[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

6 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

Really? do you have the source?

Btw according to my opinion, if I were R I would feel offended with V cos every time he carried her he always complained.. and its not nice even its true that the lady is heavy.. at least he can pretend laah...  hu hu hu:bawling:

I have different point of view... the closer you are to a person the more sensitive you are with them... with someone new you dont dare to show your emotion but with a person who have been years with you, every little thing you complain... like me and hubby but it doesnt mean we hate each other, we just don't conceal anything to each other anymore... I don't know I just dont want to lie to my partner and I hope he doesnt lie to me too... if i am heavy, he will say I am heavy and I take it positively and I am happy to know he is not pretend... after so many years together you just want to be yourself and so does he. I think V is just being honest to her and she is very concern to him... we have to admit... during TMOPB until ELOD, how many times our dijun 'lift' her up... its good if he lift her up privately at home when they are going to bed but filming? How many NGs and how many times practices... Reba is very concern about him... at last, nobody is perfect. 

Well, this is just my opinion... 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

I both cringed and cracked at the same time.. :neutral:

Who wants a Q-Bao with Vengo's voice? :smirk:

Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully his singing voice is not included. :sweat_smile:

I don't understand the language, but it seems very funny...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

Really? do you have the source?

Btw according to my opinion, if I were R I would feel offended with V cos every time he carried her he always complained.. and its not nice even its true that the lady is heavy.. at least he can pretend laah...  hu hu hu:bawling:

Don't worry thou,,,V love curve's body type.and R's body type not skinny one LoL....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I have different point of view... the closer you are to a person the more sensitive you are with them... with someone new you dont dare to show your emotion but with a person who have been years with you, every little thing you complain... like me and hubby but it doesnt mean we hate each other, we just don't conceal anything to each other anymore... I don't know I just dont want to lie to my partner and I hope he doesnt lie to me too... if i am heavy, he will say I am heavy and I take it positively and I am happy to know he is not pretend... after so many years together you just want to be yourself and so does he. I think V is just being honest to her and she is very concern to him... we have to admit... during TMOPB until ELOD, how many times our dijun 'lift' her up... its good if he lift her up privately at home when they are going to bed but filming? How many NGs and how many times practices... Reba is very concern about him... at last, nobody is perfect. 

Well, this is just my opinion... 

@guguthecat I absolutely agree with your opinion. Once you are really close to each other, you will start to complain about little things, but yet maintain that smile and positive attitude towards complaining. 

Another reason why I am totally shipping V and R is because they absolutely remind me of myself and my husband. My husband is 183cm (nope not nearly as tall as V) and I'm 158cm. So literally when we hug, we appear exactly like V and R. I used to use the reference as Sailormoon and Tuxedo Mask, but now we use DJ and his little fox. :lol: 

My husband always puts his head on my forehead when we're hugging while standing up, as well as give me those little pats on my shoulder etc. My husband did not do this when we were dating. It's because we weren't that close. It was not until we got really comfortable with each other, which is at least a few months after, then my husband became this fluffy thing - all his gestures and his glances towards me show. My husband is also one of those people who actually don't show much expression, so I had a really hard time being convinced that he loved me. It's because he didn't really. When my husband actually fell in love with me, he started softening up and had this really soft look towards me and he resembles how DJ is towards his FJ. 

Which is why, trust me, I am someone from experience, and I can tell you that guys don't just do this towards anyone. They do this when they actually feel really close and love someone. 

Their gestures don't lie and as audience we see it very clearly. Doesn't matter if it's a romantic relationship or not, there is definitely that chemistry - a bond and closeness between them - can't deny that! :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

Sharing with you all, one of my favourite double standard videos hahah :wub:

It shows all those little gestures that V does to R. Cannot deny.............. :lol: Their hand gestures towards each other is so comfortable and natural. It's like they've been doing it for a long long long time :D

I shall keep dreamin' - have fun guys! ;)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hello Guys, find this interview in Weibo. I am not sure what year is this interview. It is about valentine day and carnation flowers. V gave A giant big bouquet of carnation flowers upon hundreds to a girl on Valentine’s Day.  I wonder who is this girl? V said roses are expensive ha ha ha ha.... is he a cheap man I wonder. :P Please don’t get angry you guys.... but I was damn curious about the girl and why pick carnation from all the flowers in the world. :phew:

Any input or better translation would be great from you guys. :wub:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/145292490.html?weibo_id=4493669560460580

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Aranya Xiobai said:

What I heard was the same, too bad they were very stingy to provide evidence, while evidence from the media quickly disappeared:blink:

I am proud of gr B)  gr is very strong ... gg strong against insults from fans of his lover while rr remains beside gg with all the rumors. do you know if there are a lot of gg scandals? even though it's fake

oh come on ... gg handsome, calm and rich (shhh .. his parents are rich:w00t: ) Who doesn't want to be with him? all adult women crave it, but don't expect, because the winner is our little fox hahahaa

Sr I’m new here. But how do you know his parents are rich as I heard that he had many difficulties before becoming an actor before? 

• Like 4

On 5/6/2020 at 9:50 AM, Aranya Xiobai said:

V always argues in his own way, he is a gentle soul, it is impossible to offend his opponent.

and when rumors about v circulate, for example, as in the case of mili, r is always with him ... And we don't know that, much of what we don't know about them. But hopefully this rumor doesn't explode, because this will be a delicious meal for Alice Barbarian. actually all of this has evidence, but it cannot be shared haphazardly. 

I just got scolded, so I won't keep giving information ... but I can't stand it ... I love you, and I want you to know that our ship is very sturdy.

keep talking about the ring, about the house, and about their relationship ... because there will be a time when everything will unfold hhaha

Good. good night ... it's too late in Indonesia.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:01 AM, Aranya Xiobai said:

oh no, i don't have weibo. coincidentally I have a friend who always knows the rumors gg rr first, even before the rumors explode they already know it. the group is very tight I can't join.

even they found out when gg disappeared at the closing ceremony of his drama, apparently gg went to visit the opening (promotion) of the latest drama rr. when it was too late, and missed the flight, then he left by train. it's all for the sake of our "Little Reba" who are very jealous.

that's why I'm sad, every time Alice is rude to gg, gg is so concerned about rr, as a man he is very ideal. no wonder many women who misunderstand with good treatment gg. see when gg looks tired, he is always ready to greet and smile at fans, even he doesn't seem to care when he is presented with Alice.

And let me tell you one thing ... there was bts at the closing ELOD Mrs. rr called gg as "Son in Low". but unfortunately ... the video was gone. but have you heard about their parents who visited at the close of ELOD? and they spend the night together, that's right ... from the first they were very close indeed.

here I do not blame Als, however they are behind the success of rr. hopefully one day we can be friends with them.

Maybe other alice know something too.. that's why they can't accept the facts we have.

I felt like you are hesitate to shared your idea about to this two, Just My feelings... but its up all to you if you want to share or not. :D:rolleyes::wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

:glasses:

For anyone who's wondering about the interview.

Spoiler

Gao Wei Guang drama on 2019?

Yes I have, [Candle in The Tomb] is now airing, also [Fury Guardian], and [Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book]. About to see you guys soon. Please give your support.

Gao Wei Guang when doing a selfie, will you edit the picture?

When I post it, I will not edit it. But I when I took a selfie, I will try to find a good angle. When I  took a group photo, I usually will share it with everyone in a group (chat group). There's so many kind friend help me out on editing the picture.

Gao Wei Guang on boyfriend type of animal..

Dog type of boyfriend is more faithful. Also very persistent in liking. Foolish. I think. Isn't it? Cat type of boyfriend maybe is more lively. Or having some kind of cat traits. Won't it will have some feeling of more longing/clingy.

Gao Wei Guang respond on 'The Affectionate Gao Wei Guang'..

This actually a memory from my youth.

Because when I'm still in high school, there's this web novel. Titled [The First Time of Intimate Interaction], it was very famous. When I read that novel, the author wrote in the novel, will often use 'The Affectionate Jack' this cyber nickname. By that time, nobody will strike up a conversation with the author. But I think it's very.. how should I said it.. I could say it's a piece of memory from my youth.

How many times Gao Wei Guang working together with Reba?

7 times, right?

First drama is [V Love], second, third, forth, fifth, sixth, the seventh one is [Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book].

Spoiler

*gg only mentioned the drama where gg and mm act as a couple. :yum:

Dong Hua Di Jun punch line.

Don't you guys saw that I came?

That's it.. 

Gao Wei Guang, which animal you most similar with when it comes to love?

Which kind of animal I most similar with?

I'm much more similar with a rhino. Perhaps because rhino is what people think is much more visual. When people see it, it's more composed, more lazy, more in a daze (trans), that sort of honest and tolerant kind of feeling. I think, that's how I perceive love. This kind of feeling, I supposed. :flushed:

Spoiler

Rhino have a very thick skin.. I think he's actually talking about Dong Hua in The Pillow Book.. :naughty:

Introduction from Gao Wei Guang.

Baidu friend, hello! Understand Baike listen to me.

I am Gao Wei Guang. I'm from Hei Long Jiang, Mi Shan town. I was born at January 16, 1983. A Capricorn. Height, 191 cm. Weight 79 kg. I've graduated from Zhong Yang Drama Academy. My work representation is [Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossom], [The Candle in The Tomb], [Fury Guardian], [Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book].

Spoiler

I'll just translate up to this part. :yum:

Gao Wei Guang respond on 'mix blood'.

Based on ancestor line from my father, I don't think there is. So, for now I can confirmed, I don't think I have it (mix blood). If still want to insist on mix blood, then that will be a mix blood of Bei Dong and Shan Dong. 

I only translated parts related to GuangRe. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

Hmm...

Let's discuss this... 

@Arel Lee Veryyyyyy nice. I didn't see that. But is this the reason why V always cradles R's neck when they have kissing scenes? Like also a precaution since she injured her neck? I saw R wear a neck brace after. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1