Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

My only regret with this ship is...not getting the Blu-ray instead of the DVD. I heard it was really clear and HD. I’m so regretful now. I just imagined watching the famous 27 minutes on the Blu-ray and I feel like crying...

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Ceci interview translation: The office is full of Nam Ji Hyun’s voice during the photoshoot. It seems like she may explode into giggles anytime. Her mouth is upturned, and she indeed often laugh

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

My curiousity - did Wookie & Hyunnie watched /received the Dvd ? :lol:

My delulu ,they watched the DVD  together on the COUCH  & flashback the couch scene bts .Ehemm byeontae mode on :tongue::lol:

I bet they did get a copy and what a timing if Wook is out for vacay. They could watch it together in a couch :D with popcorn or better yet... ice cream. They could also share a bitter tea on a rainy afternoon which they wouldn't mind coz they're so into each other, they would not care about how bitter the  tea and how sloppy the weather is :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
2 hours ago, daloula said:

My only regret with this ship is...not getting the Blu-ray instead of the DVD. I heard it was really clear and HD. I’m so regretful now. I just imagined watching the famous 27 minutes on the Blu-ray and I feel like crying...

for real.. you can almost see their pores. lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 12

Even though without dvdcut videos /photos here because of the rules,our thread still in "active " mode.Thank you for all the  the reviews & long time lurkers who unlurked because of the dvd cut .Hahaha ...I can imagine if we can share the gifs from the Dvd cut here ..our thread will be on fireeeeee till 2019 kekeke  

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

I would like to go back to my post regarding Hyunie’s 2 IG posts that got likes by his assistant (the hand and the tomato yogurt).  Looking at them at face value, they seem harmless, but sitting here I have some serious questions! I would like to add some logic to reasons why his assistant chose to like these 2 specific posts.

1.  He is constantly surrounded by pregnant women so therefore has developed a unique taste of strange food combinations.  Honestly, who actually likes tomato yogurt???!!! I mean tomatoes and yogurt separately are great, but together??? :huh:

2.  He has a fetish for hands.  I guess some people prefer eyes or the mouth, so sure....why not hands?  To each their own! Lol!

3.  Both of these posts are Wookie-related!? :wub:  The yogurt is as close to a milkshake that I can think of and the hand picture looks like it was taken from a car window....perhaps someone made a visit already?

Lmao!  I’m seriously steps away from being admitted to a mental institution.*sigh*

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
9 hours ago, Changsky said:

@achinawa the necktie scene is one of my faves too. The way Hyunnie put her arms on his knee... so natural, like she used to it. The same with the couch scene, her arm on his shoulder/back while watching PDnim camera :wub:

So natural hehe that at one point she slightly tickled his kneecap...and Wookie had to hold her hand to stop her  :wub::tongue::lol: I wonder what Mr.Bang is saying..hehe..what Hyuni and Wook are saying..but the three of them laughing is such a sight to see.^_^

*need to find a Korean fella to watch with...for better understanding :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, daloula said:

The aftermath of buying the blu-ray is soo painful for my wallet. But after I received the bluray, all i can say that it’s all worth it and i have zero regrets! The best thing is i can see every small details clearly that i cannot see in SBS catch, in 60”! (well, internet sucks here haha). But DVD is great too, Namji goodness is all there hehe

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Ctto

LOL. Not too sure if the translation is accurate or not.. but his manager asked why did he go to the gym when he is on vacation..LMAO. 

Manager's question is so on point. Like the army is not giving him enough opportunities to work his body out :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
23 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Manager's question is so on point. Like the army is not giving him enough opportunities to work his body out :lol:

To be MORE physically fit I guess *rolleyes* :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
On 5/2/2018 at 4:47 PM, masthu said:

With the dcut my remaining bit of rationality just flew outta the window! These two are way past the friends only stage and theres no going back to being friends. I tried rationalising over and over again but I give up. To me wooks ig post seems to be telling me that even if its raining and cloudy (in his life), hyuni you are my sunshine  that makes me me feel good.

Above all the timing is just killing me TT 

Why does the song lyrics of wookie's post sound so similiar to something i said yesterday??!! TT

To me wooks ig post seems to be telling me that even if its raining and cloudy (in his life),hyuni you are my sunshine that makes me me feel good.

Rain>> umbrella>> love>>sun emoji>>  you were my sunshine>> Hyuni

Ottokeeee how to stay rational! I'm sinking in delulu  :bawling:

The rain comes and goes 

Should I take my umbrella or not 

The forecast said it’d be sunny 

Even the sky seems to be confused 

Strumming down to my memories 

Through the staticky radio 

Plays yet another love song 

The sad memories I hid deep down 

Wash up through the rain 

The melody that filled the streets 

The tune we used to sing along to 

Where did you go 

The sun shines so bright 

You shined so bright 

And kept me dry from the rain 

You were my sunshine 

Edited by masthu
  • Like 11
On 4/30/2018 at 11:00 PM, noodlez_ said:

i cant get over all the chin touching by JCW. :wub:

I've been meaning to find this post last night but my nets a bit slow. And same,I can't get over this too..that I kept on picturing it on my mind :lol:

On 4/30/2018 at 11:13 PM, daloula said:

That chin touching scene in the drama seems to really be an adlib :lol:

Seems like it :lol: It has probably been a habit between those two. I actually wanted to see the filming of JW BH confrontation when she found out JW knew who was HS all along...but then we see a bit of it,(not the actual scene) , wookie touching hyuni's chin before she closes the door..to which hyuni reacts.:p :lol: I'm happy even  its not the actual scene  :wub: I so love their playfulness .^_^NamJi is taking over my life..I'm doomed :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8