found super sexy in eposode 1. *howling:tongue:* howling* @ that moon like no tomorrow! :cookie::wub: .. Can I say you had me at "Salute!" :tongue:  Aiiiggooo chingus, I'm feeling like some ice cream all of a sudden. LOL!!! :flushed::cookie::tongue::wub:

I don't think even the strongest of duct tape could of helped him out. LOL! Only a rope looped around that baby would do! LOL! *please oppa, don't judge me. I am sorry for my wrong, but truly it's your fault!* :ph34r:* I plead the fifth! 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"No no Mr. Postman, I did not zoom in and brighten to look at Mr. Liberty all nice and close." *hides behind door easily, and peeking saying mmmm I like when he says "Boo!"**** ROFL!!!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@lovethatlook @aladidah @Dingy Conk @huntergal 

:flushed:m:flushed: :flushed:m:flushed: !!! They posted April 19th, was that before or after their sexy scene that he found super sexy in eposode 1. *howling:tongue:* howling* @ that moon like no tomorrow! :cookie::wub: .. Can I say you had me at "Salute!" :tongue:  Aiiiggooo chingus, I'm feeling like some ice cream all of a sudden. LOL!!! :flushed::cookie::tongue::wub:

I don't think even the strongest of duct tape could of helped him out. LOL! Only a rope looped around that baby would do! LOL! *please oppa, don't judge me. I am sorry for my wrong, but truly it's your fault!* :ph34r:* I plead the fifth! 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

"No no Mr. Postman, I did not zoom in and brighten to look at Mr. Liberty all nice and close." *hides behind door easily, and peeking saying mmmm I like when he says "Boo!"**** ROFL!!!

LOL! Wait till @aladidah shows us the video! LOLing :glasses:

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Lawd have mercy on my eyes!!! Did Cody noona ran out of duct tape that day?? Statue of liberty for sure is standing strong and proud!! :phew: Did he accidentally saw NJH while walking? Bahahaha...

At this stage if none of what we're spazzing is true, I request grim reaper aka LDW oppa to come and erase our memories! The pain will be too much. #HopelessRomantic But nah, these two are so giddy in love that they just wanna scream *cough howl *cough to the world!! JCW must have felt like he's running out of time cos he's afraid she might change her feelings while he's away while JH is like, calm down...you got me. That's why he said he's being controlled by her on that bts....*whistle* #DeluluStrike #MaybeNot 

Grim Reaper LDW oppa..glad that you mentioned him..lol..I still roam around with his gif in my profile pic...you never know when he might come in handy. Pain will be too much..I know thats why its better not to think about the pain..

If this ship sinks, we will sink with it..#no-regrets-whatsoever..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

@Dingy Conk Is your duct tape ready???

@huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @aladidah What do you think? Should it be duct taped or what?? ROFL 

Disclaimer: Not for the faint of heart

Reveal hidden contents

oppa.... I am not here.... I am away

Reveal hidden contents

not for the faint of heart

Reveal hidden contents

for myopics only..... heeee

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

want more??? hmmmm

lmao dyinnnnnnnng:blink:

i don't think duct tape is enough for the anaconda 

• Like 5

Okay, I'm going to try being a little rational today. So here we go: taking into account that CW is the considerate type, I doubt he would go ahead and start dating JH one month before his enlistment date, especially when they've only started interacting 4 months ago. Also, he mentioned in his interview that he has a lot of things to take care of before enlisting which most likely means that dating isn't on his mind right now, as he has more important things to do, such as spending the little time he has left with his mother and close friends.

Meanwhile, it's also important to take notice of the fact that JH isn't out of character yet, and is still calling CW by his character name which can possibly indicate that they haven't interacted much (or at all) after the wrap-up party ended. As for her knowing that he's rehearsing for his concert, it doesn't seem far-fetched considering that they share the same hair stylist who might have told her about his schedule (remember that he himself has admitted to hearing a lot about HJ whenever he went to the salon). Now, for the outfits. Yes, they've dressed similarly lately but so has other actors, such as Dong Ha and Kang Ha Neul. Does that mean they're dating CW and HJ too? 

Now, even if they're not dating right now it doesn't mean they won't in the future. In other words, I can definitely see them being the next LBY and JS. They filmed a drama together and didn't date until after he had completed his military service.

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL! Wait till @aladidah shows us the video! LOLing :glasses:

LOOOOOOL!!!! Someone did a zoomed-in-slow-mo of this vid and thats what i'm trying to find in earnest LOOOL!!! GOSH I really do feel like a perv *you need to see the words i'm typing into google search*

• Like 13

@lovethatlook @huntergal @aladidah @Dingy Conk @nikh @siddy09 @gglex6275

Young & INEXPERIENCED chingus please don't look ....

To my Jiji gutter shipmates, please do .... :cookie::wub::rolleyes:

:tongue:How I would love to be a field for you to... :ph34r:

Spoiler
Spoiler

tenor.gif

:tongue: or ... :cookie::tongue:

Spoiler

:ph34r: *deleted scene*:ph34r:

Spoiler

"Oppa please look for me." :tongue: *ROFL!* 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@lovethatlook @huntergal @aladidah @Dingy Conk @nikh @siddy09 

Young & INEXPERIENCED chingus please don't look ....

To my Jiji gutter shipmates, please do .... :cookie::wub::rolleyes:

:tongue:How I would love to be a field for you to... :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

tenor.gif

:tongue: or ... :cookie::tongue:

Hide contents

tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

"Oppa please look for me." :tongue: *ROFL!* 

LOOOOOOL!!! that scared the heck outta me 

• Like 7