[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Uh! you and me both. I just love that scene soooooooo much. It so sweet, so pure, so authentic, so beautiful I could cry..... Imma stare at this gif a little while longer! 

Oh just to add, Hyunnie's touches are so soft and gentle. I mean just look at the way she pulls his face toward her before she kisses him. LORD! If these two don't end up together i'd be lying if i say i'd be okay.

Yes! to everything.  I refuse to believe these two are not meant to be I REFUSE!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, mai5116 said:

Uri Wookie IG update

Just a thing though, since when did Wookie go on an all blue galore in his outfits? LOL! Its jus after SP, he went bonkers on the color blue, is there like a FAD thing mentioning that blue was the color of the year? hahahaha, he is totally entirely in blue, is he trying to impress someone whose favorite color is blue?

*waves*

Okay I am back and thank you for the few pages to back read! *throws confetti*

• Like 14

2 hours ago, aladidah said:

Uh! This just gives me all kinds of feels just thinking about it. 

You know I love Cupid Unnie so so much for all she's done for our couple...I swear I'm this close to naming my first child Aluu Saloony

Oh my... I was laughing out loud when I read this... 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jijibong said:

Can't wait for Hyuni Vlive tomorrow!!!! I saw her other vlives and she is really the cutest, i love how sweet she is with fans, an angel tbh :bawling::heart:

Also i saw some comments on twitter saying they want a photoshoot for JCW & NJH :rolleyes: ( screaming to myself "WHY THEY DIDN'T HAD A PHOTOSHOOT TOGETHER YET" ) ... imagine how perfect it would be!!! Can someone make it happen?!!!!! Now pleaseeeee

The perfect  gift for all jiji shippers before enlistment! We can swooning and mooning over the photoshoot all year long :wub:

May be their agencies are playing it safe. I wish they would hv a photoshoot as well chingu.

@waveoflove hopefully u guys will have enough space for me and @aladidah bwahahahaha u at least got the toilet I think I'll hv to go up to the cockpit. Hope the pilot wouldnt mind since the pilot would be @stuck nah lol :glasses:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, masthu said:

The perfect  gift for all jiji shippers before enlistment! We can swooning and mooning over the photoshoot all year long :wub:

May be their agencies are playing it safe. I wish they would hv a photoshoot as well chingu.

@waveoflove hopefully u guys will have enough space for me and @aladidah bwahahahaha u at least got the toilet I think I'll hv to go up to the cockpit. Hope the pilot wouldnt mind since the pilot would be @stuck nah lol :glasses:

arghhh a photoshoot would be so good!! all those big and beautiful glossies, and what would be better is that they are together! <3 Come on, Destiny! Make this happen before he enlists!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

With all the new shippers coming on board (and welcome to you all), I think when they announce their wedding, if we all lived in the same country, only a Boeing 747 would accommodate us all. Direct flight to Seoul please.

giphy.gif

next to the exit door is mine..ok chingus..hahaha:tounge_wink:

• Like 11

6 hours ago, ymmezari said:

i really have no idea about wookie before SP...i've watched his drama about him selling fruits and vegetable just because of wang ji hye and empress ki because of ha ji won but he didn't pick my interest then...well i'm really not into actors but i know how to appreciate if their acting moves me in a way but nevertheless they will not remain in my memory. then comes SP which i've waited until the released because i really like jihyunie...love her to bits, watched her growth on the silver screen and her consistent demeanor...a warm thug whenever i see her...

while watching SP my focus was still on jihyunie until their first kiss ep 17...no offense meant to wookie's fans but i felt offended for jihyunie it's as if he's corrupting jihyunie then...his kiss is probing and deep reaching the depths of an innocent soul (that was my pov then, "protective mother hen")...then the following eps came i saw the changes in jihyunie, she has this in caps lock letters of "CONFIDENT' written on her forehead screaming...right there and then i've learned to appreciate wookie...i discover then that they were in a "familiar but not acquainted until..." kind of connection...their bts since that kiss was uninhibited...hyunie was slowly growing bold and territorial without deviating from her usual self thus made me happy and scared at the same time...but then again wookie's eyes and demeanor convinced me that what he's having with jihyunie was not for a fleeting moment but genuinely he's drawing his happiness and comfort on jihyunie...the way i see it wookie was living up to his word to jihyunie on the press con that he will rely mostly on jihyunie (in terms of acting) but he relied on jihyunie on emotional aspect too...he submitted himself nonchalantly without restraints so palpable, i as an audience you could almost touch it.

on my perspective regarding their banters and exchange...they were dancing...the love dance not flirting but they were having this invisible connection intangible but powerful enough to enticed us, the audience...what made us fell for SP? majority say because it's close to reality, true but then again this couple revived what was lost in our youth...the freshness of love blossoming...uninhabited and pure fuzzy feel:heart:

Oh my goodness, a big YES to your description of how they pulled into each other, the freshness of love blossoming ... I fell for both of them starting with the stare that JCW had for NJH in bts... even we can feel that, I can't imagine how NJH survives those deep and lovely and seducing stares... sigh... 

• Like 17

This photo is one of the many from yesterday's NJH's series of interview photos, which has the clearest image of the rings on her right index finger. One of them, is a single diamond ring, which to me looks awfully familiar. I might be wrong though, I know, so I'm just gonna leave this here...  

Qvo62R8.jpg 

• Like 17

I honestly hope that JCW is able to find a good private place for his mini vacation aft he wraps us his Jiscovery concert. Away from prying eyes, crazy fans or worse paparazzi. I am totally ok if we dont get any news or updates. He deserves some privacy.. And also my secret wish that him n jihyun could find a chance to spend somtym together. That would be totally awesome.. Yes a lil bit of fairytale.. But a shipper gal can wish it ryt

☮ JaneKa ☮2 days ago

This article is too cute for words it just puts a cherry on my JiJi couple wedding cake that I plan on sponsoring in two years' time!

I love this comment on an SP article. Keke the shippers are so ready to jump on a plane and even sponsor a wedding cake for our couple.

1 hour ago, aladidah said:

Heck I'll take the toilet seat just to be on that plane 

Haha if even toilet seat runs out.. Il apply to be an attendant.. Anythg as long as i can get on the plane

2 hours ago, masthu said:

AWWW :wub:. how about the same hair stylist unnie, styling both their hairs on the big day?? hope the Almighty make them married to each other :heart:

Keke i chk .. Aluu totally do bridal makeup..rare but they stil do it. Our gal when getting married would totally have her bridal hair n makeup done here. 

Eg

Spoiler

• Like 14

Hiiii finally I got to open this forum from my laptop T______T and it feels like I'm in paradise T_____T LOL because I can see all of those blessed pic, gif, and anything. Oh bless me T________T Quite desperate since ytd bcs I only open this forum from my phone and its quite annoying (bcs the limited coverage (?) haha).

Anyway, I'm thinking on how to reply any mentioned or quotes to me all at once, and so I will write like below (please tell me if its wrong thing to do because i have no idea how to do it LOL)

@stucked I will always have a long post so pardon me beforehand kkk~ Seriously, I feel like I need to thank chansung oppa bcs if not for him, I will never watch any of JCW drama and probably I will stay in misery bcs I'm so thankful to JiBong that brings out pink colour to my life LOL Really? Hahaha so no discussion so far about how amazing his acting in the MV? xD I dunno anymore whether I pus NJH to JCW or JCW to NJH or I just push both now LOL Yes, I'll do it. But really somehow I'll reply a bit late due to work *well, it would be great if i can change my job to be just JiJi supporter LOL* but thanks to SP i now quite enjoy my job since actually related to legal so i'm quite familiar with their world but again I see no NJW so far LOLOLOL this is the whole new level of desperation /sobs/

@chawanmushijjang Hiiii~ thank you for the warm welcome <3 Chansung is one of 2PM member XD yes, i understand that, me too sometimes got confused of k-pop industry /run to JCW/ LOL The compatibility between them just no joke! I do think that this drama is a biggest turnpoint for both of them >< Everybody's just can't help but supporting and loving them more...

@sharrebhii~ please don't get tired with my never ending blabbering ;____; LOL

@moonchildren07sure sure, NJH just please take him. I don't have any greed over him bcs i just have any greed for both of them being together LOL

@nephosHiiii~ me too. its only my second day "working" here LOL I still have so many tasks to backread from the first page tho LOL

@moonchildren07 @biejuju ah, its so funny that automatically I ran to check CTJ ig and not giving any attention to the other account NJH followed related to SP T_T LOL I'm in a rush LOL

9 hours ago, solaire said:

Same. I felt that JCW and NJH were no longer portraying EBH and NJW, rather NJH and JCW had taken over as the lead characters of the drama. The sadness reflected in their eyes and their forced smiles made the ending bittersweet to the point that I had trouble finishing the episode due to me feeling uncomfortable. It felt like I was watching a private moment between two individuals who are truly in love and who are afraid of separating. Both my sister and I discussed the scene after the drama ended and we thought how could these two actors who have a lot of experience suddenly break character? And honestly, if I was the director I would have probably made them re-do the scene and told them to be professional. Of course, there's the possibility that that's what they were looking for, and if so, then NJH and JCW deserve to win every award for their brilliant acting.

@solaireso, i was contemplating whether I should use the word "uncomfortable" or not but yes I guess its the right word to describe the feeling while watching the last ep ;_: I feel sooo distant from EBH and NJW ;_; I need to highlight those words because I am feeling the same way T___T yes, they deserves the award and I'm waiting for that but please someone make some plan to kidnap our JCW so that they can receive it together, I'm just afraid that our NJH break the dam when receiving that awards T_T (well, a delulu thought but it's possible to happen anyway T_T)

8 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

uhmm, yeah JH liked a lot of CW's previous IG posts I think. As for liking the last post of the OST, well, I wouldn't really worry about her not liking any succeeding posts after. This could very well fall under a particular gag order. Seeing as how they stalked and followed, every move they make not only create a ripple but triggers a tsunami of reactions. You could just imagine what us shippers would be like, as well as the non shippers when JH likes an IG post of CW that is not SP related, right? Yup scream fest galore! LOL!

As far as I am concerned we are not really privy as to what they are doing atm. We could be having a nervous breakdown due to the non reaction from JH in this case 'no likes on IG' for CW's succeeding IG posts, but they could be dm'ing each other laughing their hearts out because we are acting crazily! Delulu incoming!

So if she is not liking any of the posts, it could be possible that they are to tone down virtual interactions. The entire kbiz was rocked by the JiJI couple. Of course, their management would try to stem off possible sources of negative rumors that may affect them.

What makes me feel at ease more is that JCW has 0 following. You know bcs in some cases netizen always get busy about the following and unfollowing thingy. And we can expecting less talk also about this "Like"-ing thing, rite? (no drama like "why is that girl liking our oppa pic?" "why is oppa only liking this girl pic?" etc)

7 hours ago, pinklalaland said:

@miss0115 @ymmezari I tried to imagine that I was watching the characters but the fact that the scene seems SO SAD is really confusing. Shouldn't the characters have sounded a little happier? More bright? It's a proposal for goodness sake! But they seem so gloomy and bittersweet as if they're about to part ways or something... 

Maybe the director wanted it to be bittersweet but the acting seems a little too good.

@ymmezari I love how you said "we can witness the reel and real." You can really feel those mash of emotions, enticing indeed :confounded::heart:

You got my point here. Yes, it was indeed a happy ending story but why does it feels so........dry? This is remains a mystery.......

5 hours ago, love4life said:

@MoonlightSerenade @gglex6275 @lovethatlook And the fact that she was stepping on his feet wasn't helping.. She was closer than he could handle..The kisses became more clumsy, they were both running out of breath but they couldn't care less.. They were enjoying every single part of each other's lips (let's be honest..mouths) God helped him keep him calm otherwise... well we know what could have happened..

Okey pervy analysis aside, they kissed like no tomorrow.. like they didn't want to let go, like it was their last kiss.. i don't have much to say without making it sound dirty.. it was a hot kiss afterall :sweat_smile:

@miss0115 @pinklalaland I thought the same thing! I haven't watch the ep yet but i did watch that part and i wondered if this is a 'I'll love you forever' for JiBong or a sad 'I'll miss you' for JiJi.. I thought one of them was going to cry.. i was about to cry too! 

Btw idk if it was NJH or JCW (most probably NJH) who said that they did a lot of rehearsals of the kissing scenes.... or should i stop talking about the huggiss scenes? :sweat_smile:

It was indeed a beautiful yet heartbreaking scene T_T dunno what to feel LOL no no, I'm just going to start talking about those notable scenes tho LOL

@masthuHiiii thank you for welcoming me! <3 Let's enjoy the board. Lets digging out more (?) LOL

DONE WITH REPLYING AND SOOO GUYS....

I have to deliver some thoughts of the love birds now LOL

1. the moment I knew that stylist unnie posted that pic and hyuni liked it i ran to check JCW acc to make sure its his and yes yes yes 100% correct fufufu so now its legit for him to just happily enlist without having to worry about his dog since not only his mom can take care of the dog but maybe.....just maybe........if he asks someone else, whom rather close with him too, she may be delighted to accept the request to take care of the dog since i guess she is hinting also in her post that she loves animal but she doesn't have one. and maybe he can easily check his dog condition whenever he gets a chance to call someone. and also he can asks her to just bring the dog and visit him whenever he miss the dog........and her (ROFL here i go, the blabbering-delulu thing but the point is we need to use all resources to give a way for them LOL we can let the dog become a cupid too now LOL)

2. regarding Aluu shop; guys seriously let's send a video letter to Aluu and thanking them for being so thoughtful to JiJi LOL absolutely it will never raise any suspicion *cough-unless to us* if they often see each other in the Salon. it would be awkward if its not LOL soooo, no need wondering whether they both each other number bcs MAYBE he can pick her up from or to salon and drop her off to or from Salon (LOL don't take it too serious ok this is only a simple wish deep down inside my heart haha). And I have a feeling that NJH will attend at his concert tho. Neverthless, its better for her to show up if its happen that she's being invited bcs if she choose to skip the concert then it would just raise a suspicion too, am i wrong? LOL

3. so, I saw about how JCW dress similarly (again) with NJH and I'm just curious ARE THEY NOW EVEN USING THE SAME COORDI? LOL I mean, the coordi may be a hardcore shipper of them too. Trying not to be obvious while giving us hint. "Let's make a couple look but let them wear it not in the same day so that the fans will not dying from hyperventilating" LOL talking about using any resources guys, let's make the coordi as our cupid too LOL

4. Talking about their OST, I just extra love the one that Kihyun sings T___T I dunno I keep on repeating the song. I just have a feeling that the song matched well with JiBong and JiJi aura T_T so lovely yet full of desperation and longing. Yes, I've been used this "Longing" word so often bcs I just get that feeling from our JiJi whenever I see them together T_T what else would explain how JCW gazes and touches and the way he holds her hands, hugs her and communicate with her other than "he is longing for her all along" /sobs/ i'm getting overly delulu, sorry ;__; hahaha

4. I'm just getting so itchy to read all of your thoughts about their kissing and lovey-dovey scenes >< but I don't have any time to backread it now T_T anyone wanna summarize it to me? haha jk~ but seriously I need to ask, are they really french-kissing?! *tryingnottoswoon* LOL

I keep on replaying the 1st, 3rd and Courthouse kiss........I wonder if JCW's jaw is ok though? LOL please don't slap me bcs i'm just so worried okay *diamondtears* and for NJH.............[warning: delulu thought ahead] 1st kiss: "ok, i believe in oppa, he will take a lead" *during the filming* "how to do it?" *after filming* "sorry guys, i'm just dizzy". | 3rd kiss: "i'm determined enough to do well just like him, i'm going to prove him i learnt a lot" *after filming* *gasping* "it's me who need to learn but why is he the one that getting better" | Courthouse kiss: "I'm doing fine on my own just wait and see" *during filming* *both get lost to each other* >>>>>>>>>> LOLOLOL this is something i should not write but I did after all, just hate me guys T_T sorry I can't helped it T_T LOL

And again all of the blabbering above just my delulu imagination guys but really they left me speechless everyday. The more I read any posts here, the more I love them together T____T and yes, for anyone who going to join NJH Vlive tomorrow please leave a lot of good and encouraging comment for her <3 I wish I could join too but yeah real life awaits me LOL *flyingkisses*

• Like 21

2 hours ago, meiil said:

I'm so trash for this moment:heart:

They are so happy and natural I can't handle it:wub:

ME TOO!! One of my fav scene. Oppa, how about tone down a bit of that genuine happy smile? We can see right through you LOL

But actually my all time fav was the one when EBH jokes about wanting to throw up and then she cutely said "it's just a joke" oh really, this girl...........so lovely!!!!!!!

[well, am I supposed to delete the gif or not if i'd like to quoting the post with gif? LOL i'm on my learning mode *bow*]

• Like 10

anyone translate this? From JiHyun latest interview! !

연예인, 일반인 갈려서 연애하려고 하지는 않지만 저희는 생활 패턴이 특수하기 때문에 이 업계 사람이 아니면 이해하기 어려울 수 있으니 연예인과 연애하는 것이 편할 것도 같다

http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=41197

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Hon Cathy said:

anyone translate this? From JiHyun latest interview! !

연예인, 일반인 갈려서 연애하려고 하지는 않지만 저희는 생활 패턴이 특수하기 때문에 이 업계 사람이 아니면 이해하기 어려울 수 있으니 연예인과 연애하는 것이 편할 것도 같다

http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=41197

@pinklalaland or @riririru or @stroppyse can translate I think :tongue: *winks*

• Like 9

I just noticed he got a "BLANK"in a few second when jihyunii kissed him and he was shocked...his expression convinced me to think its not the script ?JH was adlibing to make a long goodbye.:(

This is a long goodbye......

Somebody tell me why......

Two loves are inlove cant make it.....

Just what kind of love keep breaking the heart....

>>>>My fav song:Long Goodbye (Ronan Keating)

• Like 18

4 hours ago, krutz10 said:

@masthu  oh now I got your point ...about what u were discussing ...thanks for explaining about how to see the video...

Nara from the start was behaving like she is the lead of the show with jcw ...even in ending photo with whole cast she never left jcw side ....:wacko:

@krutz10 forgot to reply. no worries chingu! :)

LOL NARA AGAIN hehe! Isn't she clueless  lol :lol:

• Like 8