[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I hope everyone is doing well, I have been a bit busy at my new job but things are going well and I am still following Namji and loving them as well as supporting them.

Here is a thread of some of what happened in the fanmeeting and it is changwookie oppa to hyunnie no matter how much time passes by:

• Like 9

16 hours ago, daloula said:

Here is a thread of some of what happened in the fanmeeting and it is changwookie oppa to hyunnie no matter how much time passes by:

Chang Wookie Oppa :heart: :D

credit to the owner

• Like 8

On 12/1/2018 at 6:36 PM, daloula said:

I hope everyone is doing well, I have been a bit busy at my new job but things are going well and I am still following Namji and loving them as well as supporting them.

Hyunnie said 100 days just ended why is it still Suspicious Partner?

Wahaha..I love how these words came from her mouth haha!:lol: Must you ask why? I personally think SP was Hyunni's bestest up to now,then there's that natural and overflowing chemistry with her Changwookie oppa:wub:

I'm still lurking at this thread and luvs Namji still..just preoccupied with things atm..hehe...but I find ways for my dose of NamJi^_^

• Like 8

16 hours ago, achinawa said:

Hyunnie said 100 days just ended why is it still Suspicious Partner?

Wahaha..I love how these words came from her mouth haha!:lol: Must you ask why? I personally think SP was Hyunni's bestest up to now,then there's that natural and overflowing chemistry with her Changwookie oppa:wub:

I'm still lurking at this thread and luvs Namji still..just preoccupied with things atm..hehe...but I find ways for my dose of NamJi^_^

Yes ,she said that & our Hyunited members who attended that fanmeeting said she got goosebumps when everybody shouted "Suspicious Partner !"  :D .One of our member will attend Wookie's December musical too .No need to plan ,she just bought the  tickets & go .How lucky she is ,November she met with Hyunnie & December she is going to meet Wookie again :heart: .

credit to the owner

• Like 7

It is already D-142! I can’t wait for it to become a double digit and for wookie to finally finish his service.

Hyunnie is going in a few hours to Vietnam for her well-deserved reward trip. I hope we get some airport fashion pics.

• Like 5