Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Hi guys! I have been a fan of this couple for quite some time now. I like JCW because well obviously he is full of charms and he seems to know how to make girls fall in love with him. To see him be the way he is with NJH just gave me thrills. The last time I felt this was probably when I was a teenager.

This is exactly the reason why I thought probably he is just like that to girls...playful and a bit flirty. However, having had some experience with relationships, what made me so curious was NJH's response to his touchiness and his actions. I could have just dismissed it as another ploy for publicity but the girl's actions towards the man is a big revelation especially with the age gap and the status of JCW as a hallyu star. Plus the fact that JCW is so appealing, one can be intimidated. However, NJH didn't show any qualms about being as responsive or at times even being more touchy. Sometimes I even think JCW is under NJH's command. Mind you, this is just my POV. 

I have been around men a lot (not in a malicious way, this is because of my job and activities) and I can say that NJH and JCW are in a different level of understanding. I am almost 100% sure they are or have been together even before the drama even thinking JCW suggested her to be the lead. However, I am still rational to not be too sure unless otherwise confirmed. I still have a million theories but it may take several space.

Let's just keep on praying. So far in my experiences, prayers have been the key to having my dreams fulfilled. Keep the faith shippers.

• Like 13

19 hours ago, blooddiamond said:

Hi guys! I have been a fan of this couple for quite some time now. I like JCW because well obviously he is full of charms and he seems to know how to make girls fall in love with him. To see him be the way he is with NJH just gave me thrills. The last time I felt this was probably when I was a teenager.

This is exactly the reason why I thought probably he is just like that to girls...playful and a bit flirty. However, having had some experience with relationships, what made me so curious was NJH's response to his touchiness and his actions. I could have just dismissed it as another ploy for publicity but the girl's actions towards the man is a big revelation especially with the age gap and the status of JCW as a hallyu star. Plus the fact that JCW is so appealing, one can be intimidated. However, NJH didn't show any qualms about being as responsive or at times even being more touchy. Sometimes I even think JCW is under NJH's command. Mind you, this is just my POV. 

I have been around men a lot (not in a malicious way, this is because of my job and activities) and I can say that NJH and JCW are in a different level of understanding. I am almost 100% sure they are or have been together even before the drama even thinking JCW suggested her to be the lead. However, I am still rational to not be too sure unless otherwise confirmed. I still have a million theories but it may take several space.

Let's just keep on praying. So far in my experiences, prayers have been the key to having my dreams fulfilled. Keep the faith shippers.

Hi welcome on board :heart: :D

credit to the owner

• Like 9

On 11/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, achinawa said:

Who's jumping ship?!?! :phew: :lol:When we're all on board for a great ride on here.

Yer..pretty sure PDnim has lots of hidden gems there too.Even without the vids or bts our OTP knows it too:rolleyes: :lol:

30s my foot!!! :lol: Is my dvd player timer acting up? :lol: There was no 30s on there...30s minimum probably haha :P :lol:

Best 30s was just a feelers for everyone..the one on the dvd is their actual best me thinks :lol: And yes those kisses may it be bts or not were convincing to me too..it's like magic! ❤Ah these two are good! :lol:

I luv the "slow your roll turbo," part ..this is what I'd like to believe,thats what she meant.I lol'd at the spoiler :lol:

A section  tv interview..I second..third that haha :lol:

i knew it is a bit late, but where I can buy the DVD? I live in New Zealand now...kindly need your recommendation...thanks 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Agnes Haryani said:

i knew it is a bit late, but where I can buy the DVD? I live in New Zealand now...kindly need your recommendation...thanks 

I forgot the link from where we previously bought it.The one that we have is Director's Cut of SP..I'm not sure if they have some more that is available since this one's for a limited only.

I found this though

https://www.yesasia.com/global/suspicious-partner-14dvd-outbox-digipack-photobook-postcard-set-sbs/1065723688-0-0-0-en/info.html

The thing is..this is 14 discs only wherein the directors cut had a total of 16 discs (2 discs additional which is the couple discs) Its up to you if you'd buy the 14 discs..it still has bts goodies though:P or maybe btry Japanese links that could have the 16discs..although its rare nowadays..hehe

Do I recommend this DVD? HIGHLY:lol::wub:^_^❤ you won't regret it. :D

• Like 9

3 hours ago, achinawa said:

I forgot the link from where we previously bought it.The one that we have is Director's Cut of SP..I'm not sure if they have some more that is available since this one's for a limited only.

I found this though

https://www.yesasia.com/global/suspicious-partner-14dvd-outbox-digipack-photobook-postcard-set-sbs/1065723688-0-0-0-en/info.html

The thing is..this is 14 discs only wherein the directors cut had a total of 16 discs (2 discs additional which is the couple discs) Its up to you if you'd buy the 14 discs..it still has bts goodies though:P or maybe btry Japanese links that could have the 16discs..although its rare nowadays..hehe

Do I recommend this DVD? HIGHLY:lol::wub:^_^❤ you won't regret it. :D

If I am not mistaken  ,my friend bought the Dvd with 14 discs .Huhu sadly the 27 minutes kiss scenes was inside the couple disc - Disc 16 

• Like 8

Annyeong! :)

Welcome to NamJi Heaven @Agnes Haryani and @blooddiamond... nice reading your posts, remind me why I was here and still here until now, more than a year later and it seems like there is no turning back once you fell in love with NamJi. Not complaining tho... :D

I was a silent reader in this thread until I bought the Dcut. Watching it made me had the urge to join this family, because I wanna share what I saw and felt. Like I can't relate if they're not real... haha:wub:

So... just like @achinawa and @pauliza said, it is worth and highly recommended to buy or have the Dcut. But the version which available on the online shop now is without the 2 special discs (the couple discs, 1 of which contains the 27 mins kiss scenes). You can still watch NamJi interactions in the bts/making or NGs in other discs tho, along with their interactions with other casts too. And the drama version in Dcut a bit different with the aired version in some scenes because they included the deleted scenes (extended version).

If you curious to know what's in the 2 special discs, I think you can find some sneak peak here and there in twitter or IG... haha ;)

Let's keep this thread alive, keep on posting and spamming NamJi goodies... coz the feelings watching them remain the same, even stronger and will never go away at anytime soon :wub:

And good luck for your PhD @Agnes Haryani... Fighting! Btw are you from Indonesia? :)

• Like 10

On 11/18/2018 at 12:57 AM, Changsky said:

Annyeong! :)

Welcome to NamJi Heaven @Agnes Haryani and @blooddiamond... nice reading your posts, remind me why I was here and still here until now, more than a year later and it seems like there is no turning back once you fell in love with NamJi. Not complaining tho... :D

I was a silent reader in this thread until I bought the Dcut. Watching it made me had the urge to join this family, because I wanna share what I saw and felt. Like I can't relate if they're not real... haha:wub:

So... just like @achinawa and @pauliza said, it is worth and highly recommended to buy or have the Dcut. But the version which available on the online shop now is without the 2 special discs (the couple discs, 1 of which contains the 27 mins kiss scenes). You can still watch NamJi interactions in the bts/making or NGs in other discs tho, along with their interactions with other casts too. And the drama version in Dcut a bit different with the aired version in some scenes because they included the deleted scenes (extended version).

If you curious to know what's in the 2 special discs, I think you can find some sneak peak here and there in twitter or IG... haha ;)

Let's keep this thread alive, keep on posting and spamming NamJi goodies... coz the feelings watching them remain the same, even stronger and will never go away at anytime soon :wub:

And good luck for your PhD @Agnes Haryani... Fighting! Btw are you from Indonesia? :)

HI @Changsky, thanks for the recommendation, although I have been their fans since it was aired last year but undecisive to join shipping "company" like this hahaha..yup, an Indonesian who are currently residing in NZ...thank you for the wish for my PhD, I do really need lotssss of that...:)...Let's make this ship stronger in speed...

• Like 7

@pauliza on that third tweet link #thewayjijikissed...it felt like both of them got carried away:wub:

And then I thought...where did I see that cut again?:rolleyes: I need to rewatch SP adcit aain haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

My fave from Jihyun's update... She's wearing the plaid shirt... so sexy, and her bare legs! :wub:

Reminds me of SP's second bed scene, Bonghee woke up with Jiwook's white shirt! ;)

Ctto

• Like 9