[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, ymmezari said:

if they're (fans) asking about the whereabouts of wookie then they already have a hunch about it...salon dating is no longer safe :ph34r:

This is where I'm happy unnie stylist is the owner of the salon hahahahahah. Kick crazy fans out! 

They definitely have to be meeting omg with the deluge of in salon interviews. Love it. 

@sharreb thanks for updating poor ol me all the time hahahaahaha

yes I agree... I crack up in tears sadly all the time at the proposal scene. Something was wrong there, unless writer nim explicitly stated it was meant to be bittersweet I'm going with my gut feel of real and reel all muddled up. Plus Wookiee also said he didn't set out to be cheesy in the "I will love you forever".... that means he was being natural??? Heheh like looking naturally arghhhh. 

• Like 17

On 7/19/2017 at 2:18 AM, miss0115 said:

[WARNING! A VERY LONG AND TIRING POST AHEAD ALMOST AS LONG AS THE TIME WE SHALL SPEND WAITING FOR JCW TO COMPLETE HIS MS!! LOL]

Hiii everyone! Happy Suspicious Partner's Day!!! <3

So glad that I finally decided to joined in. First of all, I'm a newbie and its been seriously sooooo long since the last time I'm joining one forum (and its all because of JiJi LOL). 

I will try to make my profile pretty but later because I'm now is in a rush LOL I just can't hold it in anymoaar. Too much feels after JiJi couple because of this drama ㅠㅠ haha

I've been trying to stalking this forum but apparently I just can't help myself because I'm too desperate rite now >< I have severe mood-swings resulting from the withdrawal syndrome of this drama since last week. I forced everyone to listen my delulu shipper's story of our beloved couple but I guess now I will start pouring my hearts out here ><

So, I will just make points here since I'm not following the convo since beginning (which is something I regret for because why am i just joining this full-of-oxygen forum now while all this time i've been torturing myself by hyperventilating over the couple /sobs LOL) 

Here you go:

1. Unless everyone whom basically knew JCW from drama, mine different. I knew him from the MV of my fav song. And I just found out that it was released in 2009. It was Younha's - Broke Up Today. Anyone knew this song? This song is seriously my all-time fav!!!  >< (to the point that whenever I go to karaoke I will sing this song like a diva LOL). But the MV too has significant reason to me become addictive to the song. The storyline is so angst but pretty ㅠㅠ (you guys should check the MV if you haven't and enjoy the beauty of the story and lyrics and younha pure voice and of course JCW's killer acting!!!! ㅠㅠ). It was soooo lingering in my heart until I realized that it was JCW the one starring in the MV. Because of that heavy impression of him on the MV I never watched his drama and I don't really "like" him. He's not in my hot-oppars list (NOT UNTIL SP SO I NEED TO CALM DOWN AND REFRAIN MYSELF FROM SELF-BLAMING THAT I'M SO PABO HUUU ALL THIS TIME IGNORING SUCH A GEM). 

2. Guys, I've been liking K-Pop and K-Drama for I dunno how many decades (LOL) but I NEVER FELT THIS WAAAY ㅠㅠ You know this shipper-ing thingy in K-Drama at this level is something new for me ㅠㅠ Usually,  the feeling of shippering the lead actors will lasted once the drama ended. Because I still have that ego feeling like "ok enough girl, but now don't touch my oppa" LOL BUUUUT SURE NOT FOR THIS COUPLEEEEE ㅠㅠ I'M MORE LIKE "NJH YOU PRETTY PLEASE JUST TAKE MY OPPAAAAAA ㅠㅠ" ROFL Well, I didn't intend to watch SP bcs of JCW or NJH buttt I watched it since my CHANANA oppa (yeaa yeaa I'm a hottest guys hehe) and sadly now I'm totally forgot that he's even there ROFL (I better kneel down before him LOL). So this drama just totally purely absolutely put JCW-NJH in a new light for me. 

3. Sooo, this is the very first time I'm crazy over JCW (yesss anyone please just slaps me lol) yeah surely he is FULL OF CHARMS now he is being added to my list of fav actors (FYI, I'm a fan of Yoo Yeonseok, Byun Yoo Han, Ha Seok Jin, 끝 LOL but now there is JCW too <3 ). And the interesting thing is its NJH the one who brings out the charms in JCW so that I can see him in a new light ㅠㅠ and now I fell for both, so hard!!! ㅠㅠ I fall for NJH because of the addictive-cursing song EBH always sings in front of her-ex. That time I just thought "who is she? she's REAAALLLY ONE OF A KIND" and then before I knew it, I fall deeper to both JCW and NJH ㅠㅠ

4. This is the 2nd time I ship k-drama actors (the 1st one is Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin and tbh SHJ is my number 1 girl crush everyoneeee). Now, NJH become my 2nd ever girl crush. Like seriously, this girl is amazing. So proud of her ㅠㅠ she is so precious ㅠㅠ for how precious she is, I want her to be with someone precious too. And not to mention, JCW really reaaallly suitable for her in my eyes ㅠㅠ I got goosebumps whenever I digging out of them. How the fate plays around them just too fascinating and overwhelming ㅠㅠ if its not destiny I just dunno what should we address this kind of things ㅠㅠ I saw both as the pure soul longing for each other embrace (oh well I dunno why am I being like this ㅠㅠ LOL). The chemistry is no joke. I will not discuss further about this since I believed that we are all in union for this matter hihiii <3

5. Talking about whether they are currently in a relationship or not, I will have my comment is as honestly from my perspective I DO THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM. I'm not saying that they are dating or not but I remember read some comment that said something like "unless he is a rock he would'nt feel anything acting like that" AND YES THIS IS SO LOGIC. While people debating why they are acting so distance during the end of filming and the wrap up party, honestly I'm feeling the other way around tho. For me, they are just so obvious. It seems like we can see through them that they have that "thing" between them. So I don't feel restless at all waiting for the ship to sail guys....<3 (and yesssss, I noticed a lot of SongSong shipper now join the force of JiJi shipper, please give your magical words and blessing to JiJi so they will follow SongSong brave step <3) 

Hmm....ok, so sorry that i'm blabbering too much because i'm getting overexcited due to the fact that I knew I'm not alone shipping our lovebirds like crazy *grouphugs* LOL actually i have sooooo many things in my mind but i dunno how to write it exactly lol so i guess i'll end it for now as an introduction from me LOL

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND HMM, THOUGH I MAY NOT REALLY A BIG HELP BUT I CAN MAYBEEE JUST MAYBEEE HELPING TO TRANSLATE OR READ HANGEUL A LITTLE HERE AND THERE xD

Welcome on board @miss0115 chingu!

Feel free to pour your heart out don't hold back and we are always there to listen to all what you have to say and have the utmost respect for you views! you aren't alone chingu we are crazy as you about jiji ship :D

yes their chemistry is fire! We would be grateful for your help in translations! 

Last but not least LUV ur post !

Fighting Chingu! :heart:

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, attriste said:

Hahaha this reminds me of awhile ago where I think it was @stucked and I commenting about how clueless Nara was in terms of the press conference and photo taking wrap up day hahaha. Oh wells. 

I am so slow... every time I wake up I'm hit with a tonne of pages hahaha. 

I'm pretty happy with all the current interviews being done in Aluu's backyard teehee. I can't back read in time- is Unnie stylist's reveal as CEO a good or bad thing? 

Also isn't this wookie's dog?? Where is he? Jehehehe 

Oh Nara. Nara Nara Nara. HAHAHA. 

I'm curious about this too, why is it always in ALUU's? WHY??? They could've used a coffee shop.. or Glorious Ent's office.. or a hotel? What's in ALUU? I'm beginning to think ALUU is like a safezone, a sanctuary (?) for these two. HAHAHAHA.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

In my eyes, JCW is super smitten at this point. The point of NO RETURN. Look at that gaze.

Yes totally cross the point of no return. In kiss1 he had a taste of her.. So can i say hes really keen.

Except i thk NJH responding to him probably blew his mind.. He looks like he couldnt get enough. A parched man meets the oasis.

47 minutes ago, stucked said:

I just remembered something, the scene below from the BTS is what made me actually think that something's up with these two (not the kisses! crazy right? haha!) This is just a rehearsal, yet JCW is.. yeah.. his eyes just naturally follows NJH's face.. and if one has to watch the clip (listen closely),when No Ji Wook said, "Ah really?" it's Ji Chang Wook's eyes looking at Nam Ji Hyun's face, not the character. When NJH just responded back with a high pitched "Hm?" JCW just smiled, tenderly. Like a fool. Pretty cool. :D  And this scene didn't made it to the actual drama. HAHAHA.

Love ur gifs... Stealing them ryt away.

I really love this bts too. I thk its probably one of their most effortless filming. They were being themselves. Chatting. Teasing. Trying out aegyos on each other.

I love how he look deeply into her eyes. The crinkle around his eyes as he smiled at her. N she seemed to bloom under his gaze. N i thk she felt it..that theres that moment between them..her voice dropped softer and she looked away at one point.

Thanks to u i went to watch it again.

wqWkQ4P.jpg

N after that shared moment. He covers up with drinking his soda/beer and her fiddling her hair.

35 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

if they're (fans) asking about the whereabouts of wookie then they already have a hunch about it...salon dating is no longer safe :ph34r:

Actually i dont thk its safe too. I mean someone on this thread even say they hope dispatch dont camp outside Aluu saloon.

33 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Uh! This just gives me all kinds of feels just thinking about it. 

You know I love Cupid Unnie so so much for all she's done for our couple...I swear I'm this close to naming my first child Aluu Saloony

This.. Belly jiggling laughter. Thank goodness Aluu still sounds ok.. Abit hawaiian-ish.

I just called her cupid too. Who knows she really has a hand in tying the string between jcw and njh

• Like 20

On 7/18/2017 at 11:38 PM, masthu said:

Do lemme know if this was posted before. If so i'll take it down :)

@krutz10 chingu click above  and it will direct u to the video :). I had to take down the video bcz of soompi rules. was my reply  helpful?

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, stucked said:

Oh sorry @1234nm, I meant, the 3 posts above, which I think you're pointing out that these two lowkey-couple are wearing couple shirts/pull overs (they're so cute! hahaha!) kindly edit each and delete the pictures or IG posts embedded on the post you've qouted. To do that:

1. click on "edit" on each post, this is found just below of your posts, 

2. then place your cursor near the picture,

3. after that, use the backspace key to delete the pictures.

If you have to use the same picture, just right click on the picture, click on "copy image address", delete the picture from the qouted post  then paste it directly on your own post. :) Let me know how it goes. Thank you!

thanks baby. 

i am understand.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, attriste said:

Hahaha this reminds me of awhile ago where I think it was @stucked and I commenting about how clueless Nara was in terms of the press conference and photo taking wrap up day hahaha. Oh wells. 

I am so slow... every time I wake up I'm hit with a tonne of pages hahaha. 

I'm pretty happy with all the current interviews being done in Aluu's backyard teehee. I can't back read in time- is Unnie stylist's reveal as CEO a good or bad thing? 

Also isn't this wookie's dog?? Where is he? Jehehehe 

haha lol! Clueless seems to be the right word :D

Aww wookies dog :wub:

• Like 5

18 hours ago, attriste said:

Is the ocean eyes statement real or disproved? I am so slow

She might have to go ninja or finally wear a mask. I don't think she has ever worn a mask so woohoo status upgrade? 

Sigh so deluded. Today I'm in the get together already! Mood :tongue: 

it was approved dear (chingus correct me if im wrong  and it was translated by arorarain as well). no worries chingu.

haha about going ninja :ph34r: why do i like your thought :D

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, sharreb said:

The epilogue that came off more sad than sweet. IS that the vibe they were going for?

The expressions that seeeemmm not right. Even the smiles dont reach their eyes as before

They both look teary

And the kiss and his expression..

Perhaps when JCW said he has regrets with his performance.. It might include this scene.

No matter how i see it, their expressions and the feelings they are suppose to carry n convey for the scene didnt match. Like real feelings permeated the scene instead. I forgot was it Jiwook in that scene or JCW, bonghee or NJH. 

Alot of romcoms have funny or hilarious ending. SP started off with total comedy in the subway scene. The ending has this really solemn air. The only consolation was NJW serenading BH.

Im happy with the simple proposal and walking hand in hand. But their teary eyes and NJH chocking voice makes me weepy...

YEP. That last scene just felt weird.

When Noh Ji Wook said, "I will love you forever..", JCW's eyes are saying, "I've begun to really like you, not as a friend nor a sister. It hurts because I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave you."

So when Eun Bong Hee said in choked voice, "Is this a proposal? Where's your song?" "Even without a song, I will still yes.." "I will love you forever too..", NJH's eyes are saying, "I know. I've begun to like you too."  "And it's okay. We're okay. We have time."  "Because I will wait for you. So don't worry. I will wait for you. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D 

• Like 21

47 minutes ago, daloula said:

This is why I'm not sharing a capture of that. Let it flow naturally, if it's meant to be it will happen.

exactly! lets just pray & hope for the best for the both of them. if it works out then hopefully we'll hear good news from the both of them (soon or later, doesn't matter when). and truly, i really hope that it works out for the both of them because they seem to really fit well with each other.

on the off chance, If it doesn't work out between them, i do hope they stay as close friends and not just acquaintances. i also wish the both of them the best of luck with their respective partners (if they don't end up together). 

i mean.. as shippers & fans of the both of them.. this is the only things we can do right?? :) 

47 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

gahhh >.< but that's all they're asking right?? nothing about hyunni? then hyunni is still SAFE!! hahahaha :D as long as dispatch is not here yet everything is still fine... hopefully.. hahahahaha :D

• Like 9

On 7/19/2017 at 4:34 AM, moonchildren07 said:

Ofc, but I find it quite weird that the hate JH gets are from his ifans & shippers. The kfans seems chill about it. I even found some jibong kshippers 

I was shocked that Knetizens were okay with JH to the point where they asked her to take their oppa haha but its very sad to see the hate coming from international netizens. She doesnt deserve it!!!! All we can do is support, cheer and show our love to our puppy :heart:

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, masthu said:

@krutz10 chingu click above  and it will direct u to the video :). I had to take down the video bcz of soompi rules. was my reply  helpful?

@masthu  oh now I got your point ...about what u were discussing ...thanks for explaining about how to see the video...

Nara from the start was behaving like she is the lead of the show with jcw ...even in ending photo with whole cast she never left jcw side ....:wacko:

• Like 5

On 7/19/2017 at 6:56 AM, siddy09 said:

Since this is HoT topic in Soompi forum(congratulations to those who made it), I should also jump in bandwagon before its not too late to regret..:D

Let me get straight to the point, why JiHyun? Well, chemistry in a show, onscreen is a different thing. There are hundreds of ingredients like direction, lightening, camera shot, dialogues that make up the recipe. What actually matters in shipping a couple is their off-screen interactions-that you can't CREATE. It has to come from within and that is exactly what defines JiHyun couple-their off-screen bonding, closeness whatever you can label it. I discussed this with my friend who is JCW fan(not on Soompi) and the one who has followed him since a long time; she said there is something more than 'just friends' in the BTS and she is avid follower of K-dramas as well and has seen BTS of him in other shows as well...so she knows! 

There is no smoke without fire! People like me and you all here who are shipping are actually reading between lines, catching on hints and I believe so many people can not be wrong at the same time. JiHyun have a surely a long way to go. I believe they are playing it safe and smart which is good until JCW safely returns from his enlistment. Till then Fighting JiHyun!

PS. My favorite JiHyun 'thing' is when Wook is playing with her hair..I mean who does that..if there aren't any feelings..*ahem*..:wub:

your post just made my day chingu! Its good to know that im not deluded about the feels i get from the BTS.  NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE luv the way you qouted it!!

Awww I luv this scene too :heart:. Wookie seems to be having a hard time keeping his hands to himself :D 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ymmezari said:

There's a place they can try.... Jeju Island. Watched an episode of Happy Together and an actress told the show's hosts that she owns a diving business there and knows several homestay owners who are very discreet...and there have been a few secret celebrities couples who approached her for help... heehee

• Like 15

1 hour ago, stucked said:

I just remembered something, the scene below from the BTS is what made me actually think that something's up with these two (not the kisses! crazy right? haha!) This is just a rehearsal, yet JCW is.. yeah.. his eyes just naturally follows NJH's face.. and if one has to watch the clip (listen closely),when No Ji Wook said, "Ah really?" it's Ji Chang Wook's eyes looking at Nam Ji Hyun's face, not the character. When NJH just responded back with a high pitched "Hm?" JCW just smiled, tenderly. Like a fool. Pretty cool. :D  And this scene didn't made it to the actual drama. HAHAHA.

Vid below.

I love this BTS too now that you mentioned it! So many awesome BTS of our OTP but this was actually one of those I feel at that moment, I didn't know if they were acting or just being themselves. When I first watched it, I was seriously trying to figure out if they were having fun to themselves or rehearsing. Hehe. 

It would be jjang if hyunni can go and watch his concert! Hahahas. Ninja also no problem. She can keep close to Uri unnie stylist. Keke. 

• Like 13