Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

21 minutes ago, achinawa said:

:D:D:D

A hyuni update would be perfect haha :tongue::D^_^

haha hope was there, but knowing these two ninja :ph34r:.. hurm they knew how to play with our heart.. haha.. if she update kyaaaaaa screaming.. if not lets our delulu feed us.. (u know what i mean)  B)

and i knew she wont liked that post eventho she liked most of her co-stars from previous drama & SP's team not to mention recent post by CTJ..this liked thingy was nothing big to compare his MBC interview in regard visiting him in army.(cant get over his face.. lol)  that was actually make me believe that they were something for them to protect(not his secret girlfriend for sure) & to go low key as shown in their Dcut bts how aware Wookie & Hyunie with bts camera especially towards the end of SP & actually for me it does seems they do have some "sweet" interaction but i do believe that PDnim cut it off in order to protect both of them from relevance rumours (aka dating rumour-speculation only until proven the truth)..LOL

we knew how much PDnim look at them adoringly & if we look at their serounding they were something i dont knew how to explain it in word coz i tried to watch it but ended up immersed with both of them again like Bong Hee said "was a series of days to fall for you again and again"... the staff that most give me a question look why u make that face reaction? was the big guy who tease Wookie during hospital kiss,  he also give a teasing smiling face to hyunie (bts when EBH nursing NJW - mybe this guy just such a playful man) but it does bother my curiosity & the staff tease wookie after laundy kiss scene:phew: (i wish korean was my 1st language dying to knew what they tease him atleast can speculate rationally).. 

original.gif

there was something i felt about this bts,  mybe coz they were total playful here or mybe the vibe they gave me were more than friends in this bts.. :wub: i do love this bts seen how playful JCW & how NJH play along with her ChangWookie oppa (that what she used in Commentary right? :D

suspicious-partner10.jpg

pic credit to owner.. 

• Like 20
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

My heartiest wishes, blessings, prayers and hopes for Ji Hyun yang-ie. Happy returns sweetheart!! May your crops be bountiful, your vine sublime, your dwelling full of love, your soul sparkling throug

9 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Their faces looks alike,they love turtles ,they love bicycles & they love RAIN :D

Just another coincidence,all about rainy days but  on different dates 

LOL.. dont forget this post,  one & the only post of captain with his female lead (not selfie style) .. haha & his favourite scene tooo :wub:  

Rainy day was a best time to cuddle "love" one.. :phew:

credit to our captain 

• Like 17
On 4/30/2018 at 11:54 PM, songsongdiehard said:

I had to cut it to save space... remember we can't go beyond 2000 and we have long wait to go. Anyway, let me commend you. Spoken like a true shipper !! Hugsss

Haha yes unni we cannot have this thread surpass 2000 just yet. :D

*hugs back* :heart:

On 4/30/2018 at 4:38 PM, achinawa said:

2.Hyuni lead the commentary part impressively,putting inputs here and there...not leaving out "Changwookie oppa" (her words :D ) to the conversation whenever it is needed. The same goes for the other guys. In a way,I think they did miss his presence on here quite a lot. (Did Camera Director asked at one point where Wookie's  gonna be assigned? To which,Jang Hyuk Jin(Mr. Bang) and Hyuni said Cheorwon...or was it just Mr.Bang? hah :lol:

Thank you so much for your post dearie. Please keep them coming!

I really love how she calls ji chang wook "changwookie" everywhere she goes may it be at the radio show, the awards speech or the commentary. She never called SIG like that. It screams familiarity and closeness. 

5.I would have love to understand what Hyuni,Director Park Sunho,camera director and everyone else are saying..in all its entirety esp..that Q & A one. It did asks scenes they liked,right? And I can't help but squeallllll  :wub: when they chose The Proposal part hehehe ..plus camera dir..says that kiss scenes were shot beautifully (just like another fella's answer on a much earlier vlive :tongue: ) ,also the scene when it changes seasons ... ( I could be wrong though...with what they're saying) 

Love that they chose the proposal scene that had  almost all of us tearing up and a scene we cannot seem to move on until God knows when.. 

7.Couch scene was gold!!! I think JiHyun led that scene quite well (with the help of Dir.Park SunHo and Wookie too) I love how she was shyly (bold? hehe) and how she just naturally falls herself off to Wookie's chest:wub::tongue::lol:   Is it just me..or JiHyun's having a bit of a cold here and not feeling well..that Wookie asked .."are you alright?" twice...which JiHyun replied YES. Or probably that question because they've been rehearsing the scene quite a lot and that she might be feeling tired? (That I'm not sure of)

I really love how  caring and protective wook had been throughout the shooting of SP. He always had that need to check on her and make sure she knows that he is there for her.

On 5/1/2018 at 12:45 PM, jncjwh said:

here's my contribution to the BTS writeups. I really understand our chingus who said the couch scene BTS is gold.

There are lots of skinship here. Perhaps "shameless" started here, because PDnim was prompting "thick skinly thick skinly" to Hyunnie, as required by the script. B)
Hyunnie took a lot of initiative with the setup of the whole scene, and was always laughing with the PDnims throughout the BTS. 

Reading your post is making me LOL big time and makes my heart flutter! The couch scene really helped them get closer.

Wookie really didn't see that coming in the couch scene. He was caught off guard and started blushing and loling which caused an NG keke... It's so obvious in the couch scene that both were very aware of each other and you could see the sparks flying all over the  place. They really couldn't hide their natural reaction and it was really something shocking yet it made my shipper heart flutter big time. Wooks gesture of helping her up began from the couch scene and we could see it happen through out the shooting to the point it became a habit between them :D

@Changsky welcome on board dearie! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to hear more from you. Happy shipping!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, achinawa said:

Woww..almost 300k likes in less than hour...:o

SP 1st airing anniversary in a few days...a mini celebration would do :lol: (#delulu) I forgot the timeline..if ever anything happened this day a year ago :tongue:  presscon?

Hide contents

I'm sure Wookie has a copy of the dcut... make sure you watch it Wookie :tongue::lol: And reminisce.:wub:

Enjoy the vacay. :D

If God wills he can reminisce the moments with hyuni beside him on the couch :D:wub:

#delulumodeon

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
30 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

LOL.. dont forget this post,  one & the only post of captain with his female lead (not selfie style) .. haha & his favourite scene tooo :wub:  

Ooops sorry ,I forgot this "gazing at the moon " post :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I am having trouble shaking off this feeling that after SP ended....behind each of his mysterious IG posts or smile, she is the reason for it and vice versa.  It’s been a year and their connection is still strong and way too many coincidences.  They are morphing into one being....they look alike and not to mention they post similar themes on different dates. Her IG posts are so random and she is absolutely blossoming.  No amount of makeup can be reason for the glow unless she’s in love! Hahaha...I’m crazy!  Please don’t take what I say too seriously...:lol:

• Like 15
  • LOL 6

@achinawa i just watched the commentary too.. and I swear banggichang the actor is on a shipper. He has the grin plastered on his face throughout the entire screening. The same silly grin i wear when i’m watching Sp/bts/fanvids for the 2689th time.. *hopeless*

• Like 7
  • LOL 12
2 hours ago, ptp321 said:

I am having trouble shaking off this feeling that after SP ended....behind each of his mysterious IG posts or smile, she is the reason for it and vice versa.  It’s been a year and their connection is still strong and way too many coincidences.  They are morphing into one being....they look alike and not to mention they post similar themes on different dates. Her IG posts are so random and she is absolutely blossoming.  No amount of makeup can be reason for the glow unless she’s in love! Hahaha...I’m crazy!  Please don’t take what I say too seriously...:lol:

Tell me about it.. and this effect is made worse due to the dcut. Can't shake off that feeling that they are more than close friends no matter how much i try to rationalise it. And even his post, the way the pic is taken feels so similar to hyunni's kind of pic that i'm wondering if i'm gg mad. I went through his ig and they are quite artistic too. But usually its abt the sky, camera or him. But today, that pic of the rain drops.. looks too similar to the one hyunni took alr. #someonesaveusfromthisdeephole

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

so i was thinking ....and i heard this somewhere but isnt it true that Wookie doesnt make comments thats not true? something like this...so if this is true ...my crazy thinking here....he is not saying that he isnt dating anyone and isnt dating hyunnie...cuz it might be true. he doesnt want to tell a lie to his FANS. he is very humble to his FANS.

cuz if it wasnt true he would tell his fans that he is for fact not dating and hyunnie is just a costar. he wouldnt let his fans just hang. so its better for him to NOT say a thing ....dont want to lie and dont want to have hyunnie in "danger" 

just me....crazy thinking hhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
4 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

so i was thinking ....and i heard this somewhere but isnt it true that Wookie doesnt make comments thats not true? something like this...so if this is true ...my crazy thinking here....he is not saying that he isnt dating anyone and isnt dating hyunnie...cuz it might be true. he doesnt want to tell a lie to his FANS. he is very humble to his FANS.

cuz if it wasnt true he would tell his fans that he is for fact not dating and hyunnie is just a costar. he wouldnt let his fans just hang. so its better for him to NOT say a thing ....dont want to lie and dont want to have hyunnie in "danger" 

just me....crazy thinking hhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa

I don’t think he’s ever flat out denied it or make any attempts to squash the rumors.  It also doesn’t help my sanity that his clan lurks on her IG and likes her posts every now and then.  Even when watching the BTS, at times I feel like he’s battling an internal struggle to protect her from anti-fans or just letting everyone know because he can’t contain his happiness.  

• Like 12
4 hours ago, pauliza said:

My curiousity - did Wookie & Hyunnie watched /received the Dvd ? :lol:

My delulu ,they watched the DVD  together on the COUCH  & flashback the couch scene bts .Ehemm byeontae mode on :tongue::lol:

I'm sure they have received it.Gotta give them to the captains :lol:

4 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

i do love this bts seen how playful JCW & how NJH play along with her ChangWookie oppa (that what she used in Commentary right? :D

Ah yes..when one's online the other would be on ninja mode..(but they could be messaging privately :lol: )

Who could ever forget the mbc interview..wookie's smiling eyes,the laughter,the honesty and sincerity..it was all there ^_^ :wub:

Our dear Pdnim is the greatest shipper  ^_^ his laughter was infectious,his overall guidance brought the best out of them.The staff and crew were equally supportive (and suspicious? :lol: ) Haha..same I wish I could understand what they all have to say... 

All the bts were mint..my fave would probably be the necktie scene and the scene where JW had a bad dream and Hyuni comes to the rescue :lol: they were playful there too haha :tongue::D

*was watching the picnic filming scenes for disc 16 now..the staff have grins on their faces..directed to Wookie :tongue::lol:

"Changwookie oppa" yer..straight from Hyunis.. (kyeopta  :wub: )

4 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Rainy day was a best time to cuddle "love" one.. :phew:

credit to our captain 

The wookie post of the rain scene is  :wub: (even for someone who doesn't have an Ig...i love it ❤)

• Like 12
21 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

@achinawa i just watched the commentary too.. and I swear banggichang the actor is on a shipper. He has the grin plastered on his face throughout the entire screening. The same silly grin i wear when i’m watching Sp/bts/fanvids for the 2689th time.. *hopeless*

I don’t know who can NOT ship them after being around them or watching their interactions.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, ptp321 said:

34 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Tell me about it.. and this effect is made worse due to the dcut. Can't shake off that feeling that they are more than close friends no matter how much i try to rationalise it. And even his post, the way the pic is taken feels so similar to hyunni's kind of pic that i'm wondering if i'm gg mad. I went through his ig and they are quite artistic too. But usually its abt the sky, camera or him. But today, that pic of the rain drops.. looks too similar to the one hyunni took alr. #someonesaveusfromthisdeephole

With the dcut my remaining bit of rationality just flew outta the window! These two are way past the friends only stage and theres no going back to being friends. I tried rationalising over and over again but I give up. To me wooks ig post seems to be telling me that even if its raining and cloudy (in his life), hyuni you are my sunshine  that makes me me feel good.

Above all the timing is just killing me TT 

Gotta agree they look so much alike in all angles and i guess we'll have a hard time telling them apart at this rate and to say my mom miss took wook for hyuni (believe me im not making this up) Ottokeee!! TT His post is so much hyuni like. It's as if she brightens his life by simply being there... Why do they keep uploading similar themed posts. 

You two Stop messing with my heart and mind! Give me back my rationality chaebal!!! 

Edited by masthu
  • Like 3
  • LOL 15
7 minutes ago, masthu said:

Give me back my rationality chaebal!!! 

I too tried to take the rational route and everything leads me back to the same conclusions!!! I’ve accepted that I can’t be rational...lol!  No two people who have no relation to each other can have that many coincidences! Also, can anyone explain why his assistant likes 2 of her most random IG posts (the tomato yogurt and the one with just her hand)?!!!  I will take any logical explanation...lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

I don’t think he’s ever flat out denied it or make any attempts to squash the rumors.  It also doesn’t help my sanity that his clan lurks on her IG and likes her posts every now and then.  Even when watching the BTS, at times I feel like he’s battling an internal struggle to protect her from anti-fans or just letting everyone know because he can’t contain his happiness.  

Not only did he not deny the rumours about our ship but he went and supplied more fuel for us to sail by throwing  hints all over the place.

Poor boy even had amnesia when he said he did not know any girl group (bcz he forgot that he presented twice with an awards at sma but i agree that he really dont know them on a personal level) but went and dragged hyuni into it when asked about which girl group he would want to visit him at the army. 

He's so obvious man! He definitely was struggling to hold himself from staring at her and being all cute with her when he knew the bts cam was rolling. If he had not enlisted big boy would have simply let the cat out of the bag already with all the overflowing happiness and smitten behaviour lmao! I kinda sense he was so desperate to let the whole world know that hyuni was his but at the same time his protective instinct is holding him back. Shipping or loving the struggle is real man!! Lol :lol:

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

I too tried to take the rational route and everything leads me back to the same conclusions!!! I’ve accepted that I can’t be rational...lol!  No two people who have no relation to each other can have that many coincidences! Also, can anyone explain why his assistant likes 2 of her most random IG posts (the tomato yogurt and the one with just her hand)?!!!  I will take any logical explanation...lol

The moment I noticed wooks update on my ig feed I went all waaahhh the pic looks beautiful then I had to do a double take after noticing the number of like. (I almost thought it was a wooks fan account if not for the number of like lol). Once i realized that it was wookie  I actually screamed. Now that I think about it his post doesnt even strike me as wook. When i kept looking at his ig pic it felt as if his world has turned colourful all of a sudden and he feels so happy. 

Hyuni updates , assistant who avoids liking her post suddenly likes it and bang wookie updates after 2 days!!! Ottokee how to stay rational chinguya!!! TT

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, masthu said:

With the dcut my remaining bit of rationality just flew outta the window! These two are way past the friends only stage and theres no going back to being friends. I tried rationalising over and over again but I give up.

You two Stop messing with my heart and mind! Give me back my rationality chaebal!!! 

@masthu Ahaha... THIS!!! *hi5* 

Feel their happiness while being together. Especially Wookie. Happily doing the rehearsal, filming their scenes, playing around, etc. I can't with their comfortable level :lol:

@achinawa the necktie scene is one of my faves too. The way Hyunnie put her arms on his knee... so natural, like she used to it. The same with the couch scene, her arm on his shoulder/back while watching PDnim camera :wub:

@shady01girl Wookie is known to be an honest person. Fans believe he can't lie :D But he always says that he won't make it public if he is in a relationship, to protect the girl :)

• Like 12