[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

@sharreb thanks for trans it... your trans make my shipper beat more fast! I really don't know what to say anymore!! I'M CRYING NOW....HYUNIIII GIVE US such a BIG HINT!! No need officially stated... I'm believe you two are couple now... soon will be Husband n Wife...maybe after 1 years and 9 months....:D:wub:

Omo....what is going on?! How I going to watch...which to watch.... they are cracking my hp.... BTW I think tomorrow Wookie VLive will talk about his concert.... Since I saw the staff is doing rehearsal tonight.... 

How I going to sleep tonight...after receiving these news...anyone same like Me?

@Loyal_ss520I'm halfdreaming reach for my phoneeee and chinguuu yaaaa.....***pom pom dance*** I'm lose for wordsss #reeltorealismywish

• Like 11

18 hours ago, aladidah said:

OOOOOOOMMMMMMOOOOOOO!!!! SHIPPERS ARE YOU HEARING WHAT SHE IS SAYING!!!! It might be easier to date someone in the same industry??????????? GUYS I'M NOT FINE NO ONE TOUCH ME

YESSSSS I DID!!!!

WOOKIE..... DID U HEAR HER??????

GO GET HER IF U HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!! 

18 hours ago, daloula said:

Mmmm so she went from never dating to not dating much.

My first impression of NJH made me think that she wouldn't be the type to date celebrities but I guess I was wrong.

ikr!! Some celebrities are weary in dating celebrities in the same industry. This girl got GUTS.

18 hours ago, valleryrose said:

Ottokeeee!!!! Just when I feel like I am getting saner..!! Why? Hyunie why? Why you do this to us..

You are't alone chingu! She just dropped a bomb and the thread itelf is going gaga at the moment :lol:.

18 hours ago, aladidah said:

EXACTLY!!!! the last time i checked she said she'd never dated before...so when did she starting dating? what year? with whom? does she mean she's only been on a few dates with Wookie Oppa???? WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Assuming that she said that before SP;

How did she find time for dating amidst her busy schedule??? 

YEAH been dating with wookie at the sets and the shipper unnies salon (haha lol) :wub:

18 hours ago, valleryrose said:

Hahaha..  let us hold into this one for a while.. I am over the moon with the dating an entertainer comment for now..!! :tongue:

Lol!! At this rate she's gonna slay us before Wookie goes to the army..!! 

Exactly!! I've been swinging like a pendulum between bouts of happiness and sadness.. I spent the past few days camping here 24x7.. 

P.S. I am really grateful to my boss that I still have a job!

Camping isn't an easy job either hehe!!! *CLAPS* for not getting fired chingu. PLS stay camped!!!

ALL CHINGUS FIGHTING OUR SHIP IS SAILING!!! :heart:

• Like 20

52 minutes ago, kyrajijin said:

Ahahahahhaha. I was about to go to sleep when i read @sharreb translation. This thread will definitely fly like rocket and by tomorrow morning i wake up, i predict there will be at least min 10 pages of backread. Lol. #thestruggleisreal :D

So, was gone for about an hour and i came back to two pages worth of back reading. Lol!!! 

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, biejuju said:

@Loyal_ss520I'm halfdreaming reach for my phoneeee and chinguuu yaaaa.....***pom pom dance*** I'm lose for wordsss #reeltorealismywish

U know what I was re-watching SP and suddenly refresh the page and saw this *DROP THE BOOM* lose my wordsssss for a second....

Guys, after I seeing so much of coincidence between them...it really just like the red line pulling them together...at some moment I also thinking "did they date before SP?" And it might be true...by seeing all the fact bring out by JiJi CSI....

I'm doomed now....

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, nikih said:

keke honestly once you got a taste of wookie...in hyun'a case... a LOT of taste...how are you're gonna go back to the ordinary guys (no offense to anybody). Who else in the industry right now at this moment can top Wookie? 

I suppose that even if she doesn't mind having a guy outside of the industry, I suspect the ones in her university may feel too insecure to approach and ask to date her, coz she is surrounded by gorgeous and charismatic people.... unless they are chaebol....

I also think a non-entertainer is unlikely to feel comfortable with kissing/make out scenes. Some may even attempt to pursue her just to boast about it? Sorry I came across a lot of dubious men with red flags when I was a young lady... so usually on high alert. :wacko:

• Like 18

Omfg I'll take the food stowaway carts in the plane OUR SHIP is SO LIT. Guys we have to book like an entire hotel together to scream and cry if the day truly comes omg. I need to hug everyone. How to watch both????? Why don't for our sakes you two just do it together????

There is a Chinese saying... 纸包火- paper wrapping fire- it can't be hid no moreeeeee omgahhhhh

ok back to being um sane. What is sanity anyway??? 

• Like 22

31 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Guess who also has a Vlive tomorrow? No other than Wookie. What is this? Our lovely couple suddenly releasing everything together on same days not that I'm complaining. Wookie's Vlive is at 6:40 pm KST while Hyunnie's is at 6:30 pm KST. JiJi heaven being generous to us. Is it too much to wish for a photoshoot together? 

Did they want to announce their wedding together or what ? hahaha..Please count me in whoever want to fly to Seoul :wub:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Mmmm so she went from never dating to not dating much.

My first impression of NJH made me think that she wouldn't be the type to date celebrities but I guess I was wrong.

or maybe she dated someone who wasn't a celebrity before and found out that it was difficult due to the different lifestyles they have, thus deciding that it would be easier to date celebrities instead?? anyhow... that's good news for us!! ^^ woohoo!! let's celebrate people!! ^^

• Like 18

18 hours ago, ymmezari said:

OOOOmmmooo so that's the reason why she will go back to the uni where guys are ordinary....least she's safe until wookie's return :wink:

Omg while she dates a celebrity she can have an ordinary life with ordinary people. So shes outta the spot light until wookie comes back and claims her Waaaah. These two did plan this well chingu :astonished: 

18 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

Previous i also cannot backspace, maybe you can try click on the pic and then cut. It works for me. =) 

my mobile is going all gaga seemss like jibong fever hit it lol. i couldnt even delete emojis so tok out my PC to comment. thank you luv will give it a shot!

18 hours ago, spy booble said:

You guys!! mean They has been dating before SP...Omoooo..that why!!!!Stuck stuck and stuck w/her..wowwww my heart thumb up!!!

WHAAAAAAT!!!! CHINCHA?? Someone hold me Im about to faint....

• Like 12

'I AM SO HAPPY THAT I MET YOU.YOU,MY LOVE:heart:'

Cto.

I'ts way too late for me...happy spazzing and enjoying our ship chingussss....:blush: good night-ning from my side of world!

**brb in few hours later..hugs and kisses...**:wub:

• Like 19

18 hours ago, luvforever said:

Guess who also has a Vlive tomorrow? No other than Wookie. What is this? Our lovely couple suddenly releasing everything together on same days not that I'm complaining. Wookie's Vlive is at 6:40 pm KST while Hyunnie's is at 6:30 pm KST. JiJi heaven being generous to us. Is it too much to wish for a photoshoot together? 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36364

WHAT seriously! im on cloud nine :wub:

DO YOU GUYS HEAR ME???? NOW THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE CHINGUS!!! :heart:

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, luvforever said:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36364

gahhhhh >.< this is a biggggg problem now..!!! who should I watch then??? our girl hyunni? or our wookie? @.@

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

gahhhhh >.< this is a biggggg problem now..!!! who should I watch then??? our girl hyunni? or our wookie? @.@

I'm dilemma now....who should I watch? Should we watch it like that... Pc-Wookie...Hp-Jihyun:huh:

• Like 16