[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

You will be getting some of these as gifts for coming to @hyuniiiiiii_95917 Nam Ji Hyun’s Cafe Exhibition and more:heart: 

For the fans who are going, you can write your messages to @hyuniiiiiii_95917 on the message board we prepared .

D -47 :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Kanak_1999 said:

I want to know if she really visited him... Because she seemed quite interested to go and see him while he was in the military... 

We won't know this ans till either one of them choose to share it with us. Or if they do confirm then we could assume she did. Lol. 

D-47 

• Like 5

Some more images of the exhibition:heart:

Our message to Hyunie, our amazing Bright Star.
The frame is on display at the exhibition and will be given to Hyunie at the end.

To all the fans who are going to the event: please just write your message for Nam Ji Hyun on the heart shaped cards provided... At the end of the event, the board will be given to Hyunie to convey our love :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 5

THIS IS SO UNEXPECTED!!

Hyunnie went to watch Wookie's musical with our beloved fairy godmother!! 

Translation of the caption:
To see changwookie! To see jokwonie! With lovely jihyun and minseon unnie!! It was a really fun and touching musical. Every acting of the actors is totally! awesome! Even jokwon's laugh! This musical healed me for the day~~
(translation credit: @riririru @ soompi)

credit to the owner 

• Like 12

Seeing Hyunnie at Wookie’s musical makes me soooooo happy I can’t see straight and I admit I think I blacked out from delirium for a good couple of minutes, but it’s so worth it!  :wub:  Two years later and they still make my heart flutter.  

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Seeing Hyunnie at Wookie’s musical makes me soooooo happy I can’t see straight and I admit I think I blacked out from delirium for a good couple of minutes, but it’s so worth it!  :wub:  Two years later and they still make my heart flutter.  

I know right! I almost died cos its so unexpected! Hahahaha. So darn happy cos totally didnt see this coming at all. Goshhhh. Its been a while since we had our namji update! Hehe. If anything, at least we can be sure these two are still in contact despite one half being in the ms! Heheh. Gosh. 

D-46

• Like 11

"I  hope Changwook orabeoni stays healthy until the discharge date!!" I M DEAD IN JIJI HAVEN WHEN SHE POSTED IT IN HER IG & I M TRIPLE DEAD BECAUSE SHE MENTIONED CHANGWOOK ORAEBONI IN HER CAPTIONS ! 

TRANSLATIONS FROM @riririru

I watched it well! 
All of the actors were really cool and has worked hard preparing for this! 
It was really really nice meeting Miyoung daepyo-nim and Minseon unnie
I hope Changwook orabeoni stays healthy until the discharge date!! 
Have a good day everyone

• Like 11
  • Love 1

On 3/11/2019 at 6:39 PM, Kanak_1999 said:

I want to know if she really visited him... Because she seemed quite interested to go and see him while he was in the military..

Hi! The answer to your question is she did! I'm so happy she even posted about it in her sns!❤ 

• Like 8

On 3/11/2019 at 6:39 PM, Kanak_1999 said:

I want to know if she really visited him... Because she seemed quite interested to go and see him while he was in the military... 

Coincidentally after you posted this question ,she posted on her ig she went to watch Wookie's musical with their hair stylists :lol:

• Like 8