Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

I am having trouble shaking off this feeling that after SP ended....behind each of his mysterious IG posts or smile, she is the reason for it and vice versa.  It’s been a year and their connection is still strong and way too many coincidences.  They are morphing into one being....they look alike and not to mention they post similar themes on different dates. Her IG posts are so random and she is absolutely blossoming.  No amount of makeup can be reason for the glow unless she’s in love! Hahaha...I’m crazy!  Please don’t take what I say too seriously...:lol:

• Like 15
  • LOL 6

@achinawa i just watched the commentary too.. and I swear banggichang the actor is on a shipper. He has the grin plastered on his face throughout the entire screening. The same silly grin i wear when i’m watching Sp/bts/fanvids for the 2689th time.. *hopeless*

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, ptp321 said:

I am having trouble shaking off this feeling that after SP ended....behind each of his mysterious IG posts or smile, she is the reason for it and vice versa.  It’s been a year and their connection is still strong and way too many coincidences.  They are morphing into one being....they look alike and not to mention they post similar themes on different dates. Her IG posts are so random and she is absolutely blossoming.  No amount of makeup can be reason for the glow unless she’s in love! Hahaha...I’m crazy!  Please don’t take what I say too seriously...:lol:

Tell me about it.. and this effect is made worse due to the dcut. Can't shake off that feeling that they are more than close friends no matter how much i try to rationalise it. And even his post, the way the pic is taken feels so similar to hyunni's kind of pic that i'm wondering if i'm gg mad. I went through his ig and they are quite artistic too. But usually its abt the sky, camera or him. But today, that pic of the rain drops.. looks too similar to the one hyunni took alr. #someonesaveusfromthisdeephole

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

so i was thinking ....and i heard this somewhere but isnt it true that Wookie doesnt make comments thats not true? something like this...so if this is true ...my crazy thinking here....he is not saying that he isnt dating anyone and isnt dating hyunnie...cuz it might be true. he doesnt want to tell a lie to his FANS. he is very humble to his FANS.

cuz if it wasnt true he would tell his fans that he is for fact not dating and hyunnie is just a costar. he wouldnt let his fans just hang. so its better for him to NOT say a thing ....dont want to lie and dont want to have hyunnie in "danger" 

just me....crazy thinking hhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

so i was thinking ....and i heard this somewhere but isnt it true that Wookie doesnt make comments thats not true? something like this...so if this is true ...my crazy thinking here....he is not saying that he isnt dating anyone and isnt dating hyunnie...cuz it might be true. he doesnt want to tell a lie to his FANS. he is very humble to his FANS.

cuz if it wasnt true he would tell his fans that he is for fact not dating and hyunnie is just a costar. he wouldnt let his fans just hang. so its better for him to NOT say a thing ....dont want to lie and dont want to have hyunnie in "danger" 

just me....crazy thinking hhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa

I don’t think he’s ever flat out denied it or make any attempts to squash the rumors.  It also doesn’t help my sanity that his clan lurks on her IG and likes her posts every now and then.  Even when watching the BTS, at times I feel like he’s battling an internal struggle to protect her from anti-fans or just letting everyone know because he can’t contain his happiness.  

• Like 12

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

My curiousity - did Wookie & Hyunnie watched /received the Dvd ? :lol:

My delulu ,they watched the DVD  together on the COUCH  & flashback the couch scene bts .Ehemm byeontae mode on :tongue::lol:

I'm sure they have received it.Gotta give them to the captains :lol:

4 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

i do love this bts seen how playful JCW & how NJH play along with her ChangWookie oppa (that what she used in Commentary right? :D

Ah yes..when one's online the other would be on ninja mode..(but they could be messaging privately :lol: )

Who could ever forget the mbc interview..wookie's smiling eyes,the laughter,the honesty and sincerity..it was all there ^_^ :wub:

Our dear Pdnim is the greatest shipper  ^_^ his laughter was infectious,his overall guidance brought the best out of them.The staff and crew were equally supportive (and suspicious? :lol: ) Haha..same I wish I could understand what they all have to say... 

All the bts were mint..my fave would probably be the necktie scene and the scene where JW had a bad dream and Hyuni comes to the rescue :lol: they were playful there too haha :tongue::D

*was watching the picnic filming scenes for disc 16 now..the staff have grins on their faces..directed to Wookie :tongue::lol:

"Changwookie oppa" yer..straight from Hyunis.. (kyeopta  :wub: )

4 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

LOL.. dont forget this post,  one & the only post of captain with his female lead (not selfie style) .. haha & his favourite scene tooo :wub:  

Rainy day was a best time to cuddle "love" one.. :phew:

credit to our captain 

The wookie post of the rain scene is  :wub: (even for someone who doesn't have an Ig...i love it ❤)

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

@achinawa i just watched the commentary too.. and I swear banggichang the actor is on a shipper. He has the grin plastered on his face throughout the entire screening. The same silly grin i wear when i’m watching Sp/bts/fanvids for the 2689th time.. *hopeless*

I don’t know who can NOT ship them after being around them or watching their interactions.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

3 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I don’t know who can NOT ship them after being around them or watching their interactions.

The whole staff are (probably) shippers :tongue::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, ptp321 said:

34 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Tell me about it.. and this effect is made worse due to the dcut. Can't shake off that feeling that they are more than close friends no matter how much i try to rationalise it. And even his post, the way the pic is taken feels so similar to hyunni's kind of pic that i'm wondering if i'm gg mad. I went through his ig and they are quite artistic too. But usually its abt the sky, camera or him. But today, that pic of the rain drops.. looks too similar to the one hyunni took alr. #someonesaveusfromthisdeephole

With the dcut my remaining bit of rationality just flew outta the window! These two are way past the friends only stage and theres no going back to being friends. I tried rationalising over and over again but I give up. To me wooks ig post seems to be telling me that even if its raining and cloudy (in his life), hyuni you are my sunshine  that makes me me feel good.

Above all the timing is just killing me TT 

Gotta agree they look so much alike in all angles and i guess we'll have a hard time telling them apart at this rate and to say my mom miss took wook for hyuni (believe me im not making this up) Ottokeee!! TT His post is so much hyuni like. It's as if she brightens his life by simply being there... Why do they keep uploading similar themed posts. 

You two Stop messing with my heart and mind! Give me back my rationality chaebal!!! 

Edited by masthu
  • Like 3
  • LOL 14

7 minutes ago, masthu said:

Give me back my rationality chaebal!!! 

I too tried to take the rational route and everything leads me back to the same conclusions!!! I’ve accepted that I can’t be rational...lol!  No two people who have no relation to each other can have that many coincidences! Also, can anyone explain why his assistant likes 2 of her most random IG posts (the tomato yogurt and the one with just her hand)?!!!  I will take any logical explanation...lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

I don’t think he’s ever flat out denied it or make any attempts to squash the rumors.  It also doesn’t help my sanity that his clan lurks on her IG and likes her posts every now and then.  Even when watching the BTS, at times I feel like he’s battling an internal struggle to protect her from anti-fans or just letting everyone know because he can’t contain his happiness.  

Not only did he not deny the rumours about our ship but he went and supplied more fuel for us to sail by throwing  hints all over the place.

Poor boy even had amnesia when he said he did not know any girl group (bcz he forgot that he presented twice with an awards at sma but i agree that he really dont know them on a personal level) but went and dragged hyuni into it when asked about which girl group he would want to visit him at the army. 

He's so obvious man! He definitely was struggling to hold himself from staring at her and being all cute with her when he knew the bts cam was rolling. If he had not enlisted big boy would have simply let the cat out of the bag already with all the overflowing happiness and smitten behaviour lmao! I kinda sense he was so desperate to let the whole world know that hyuni was his but at the same time his protective instinct is holding him back. Shipping or loving the struggle is real man!! Lol :lol:

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

I too tried to take the rational route and everything leads me back to the same conclusions!!! I’ve accepted that I can’t be rational...lol!  No two people who have no relation to each other can have that many coincidences! Also, can anyone explain why his assistant likes 2 of her most random IG posts (the tomato yogurt and the one with just her hand)?!!!  I will take any logical explanation...lol

The moment I noticed wooks update on my ig feed I went all waaahhh the pic looks beautiful then I had to do a double take after noticing the number of like. (I almost thought it was a wooks fan account if not for the number of like lol). Once i realized that it was wookie  I actually screamed. Now that I think about it his post doesnt even strike me as wook. When i kept looking at his ig pic it felt as if his world has turned colourful all of a sudden and he feels so happy. 

Hyuni updates , assistant who avoids liking her post suddenly likes it and bang wookie updates after 2 days!!! Ottokee how to stay rational chinguya!!! TT

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, masthu said:

With the dcut my remaining bit of rationality just flew outta the window! These two are way past the friends only stage and theres no going back to being friends. I tried rationalising over and over again but I give up.

You two Stop messing with my heart and mind! Give me back my rationality chaebal!!! 

@masthu Ahaha... THIS!!! *hi5* 

Feel their happiness while being together. Especially Wookie. Happily doing the rehearsal, filming their scenes, playing around, etc. I can't with their comfortable level :lol:

@achinawa the necktie scene is one of my faves too. The way Hyunnie put her arms on his knee... so natural, like she used to it. The same with the couch scene, her arm on his shoulder/back while watching PDnim camera :wub:

@shady01girl Wookie is known to be an honest person. Fans believe he can't lie :D But he always says that he won't make it public if he is in a relationship, to protect the girl :)

• Like 12

My only regret with this ship is...not getting the Blu-ray instead of the DVD. I heard it was really clear and HD. I’m so regretful now. I just imagined watching the famous 27 minutes on the Blu-ray and I feel like crying...

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

@masthu You admitted  "protective instinct" of Chang Wook. It sounds funny know when he is in the army and so right at the same time. Can we call him the shield and sword of k-pop?))

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

blue ray is the BOMB!!!!!!

but the regular one is good too girl. 

look at the bright side you saved money.....i had no choice but to get Blue ray =P

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

My curiousity - did Wookie & Hyunnie watched /received the Dvd ? :lol:

My delulu ,they watched the DVD  together on the COUCH  & flashback the couch scene bts .Ehemm byeontae mode on :tongue::lol:

I bet they did get a copy and what a timing if Wook is out for vacay. They could watch it together in a couch :D with popcorn or better yet... ice cream. They could also share a bitter tea on a rainy afternoon which they wouldn't mind coz they're so into each other, they would not care about how bitter the  tea and how sloppy the weather is :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, daloula said:

My only regret with this ship is...not getting the Blu-ray instead of the DVD. I heard it was really clear and HD. I’m so regretful now. I just imagined watching the famous 27 minutes on the Blu-ray and I feel like crying...

for real.. you can almost see their pores. lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 12

Even though without dvdcut videos /photos here because of the rules,our thread still in "active " mode.Thank you for all the  the reviews & long time lurkers who unlurked because of the dvd cut .Hahaha ...I can imagine if we can share the gifs from the Dvd cut here ..our thread will be on fireeeeee till 2019 kekeke  

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

I would like to go back to my post regarding Hyunie’s 2 IG posts that got likes by his assistant (the hand and the tomato yogurt).  Looking at them at face value, they seem harmless, but sitting here I have some serious questions! I would like to add some logic to reasons why his assistant chose to like these 2 specific posts.

1.  He is constantly surrounded by pregnant women so therefore has developed a unique taste of strange food combinations.  Honestly, who actually likes tomato yogurt???!!! I mean tomatoes and yogurt separately are great, but together??? :huh:

2.  He has a fetish for hands.  I guess some people prefer eyes or the mouth, so sure....why not hands?  To each their own! Lol!

3.  Both of these posts are Wookie-related!? :wub:  The yogurt is as close to a milkshake that I can think of and the hand picture looks like it was taken from a car window....perhaps someone made a visit already?

Lmao!  I’m seriously steps away from being admitted to a mental institution.*sigh*

• Like 4
  • LOL 9