[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I'm finally home. About the snipet from the Arabic interview, I think it would be better to wait for the whole interview since it's mainly the presenter asking general questions about how he communicates with fans when they use English or Arabic, how he uses sns...

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

@MoonlightSerenade and @jijibong you guys sleeping??!! this thread is on fire atm.

@babyval22 Definitely no bed time stories. How are we gonna get some sound sleep with all this craziness happening??!! 

Good night chingus!!! :heart:

No i'm not sleeping, it's 18:32 here and WOW 3 more pages to see!!! REALLY, you guys are fast :D Going to backtrack hehe brb

Good night @masthu sweet dreams :blush:

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Hmm anybody discover the reason why Uri Wookie started to splash all our eyes with the very cool blue color?

I may have a theory but I am not sure it will work though.. LOL! That interview of NJH is keeping me awake. So I will stretch my brain cells and my imagination as well.

We all know that Uri NJH's Stylus necklace, has a stone. Ruby I think.  ASAIK Red Ruby is the gemstone of those who were born in July. And we know that  JCW was born on July. Soooo, the necklace that Ji Hyun wears has a ruby gemstone.

Now for the blue coded OOTD's of JCW, I thought it was probably NJH fave color is blue, as she mistakenly mentioned in SP? But then going the same path as the ring's gemstone theory. NJH was born in September, the gem stone of those born this month is Sapphire Blue! So there you go, we solved that proliferation of the coded blue outfits.

I will bravely put a disclaimer. I may be totally wrong or I could be totally right. *cheers* Delulu minds fighting!

I don't care about delulu right now..

I just love you for this post!! :heart:

*stepping into crazy world*

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Wookie recomended her to the production?Make sense ?No ?

Arghhh I am so sleepy & tired but I can't sleep after reading this thread .My eyes are wide open with too many news .

Fate has brought them together for years now.. Maybe SP was all part of their destiny as well

52 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

or maybe she dated someone who wasn't a celebrity before and found out that it was difficult due to the different lifestyles they have, thus deciding that it would be easier to date celebrities instead?? anyhow... that's good news for us!! ^^ woohoo!! let's celebrate people!! ^^

I thought the same thing.. She can't know for sure that would be hard dating a non celeb if she didn't date one.. Her saying that she wants to date an actor is like giving assurance *cough* to the owner of the necklace *cough* that she won't date in uni:smirk:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, luvforever said:

Guess who also has a Vlive tomorrow? No other than Wookie. What is this? Our lovely couple suddenly releasing everything together on same days not that I'm complaining. Wookie's Vlive is at 6:40 pm KST while Hyunnie's is at 6:30 pm KST. JiJi heaven being generous to us. Is it too much to wish for a photoshoot together? 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36364

WHAT.... :heart: *crying alone at the corner because of so much happiness* well, i guess i will have to see one of the Vlives on computer and other on tablet, ( is like see them together again :rolleyes:) and could NJH appear in JCW vlive and JCH in NJH vlive :wink: just asking!!!!!!

Also tomorrow we will have a lot of new things to see!!! Let's make a party!!! :D

30 minutes ago, dazzylin said:

Watch this chingu-yah... This fanfic video really awesome. I'm not sure if somebody already post it or not.

Ahhhh thank youuuuu :heart: i guess i already saw all videos about them on youtube so thank you for share this one, i didn't saw this one yet :D

24 minutes ago, masthu said:

At this rate we will hit 300 anytime soon! :heart:

Maybe tomorrow :rolleyes: with Hyuni vlive and Wookie vlive :wink:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@aladidah LOling...:D You will be battered and bruised when we reach Seoul! Sit tight on the lid or else.... but you will still be "dirty but pretty"! :blush:

LOL!!!!! You will be channeling Bong Hee's aura then! I am off to bed Chingus! Type slow and rest those fingers!

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, dazzylin said:

Watch this chingu-yah... This fanfic video really awesome. I'm not sure if somebody already post it or not.

:heart::heart: i can't press enough hearts.. An action drama with these 2 would be the death of us... It would be perfect

• Like 13

e8ee889beccdb6d0e0aa080dd4ae6df7_zpsjbvtHello friends! Same as all of you I feel like I'm on top of the world. Still dizzy with what our Ji Hyunni said on the interview.:D

Anyways was browsing Instagram when I saw this wonderful edit. Not sure if it's been shared here before. 

They look wonderful in blue don't you think . Blue is :heart:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, luvforever said:

Guess who also has a Vlive tomorrow? No other than Wookie. What is this? Our lovely couple suddenly releasing everything together on same days not that I'm complaining. Wookie's Vlive is at 6:40 pm KST while Hyunnie's is at 6:30 pm KST. JiJi heaven being generous to us. Is it too much to wish for a photoshoot together? 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36364

What are these 2 doing! Trying to kill us together.... mass murder!! AAAhhhh :blush:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, moonchildren07 said:

Why are they keep throwing not-so-subtle hints lately?? My poor shipper heart is beating very fast right now :flushed:

I'm torn now about the Vlive, which should I watch....

The pressure is real! Waaaaa. I'll watch NJH, JWC has a big fanbase, a lot of his fans will be watching it, so I'll watch NJH's instead. :glasses:

• Like 18

41 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

It seems that all the people around them are shippers as well. LOL! <3

Geeezzz. I just woke up and did some back reading. Whats going on with the stylist? IS she dating JCW, why she has his dog??? LOL I was scared there for a moment. JCW can leave his dog to NJH when he goes to the army right? I mean maybe she likes pets. She will find time to take care of the dog. My delulu mind again. 

29 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

LOL!!!!! You will be channeling Bong Hee's aura then! I am off to bed Chingus! Type slow and rest those fingers!

OOoo. ooo. where is everybody now that I am awake..... I miss the fun! but I needed to sleep :(

Sleep tight chiungu. *ZZZZZZZZ* :glasses:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, masthu said:

OMG may the Alnighty make it come true plssss!!! If they do so we all are gonna have a cardiac arrest! Be prepared chingus!!!

(triying be sane but failing in the process)

awww I love how you never forget to pray to the Almighty...You are sho sho sho cute!!! Bless

1 hour ago, masthu said:

bwahahahahaaaaaa lol :lol:

Hope u succeed in the process!!! :D. FIGHTING!!!

HWAITING!!!! :D

• Like 11

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

The pressure is real! Waaaaa. I'll watch NJH, JWC has a big fanbase, a lot of his fans will be watching it, so I'll watch NJH's instead. :glasses:

I'll join you friend. True JCW fan base is huge and I love them both  but my heart is with Ji Hyunnie. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, masthu said:

@MoonlightSerenade and @jijibong you guys sleeping??!! this thread is on fire atm.

@babyval22 Definitely no bed time stories. How are we gonna get some sound sleep with all this craziness happening??!! 

Good night chingus!!! :heart:

Aigoo chingu. I am dabbling back and forth. Not trying to comment too much so I can finish reading through all the juicy details lol! Cuz I am supa thirsty! :cookie::wub: *

• Like 8

I'm so random, sorry guys, but I just found these photos of Wookie :bawling::heart:

I can just fangirl here because i don't have a lot of mutuals that are also JCW fans on twitter :rolleyes:so i will fangirl here.... JUST LOOK AT HIS SMILE I'M MELTING :bawling: HE IS SO PRECIOUS *crying again*

Bonus

G8Q7NBn.gif Y2pjc8F.gif

:blush:

• Like 19

23 hours ago, ehead said:

Hi I'm sorry for I am lost ??? What door? Didn't get it... Pls. Share ... hahaha

There is a BTS where Hyunnie asks do we have to kiss till we reach the door? To which Wook replies how can you think like that? Hyunnie was being simple and clueless, it was Wook whose mind was somewhere else..I hope you get the underlying 'thing' that I am trying to explain..lol..

• Like 19