[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@Dingy Conk Is your duct tape ready???

@huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @aladidah What do you think? Should it be duct taped or what?? ROFL 

Disclaimer: Not for the faint of heart

Reveal hidden contents

oppa.... I am not here.... I am away

Hide contents

not for the faint of heart

Hide contents

for myopics only..... heeee

Hide contents

Hide contents
  Hide contents

want more??? hmmmm

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL! I remember this. I actually saw it in motion 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, masthu said:

That plot twist with stylist unnie gave me a near heart attack chingus!!! OMGGG lol

@gglex6275 what you said about them being more stronger after 2 years reminds me of Lee bo young and jisung. They started dating few months before enlistment in 2005 and afterwards kept dating until 2013 and gt married. So I definitely agree with u!!!

@aa95 aha we will need enough fuel to run our ship for 2 years until wookie comes back. So let's collect much as possible chingu

I feel sorry brought up about the plot twist story hahaha it's just a joke..it's fun to see you guys reaction hahaha:D

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL! I remember this. I actually saw it in motion 

NO YOU DID NOT SAY DAT. 

I don't want to see it in motion!!!!!!!!! Noooooooo. Arghhhhhhhh. Now I want to. 

Crap I did not say dat

• Like 13

As much as I want Hyunnie to go to Wookie's concert I doubt she will attend. Wookie's concert is for his fans before his enlistment. Both managements won't allow something like this to happen. His concert is filled with mostly MyOppa fans which is not safe for both parties. They will create attention for dating rumors to appear and that's not a good idea for Wookie's upcoming enlistment. Hyunnie probably wants the attention to go all to Wookie tomorrow. She's most likely just gonna be cheering him on behind the scenes. Not unless Hyunnie full some kind of ninja moves then we might see her attendance but I really doubt it. 

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, attriste said:

NO YOU DID NOT SAY DAT. 

I don't want to see it in motion!!!!!!!!! Noooooooo. Arghhhhhhhh. Now I want to. 

Crap I did not say dat

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

In motion??? .......gosh... i'm dead........

bring that duct tape now!!! LOling :glasses::blush:

LOOOOOOOOL!!!! I swear LOOOOL. Imma try finding the video 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Are you talking about the gif i just posted? Its a close up of this scene 

OMO! I didn't realize that in such an innocent scene, LOL! Hidden skinship galore! Either JCW is channelling his inner vampire or he must really really like NJH's neck A LOT! He seem to be always get caught in her neck when he hugs her. He looks as if he is tempted to kiss her there, he is always nuzzling at her neck! :tongue: JCW, whatever are you thinking?

• Like 13

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

Chingus, despite all these sugar we are fed by our OTP, I can't help but miss them more :( As I see them separately, all the more I wanted them together :wink: I need a hug Chingus huhuhu!!!!

*big big hugzzz* hoping you can feel it chingu! Heheh. 

1 hour ago, syasha12795 said:

Random post

The Plot twist : hairstylist unnie couple shirt with wookie hahaha this is old picture btw :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahah! I burst out laughing at this one.  I really love our little heaven here. It's like we have our own mini drama of our own too! Hahahahaha! 

It's 4am over at my place and I amnatill awake replying you guys. I'm gone. Just seriously gone. Hahas! 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

My neck is super sensitive so that nightmare hug would have been the death of me lol. I'm getting goosebumps just by watching that zoom in.

me too, I have a feeling I would have ended up in the emergency room LOL! 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, attriste said:

NO YOU DID NOT SAY DAT. 

Crap I did not say dat

Hahah i was drinking water, now all my screen are water, I claimed all of you!,,,,,,,,

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

I feel sorry brought up about the plot twist story hahaha it's just a joke..it's fun to see you guys reaction hahaha:D

Don't be Sry chingu!! I was laughing my head off reading everyone's reaction. They were hilarious LOL!!! 

@krutz10 it was 1.00 am over here as well when u posted!!! Btw may i ask what country u are from? Seems like slp isnt coming back any time soon!!!

Anyways Goodnight chingus or good morning according to your time zone!:wub:

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, daloula said:

My neck is super sensitive so that nightmare hug would have been the death of me lol. I'm getting goosebumps just by watching that zoom in.

I swear I would have bit his neck as a knee jerk reaction 

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@Dingy Conk Is your duct tape ready???

@huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @aladidah What do you think? Should it be duct taped or what?? ROFL 

Disclaimer: Not for the faint of heart

Hide contents

oppa.... I am not here.... I am away

Hide contents

not for the faint of heart

Hide contents

for myopics only..... heeee

Hide contents

Hide contents
  Hide contents

want more??? hmmmm

Lawd have mercy on my eyes!!! Did Cody noona ran out of duct tape that day?? Statue of liberty for sure is standing strong and proud!! :phew: Did he accidentally saw NJH while walking? Bahahaha...

At this stage if none of what we're spazzing is true, I request grim reaper aka LDW oppa to come and erase our memories! The pain will be too much. #HopelessRomantic But nah, these two are so giddy in love that they just wanna scream *cough howl *cough to the world!! JCW must have felt like he's running out of time cos he's afraid she might change her feelings while he's away while JH is like, calm down...you got me. That's why he said he's being controlled by her on that bts....*whistle* #DeluluStrike #MaybeNot 

• Like 14