[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, daloula said:

That poor guy had to hide behind the shelves, behind other people, behind trees... it sometimes looked like the footage was taken by some paparazzi.

The way JCW sometimes looked at that camera when he spotted it while being all cute and playful with NJH or just when he was getting started was also hilarious :lol: If looks could kill, that poor guy would have been dead by now. 

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Reading this sentence reminds me that i wanted to say this. I think everyone has discussed about how wookie gradually disliked the bts guys slowly in later parts of the bts. We can see the poor guy hiding just to take shots of our OTP and at times, u can see our OTP spotting where the BTS guy is. LMAO. Very often, we will see how wookie act with hyunni when they didn't spot the BTS guy but the moment the BTS guy is spotted, its a 360 degree change. And its so funny to watch him doing it sometimes. Haha. As much as i really appreciate our BTS guy, i pity him too cos wookie at times looked like he wanted to kill him. LOL. Guess its part of the script for the BTS guy to hide and let our OTP find him too! :ph34r::lol::ph34r::tongue:

Wookie giving the poor guy those deadly looks whenever he would spot him filming them during their intimate offcam moments will always be funny to me. Hyunnie would smile or greet him but my gosh Wookie was different:lol: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

As expected from our shameless couple, even their aired kisses get reported and age restricted now :lol::

This compilation of Suspicious Partner kisses got age restricted too...

I wonder what those petty and insecure people reporting sp kisses would do if they saw the 27 minutes of kissing we saw in the dcut? I guess they’ll just self combust...

Honestly, they should just keep reporting because it just shows that they’re seeing exactly what we are seeing in namji but are against it because it doesn’t fit their plans.

• Like 5
  • LOL 18

9 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

In particular, let me gush a bit about the third kiss and its bts... I was already floored by breathless Wookie  (seriously, have fan/viewers ever seen him like that? Certainly not after a kiss scene with one of his previous co-stars, but I guess not even after some intense action scene?... <_<) and his dazed expression at the "cut!".  His red ears and neck.  The red knuckles of his right hand as he was problably still trying to control himself and not press too hard, and yet the red mark on Hyunie's cheek. Her looking totally sexy in his arms, definitely kissing him back.  

But then, thanks to the bts camera that kept filming after the director said cut, we clearly saw that Wookie, the kissing expert, was really flustered and Hyunie looked also rather high.  BUT did they go separate ways to recollect themselves? Nope. They kept hovering around each other, hugging multiple times, holding hands, letting go for a moment and then reaching out again for a touch, even while their styilists were attending to them. And don't get me started with Hyunie's hand on Wookie's chest even if  only for a couple of seconds... To reassure him? To calm him down? To feel his hearbeat that probably had not slowed down and returned to normal yet? All of the above? Whatever, it's just :heart:   

i keep replaying this part :wub:

dude was shook after that first take. LOL

• Like 8
  • LOL 9

On 29/04/2018 at 2:28 AM, luvforever said:

Is that a bandaid on her left arm? Did she perhaps injure herself?:(

Gosh.. you have such sharp eyes! Hahahha. Yeah seems like she did. Or perhaps it could be a heat patch too due to too much straining. 

On 30/04/2018 at 11:59 AM, omoomoomo said:

I was wondering if our otp received the couples disk, and if so how often they watch it and how it makes them feel. 

After I saw the few minutes of bits kissing from the dcut (on ig) my first reaction was “how are they not dating?” I mean really.

Just way too much suspicious behavior- all throughout the bts and the interviews!

Ahahahaha. Welcome to our haven dearie! Keke. I believe they will receive one or maybe 2 for hyunni cos her mum would order it. LMAO. Hahaha 

15 hours ago, daloula said:

That chin touching scene in the drama seems to really be an adlib :lol:

Heheh. Totally and no one would say its an adlib cos then it would be too obvious. Hahaha  

14 hours ago, achinawa said:

I am enjoying it yes,thankies. ^_^ As much as I would love to finish the Dcut..my RL is taking over..so many things to do at work...gahhh...My eyes are starting to close up last night..but when I inserted the disc..my eyes  were wide open yet again :lol:  If only I could watch 'em all :lol: ^_^ (wishful thinking) 

Meeee too! I wish i can stop RL so i can focus on all the namji goodies. Hahaha. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

3 hours ago, luvforever said:

Wookie giving the poor guy those deadly looks whenever he would spot him filming them during their intimate offcam moments will always be funny to me. Hyunnie would smile or greet him but my gosh Wookie was different:lol: 

Hehehe. Guys will always still be guys.. 

1 hour ago, daloula said:

I wonder what those petty and insecure people reporting sp kisses would do if they saw the 27 minutes of kissing we saw in the dcut? I guess they’ll just self combust...

Honestly, they should just keep reporting because it just shows that they’re seeing exactly what we are seeing in namji but are against it because it doesn’t fit their plans.

LMAO! The whole of korea and PD nim are 15 years old and above when watching it but no... internationally, all these pettt and insecure people.. i guess they were all 15 years and below then! B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

7 hours ago, luvforever said:

Hello dearie welcome to our safe heaven. Have fun, share your thoughts, and spazz away!

I've only gotten to the commentary once since RL was calling me. I haven''t even had a chance to watch the actual episodes of the drama. I think everyone here who got the DVD went straight for the couple discs and special features discs. I, for one, have been jumping back and forth with those discs. I'm saving the drama episodes later on when I'm no longer busy. 

Hyunnie's one-on-one interview on the other hand was talking about Eun Bong Hee's character, heart-fluttering moments, adlibs (which she said was the scene where Ji Wook was supposed to carry her from bridal style to piggyback ride and the jagiya aegyo scene), her feeling about the proposal scene, difficulty filming, etc. Also, they asked her if it will be possible for her to date while having to keep boundaries between personal and work. She said it will be difficult but if it was her she will go for it and put more care on it because she's the that type of person. She added on by saying if she had a lover from the same workplace she would try to write down some rules for them so they wouldn't quarrel with each other even though it wouldn't be easy. As usual our smart girl answers the questions well. 

Thanks a lot @luvforever. As expected from uri Hyunnie, she answered the questions well :)

Hyunnie is so beautiful in that one-on-one commentary (her interview), with pink dress. Love her hair style there :wub:

Yes, same here... watch the Dcut starting from the couple discs and the special features discs but I haven't fully watch the commentary parts :D

And I only run trough the main discs (drama episodes), with fast forward or skip mode, to know the difference between Dcut version and aired version. Found out that there are some additional scenes included in the drama, and also they included the deleted scenes at the end of some episodes (after the Epilog).

• Like 17

Unfortunately, I don't have the dcut - I so want to see the JCW deadly looks! I got to thinking about something: from what I am reading here, it seems as though NamJi began to hide their behavior from the BTS guy. If nothing was going on between them, why the need to hide? Also, that court room kiss lip-biting thing. Doesn't that take a familiarity that goes beyond just filming a show together? By then, they should know that pdNim is not going to use anything too 'vulger', since pdNim was handed so much gold and hardly used any. So many things make me feel like something special has started between them.

• Like 20

50 minutes ago, Changsky said:

And I only run trough the main discs (drama episodes), with fast forward or skip mode, to know the difference between Dcut version and aired version. Found out that there are some additional scenes included in the drama, and also they included the deleted scenes at the end of some episodes (after the Epilog).

:o there are additional scenes in the drama compared to the aired version. Oh gosh. This means i have to sit down and rewatch SP again! :wub: thanks for the heads up dearie! 

47 minutes ago, omoomoomo said:

By then, they should know that pdNim is not going to use anything too 'vulger', since pdNim was handed so much gold and hardly used any. So many things make me feel like something special has started between them.

Omo. This is quite a good and rational explanation that can be used to rationalise the need for certain actions done by wookie. Hahahhaha. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

LMAO! The whole of korea and PD nim are 15 years old and above when watching it but no... internationally, all these pettt and insecure people.. i guess they were all 15 years and below then! B)

Ikr..how petty can people be when there's a lot out there on youtube that needed the age restriction more.Not that I've seen them all *rolleyes,lol* I smell jealousy *whistles away* lmao :lol:

Spoiler

They probably can't diss JH coz she did VERY WELL on the kiss scenes..thats why lets just report the vid. And is it not a slap to CW who's been commended by fans for being a good kisser? As much as they're both great actors,both will probably need to tone down their kisses on their next projects ,lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

8 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Just a quick random thought. Wookie obviously had to constrain himself from being overly affectionate to Hyunnie though we've seen countless times how protective, sensitive and gentlemanly he is towards her since he has MS service lined up right after sp. Hyunnie on the other hand surprised me with how composed she is amidst being showered with wooks lingering gazes and touches. I felt Hyunnie balances wookie and keeps him grounded but she also can unleash his innermost feelings if she wishes to do so. Multiple times I've seen wookie swept away by his emotions and clearly clinging to Hyunnie for support. Hyunnie will be simply holding him as if to reassure that she is there for him and he is not alone in the moment. 

Most of us if not all who have seen the dcut felt the blossoming of NamJi. I personally felt the dcut was a promise. Following the words of wookie "if she waits then we'll continue to love".  

Ah... you speak my mind @happyheart1. Thank you... that's my thought exactly after watching the Dcut :wub:

It's kinda obvious right? Most of us see or feel it... Wookie being swept away, and Jihyun is the one who has better self control, comforts him. Like she wants to say "it is okay Orabeoni... you've worked hard, we did great." Kekeke... That's why it's really nice seeing them working together and very supportive of each other. And that's one of the reasons why I love watching the bts :wub:

Btw, curious to know what the staff told/teased Wookie, at the bts of the laundry kiss. Wookie chased the staff and kinda deny something and after that slightly taking off his jacket (feel hot?). While Hyunnie laughing out loud... How I wish the special features discs also have subtitles :D

• Like 20

6 hours ago, omoomoomo said:

Unfortunately, I don't have the dcut - I so want to see the JCW deadly looks! I got to thinking about something: from what I am reading here, it seems as though NamJi began to hide their behavior from the BTS guy. If nothing was going on between them, why the need to hide? Also, that court room kiss lip-biting thing. Doesn't that take a familiarity that goes beyond just filming a show together? By then, they should know that pdNim is not going to use anything too 'vulger', since pdNim was handed so much gold and hardly used any. So many things make me feel like something special has started between them.

Love your analysis,  dear

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

look like captain on holiday.. . missing both of them

remind me of this post

Omg wookie is back on vacay! Thank God!! :heart:

18 hours ago, achinawa said:

:D:D:D

A hyuni update would be perfect haha :tongue::D^_^

Waiting for co-captain to update :heart:

"The spaces in between our fingers are created in such a way that another’s hand could fill them in."(unknown) 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, masthu said:

Waiting for co-captain to update :heart:

Woww..almost 300k likes in less than hour...:o

SP 1st airing anniversary in a few days...a mini celebration would do :lol: (#delulu) I forgot the timeline..if ever anything happened this day a year ago :tongue:  presscon?

Spoiler

I'm sure Wookie has a copy of the dcut... make sure you watch it Wookie :tongue::lol: And reminisce.:wub:

Enjoy the vacay. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 14

My curiousity - did Wookie & Hyunnie watched /received the Dvd ? :lol:

My delulu ,they watched the DVD  together on the COUCH  & flashback the couch scene bts .Ehemm byeontae mode on :tongue::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17