[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, valleryrose said:
13 minutes ago, aladidah said:

WE ARE SOO SCREWED!!!! I accepted that the moment I saw their 1st poster shoot for SP; they looked jaw dropping amazing together. My life has been on a semi-pause ever since.  

You guys!! mean They have been dating before SP...Omoooo..that why!!!!Stuck stuck and stuck w/her..wowwww my heart thumb up!!!

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

OOOOmmmooo so that's the reason why she will go back to the uni where guys are ordinary....least she's safe until wookie's return :wink:

Hyunnie is a genius. WOOKIE YOU BETTER MARRY THE GIRL I'M TELLING YOU!!!

• Like 20

1 hour ago, mangoicy said:

This photo is one of the many from yesterday's NJH's series of interview photos, which has the clearest image of the rings on her right index finger. One of them, is a single diamond ring, which to me looks awfully familiar. I might be wrong though, I know, so I'm just gonna leave this here...  

At the cost of sounding delulu I'd say it does look a lot like the proposal ring and has an underlying meaning.. 

But my mind keeps telling me to slow down.. hahah!!

Btw Hyunie looks breathtakingly beautiful in that pic!! :love:

And Wookie is done slaying me anyway.. *need to take a cold shower* *too sexy for my ovaries*

• Like 19

OK!

two of my ships/OTP is in sync these past few days!!!

i cant keep up to my own delulu hahahaha

please, spare my sanity...

1 minute ago, valleryrose said:

At the cost of sounding delulu I'd say it does look a lot like the proposal ring and has an underlying meaning.. 

But my mind keeps telling me to slow down.. hahah!!

Btw Hyunie looks breathtakingly beautiful in that pic!! :love:

cant it be the photoshoot and interview was during their last days of filming???? hmmm...

i hope not, and i want to see the necklace and the ring still in the future (esp the necklace)

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Omo omo omooooooo!!!!:lol: I'm halfdreaming but chingu yaaaaaaa.....***clap clap n pom pom dance***

**checking my passport, maybe we will fly soon than we're predicted:blush:**

Wait!!!chingu..give me some talk w/my hubby:sweat_smile::lol:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Guess who also has a Vlive tomorrow? No other than Wookie. What is this? Our lovely couple suddenly releasing everything together on same days not that I'm complaining. Wookie's Vlive is at 6:40 pm KST while Hyunnie's is at 6:30 pm KST. JiJi heaven being generous to us. Is it too much to wish for a photoshoot together? 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36364

I'm literally shaking right now its not even funny. WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Guess who also has a Vlive tomorrow? No other than Wookie. What is this? Our lovely couple suddenly releasing everything together on same days not that I'm complaining. Wookie's Vlive is at 6:40 pm KST while Hyunnie's is at 6:30 pm KST. JiJi heaven being generous to us. Is it too much to wish for a photoshoot together? 

Ommmmmoooonaaaa!WHAT???

***pom pom dance, scooby doo gang dance woot woot****

Someoneeee pinch me ***im keep flying to the Jiji's moon**:blush:

13 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Wait!!!chingu..give me some talk w/my hubby:sweat_smile::lol:

Come chingu gimme your passport, I will ask permission from your hubby keekekkee:lol:

"SHE WILL BE A SUSPICIOUS PARTNER" ok ok ok understooddddddd:tongue:

Cto.

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Guess who also has a Vlive tomorrow? No other than Wookie. What is this? Our is our lovely couple suddenly releasing everything together on same days not that I'm complaining. Wookie's Vlive is at 6:40 pm KST while Hyunnie's is at 6:30 pm KST. JiJi heaven being generous to us. Is it too much to wish for a photoshoot together? 

Don't tell me they'll be making a wedding announcement together..?? ROFL

*I am a gone case*

But why would they have it at the same time?? It's not fair!!

Omo.. just think about it.. what if it's happening in their safe haven.. and half way through they do their Vlives together..?? 

I wouldn't even need a flight.. I'll evaporate.. *might as well watch their wedding from JiJi heaven*

*delulu invasion*

• Like 22

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

looks like the first part of the interview is the same content as before but there are new stuff

- she said she hasnt dated much

- she said she tries to be as frank as possible

- she said as entertainers they have a special pattern of life that maybe difficult for ordinary people to understand

- so it might be easier to date Someone in the industry (an entertainer like her)

- shes returnin to uni for her second semester?

Ooohh.. Is hyunnie readying her fans..about dating somone in the industry?? My shipper heart is beating strong

Such a busy day for me BUT coming to this thread & reading this "ommmmoo what is this ??"Why this girl throwing so many hints lately .My heart beating so fast right now :lol:

• Like 16

Waa thanks for the link. Hope to read the actual translation soon.

- she said she hasnt dated muchIt looks like the first part of the interview is the same content as before but there are new stuff

- she said as entertainers they have a special pattern of life that maybe difficult for ordinary people to understand

- so it might be easier to date Someone in the industry (an entertainer like her)

Ooohh.. Is hyunnie readying her fans..about dating somone in the industry?? My shipper heart is beating strong

OMG SOMEONE PLEASE HOLD ME I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT 

• Like 18

Waa thanks for the link. Hope to read the actual translation soon.

It looks like the first part of the interview is the same content as before but there are new stuff

- she said she hasnt dated much

JCW interview Taiwan Ming Weekly Issue 201 from August 2014

Talking about his ideal partner:"If I really have to set a criteria, then it would probably be someone who can walk with me along the path that I choose (the path of an actor)"

....... I dont' even know what to say anymore...................

• Like 24

@sharreb thanks for trans it... your trans make my shipper beat more fast! I really don't know what to say anymore!! I'M CRYING NOW....HYUNIIII GIVE US such a BIG HINT!! No need officially stated... I'm believe you two are couple now... soon will be Husband n Wife...maybe after 1 years and 9 months....:D:wub:

13 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Omo....what is going on?! How I going to watch...which to watch.... they are cracking my hp.... BTW I think tomorrow Wookie VLive will talk about his concert.... Since I saw the staff is doing rehearsal tonight.... 

How I going to sleep tonight...after receiving these news...anyone same like Me?

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

OMG SOMEONE PLEASE HOLD ME I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT 

@moonchildren07 come here chingu let me hugs youuuu:lol:

8 minutes ago, meiil said:

JCW interview Taiwan Ming Weekly Issue 201 from August 2014

Talking about his ideal partner:"I really have to set a criteria, then it would probably be someone who can walk with me along the path that I choose (the path of an actor)"

....... I dont' even know what to say anymore...................

@meiil wowww ***throwing confettiiiiii****:wub:

• Like 18

48 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

OOOOmmmooo so that's the reason why she will go back to the uni where guys are ordinary....least she's safe until wookie's return :wink:

keke honestly once you got a taste of Wook...in Hyun's case... a whole LOT of taste...how are you're gonna go back to the ordinary guys (no offense to anybody)?!Who else in the industry right now at this moment can top Wookie? 

• Like 22

26 minutes ago, spy booble said:

You guys!! mean They has been dating before SP...Omoooo..that why!!!!Stuck stuck and stuck w/her..wowwww my heart thumb up!!!

Wookie recomended her to the production?Make sense ?No ?

Arghhh I am so sleepy & tired but I can't sleep after reading this thread .My eyes are wide open with too many news .

• Like 15