Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

LMAO! The whole of korea and PD nim are 15 years old and above when watching it but no... internationally, all these pettt and insecure people.. i guess they were all 15 years and below then! B)

Ikr..how petty can people be when there's a lot out there on youtube that needed the age restriction more.Not that I've seen them all *rolleyes,lol* I smell jealousy *whistles away* lmao :lol:

Spoiler

They probably can't diss JH coz she did VERY WELL on the kiss scenes..thats why lets just report the vid. And is it not a slap to CW who's been commended by fans for being a good kisser? As much as they're both great actors,both will probably need to tone down their kisses on their next projects ,lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

8 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Just a quick random thought. Wookie obviously had to constrain himself from being overly affectionate to Hyunnie though we've seen countless times how protective, sensitive and gentlemanly he is towards her since he has MS service lined up right after sp. Hyunnie on the other hand surprised me with how composed she is amidst being showered with wooks lingering gazes and touches. I felt Hyunnie balances wookie and keeps him grounded but she also can unleash his innermost feelings if she wishes to do so. Multiple times I've seen wookie swept away by his emotions and clearly clinging to Hyunnie for support. Hyunnie will be simply holding him as if to reassure that she is there for him and he is not alone in the moment. 

Most of us if not all who have seen the dcut felt the blossoming of NamJi. I personally felt the dcut was a promise. Following the words of wookie "if she waits then we'll continue to love".  

Ah... you speak my mind @happyheart1. Thank you... that's my thought exactly after watching the Dcut :wub:

It's kinda obvious right? Most of us see or feel it... Wookie being swept away, and Jihyun is the one who has better self control, comforts him. Like she wants to say "it is okay Orabeoni... you've worked hard, we did great." Kekeke... That's why it's really nice seeing them working together and very supportive of each other. And that's one of the reasons why I love watching the bts :wub:

Btw, curious to know what the staff told/teased Wookie, at the bts of the laundry kiss. Wookie chased the staff and kinda deny something and after that slightly taking off his jacket (feel hot?). While Hyunnie laughing out loud... How I wish the special features discs also have subtitles :D

• Like 20

6 hours ago, omoomoomo said:

Unfortunately, I don't have the dcut - I so want to see the JCW deadly looks! I got to thinking about something: from what I am reading here, it seems as though NamJi began to hide their behavior from the BTS guy. If nothing was going on between them, why the need to hide? Also, that court room kiss lip-biting thing. Doesn't that take a familiarity that goes beyond just filming a show together? By then, they should know that pdNim is not going to use anything too 'vulger', since pdNim was handed so much gold and hardly used any. So many things make me feel like something special has started between them.

Love your analysis,  dear

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Our shameless couple.:D

I still have silly smile on my face after watching this for countless times.

Credit to the owner.

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

look like captain on holiday.. 

quick post.. missing both of them

remind me of this post

:heart:

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

look like captain on holiday

:D:D:D

A hyuni update would be perfect haha :tongue::D^_^

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

18 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

look like captain on holiday.. . missing both of them

remind me of this post

Omg wookie is back on vacay! Thank God!! :heart:

18 hours ago, achinawa said:

Waiting for co-captain to update :heart:

"The spaces in between our fingers are created in such a way that another’s hand could fill them in."(unknown) 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, masthu said:

Waiting for co-captain to update :heart:

Woww..almost 300k likes in less than hour...:o

SP 1st airing anniversary in a few days...a mini celebration would do :lol: (#delulu) I forgot the timeline..if ever anything happened this day a year ago :tongue:  presscon?

Spoiler

I'm sure Wookie has a copy of the dcut... make sure you watch it Wookie :tongue::lol: And reminisce.:wub:

Enjoy the vacay. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 14

My curiousity - did Wookie & Hyunnie watched /received the Dvd ? :lol:

My delulu ,they watched the DVD  together on the COUCH  & flashback the couch scene bts .Ehemm byeontae mode on :tongue::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

21 minutes ago, achinawa said:

haha hope was there, but knowing these two ninja :ph34r:.. hurm they knew how to play with our heart.. haha.. if she update kyaaaaaa screaming.. if not lets our delulu feed us.. (u know what i mean)  B)

and i knew she wont liked that post eventho she liked most of her co-stars from previous drama & SP's team not to mention recent post by CTJ..this liked thingy was nothing big to compare his MBC interview in regard visiting him in army.(cant get over his face.. lol)  that was actually make me believe that they were something for them to protect(not his secret girlfriend for sure) & to go low key as shown in their Dcut bts how aware Wookie & Hyunie with bts camera especially towards the end of SP & actually for me it does seems they do have some "sweet" interaction but i do believe that PDnim cut it off in order to protect both of them from relevance rumours (aka dating rumour-speculation only until proven the truth)..LOL

we knew how much PDnim look at them adoringly & if we look at their serounding they were something i dont knew how to explain it in word coz i tried to watch it but ended up immersed with both of them again like Bong Hee said "was a series of days to fall for you again and again"... the staff that most give me a question look why u make that face reaction? was the big guy who tease Wookie during hospital kiss,  he also give a teasing smiling face to hyunie (bts when EBH nursing NJW - mybe this guy just such a playful man) but it does bother my curiosity & the staff tease wookie after laundy kiss scene:phew: (i wish korean was my 1st language dying to knew what they tease him atleast can speculate rationally).. 

original.gif

there was something i felt about this bts,  mybe coz they were total playful here or mybe the vibe they gave me were more than friends in this bts.. :wub: i do love this bts seen how playful JCW & how NJH play along with her ChangWookie oppa (that what she used in Commentary right? :D

suspicious-partner10.jpg

pic credit to owner.. 

• Like 20

Their faces looks alike,they love turtles ,they love bicycles & they love RAIN :D

Just another coincidence,all about rainy days but  on different dates :heart:

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

9 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Their faces looks alike,they love turtles ,they love bicycles & they love RAIN :D

Just another coincidence,all about rainy days but  on different dates 

LOL.. dont forget this post,  one & the only post of captain with his female lead (not selfie style) .. haha & his favourite scene tooo :wub:  

Rainy day was a best time to cuddle "love" one.. :phew:

credit to our captain 

• Like 17

On 4/30/2018 at 11:54 PM, songsongdiehard said:

I had to cut it to save space... remember we can't go beyond 2000 and we have long wait to go. Anyway, let me commend you. Spoken like a true shipper !! Hugsss

Haha yes unni we cannot have this thread surpass 2000 just yet. :D

*hugs back* :heart:

On 4/30/2018 at 4:38 PM, achinawa said:

2.Hyuni lead the commentary part impressively,putting inputs here and there...not leaving out "Changwookie oppa" (her words :D ) to the conversation whenever it is needed. The same goes for the other guys. In a way,I think they did miss his presence on here quite a lot. (Did Camera Director asked at one point where Wookie's  gonna be assigned? To which,Jang Hyuk Jin(Mr. Bang) and Hyuni said Cheorwon...or was it just Mr.Bang? hah :lol:

Thank you so much for your post dearie. Please keep them coming!

I really love how she calls ji chang wook "changwookie" everywhere she goes may it be at the radio show, the awards speech or the commentary. She never called SIG like that. It screams familiarity and closeness. 

5.I would have love to understand what Hyuni,Director Park Sunho,camera director and everyone else are saying..in all its entirety esp..that Q & A one. It did asks scenes they liked,right? And I can't help but squeallllll  :wub: when they chose The Proposal part hehehe ..plus camera dir..says that kiss scenes were shot beautifully (just like another fella's answer on a much earlier vlive :tongue: ) ,also the scene when it changes seasons ... ( I could be wrong though...with what they're saying) 

Love that they chose the proposal scene that had  almost all of us tearing up and a scene we cannot seem to move on until God knows when.. 

7.Couch scene was gold!!! I think JiHyun led that scene quite well (with the help of Dir.Park SunHo and Wookie too) I love how she was shyly (bold? hehe) and how she just naturally falls herself off to Wookie's chest:wub::tongue::lol:   Is it just me..or JiHyun's having a bit of a cold here and not feeling well..that Wookie asked .."are you alright?" twice...which JiHyun replied YES. Or probably that question because they've been rehearsing the scene quite a lot and that she might be feeling tired? (That I'm not sure of)

I really love how  caring and protective wook had been throughout the shooting of SP. He always had that need to check on her and make sure she knows that he is there for her.

On 5/1/2018 at 12:45 PM, jncjwh said:

here's my contribution to the BTS writeups. I really understand our chingus who said the couch scene BTS is gold.

There are lots of skinship here. Perhaps "shameless" started here, because PDnim was prompting "thick skinly thick skinly" to Hyunnie, as required by the script. B)
Hyunnie took a lot of initiative with the setup of the whole scene, and was always laughing with the PDnims throughout the BTS. 

Reading your post is making me LOL big time and makes my heart flutter! The couch scene really helped them get closer.

Wookie really didn't see that coming in the couch scene. He was caught off guard and started blushing and loling which caused an NG keke... It's so obvious in the couch scene that both were very aware of each other and you could see the sparks flying all over the  place. They really couldn't hide their natural reaction and it was really something shocking yet it made my shipper heart flutter big time. Wooks gesture of helping her up began from the couch scene and we could see it happen through out the shooting to the point it became a habit between them :D

@Changsky welcome on board dearie! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to hear more from you. Happy shipping!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Translations

Though it's raining and cloudy, I feel good☀️ #holiday

• Like 19

19 hours ago, achinawa said:

Woww..almost 300k likes in less than hour...:o

SP 1st airing anniversary in a few days...a mini celebration would do :lol: (#delulu) I forgot the timeline..if ever anything happened this day a year ago :tongue:  presscon?

Hide contents

I'm sure Wookie has a copy of the dcut... make sure you watch it Wookie :tongue::lol: And reminisce.:wub:

Enjoy the vacay. :D

If God wills he can reminisce the moments with hyuni beside him on the couch :D:wub:

#delulumodeon

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

30 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

LOL.. dont forget this post,  one & the only post of captain with his female lead (not selfie style) .. haha & his favourite scene tooo :wub:  

Ooops sorry ,I forgot this "gazing at the moon " post :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I cannot. I cannot believe our captain is out. And only a post on rain. Need to see a face.... :bawling:

• Like 10