[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

6 minutes ago, Ricco Shen said:

Wowwwwwww u are the best

So lucky to have u in this forum

Hug hug

Yes, I ditto what this says - thank you!! Awwwww :( Felt really bad when she had a hard time answering what others think of her...we all think she’s so sweet!! We support you!! That’s why we want the BEST for her (that’s gg :) !)

I feel the same - she needs a long & warm hug!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@Anny that is my personal twitter acct. I already remove the privacy button. You can see it now. :D

Thank you. I remember seeing that pic before on a youtube video and have wondered what, when and where it was taken.

After a little digging. It appears that the photo was taken during the Wolf Totem event in Milan, as someone mentioned previously, in June 2017.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Someone (I forget who) told me this photo was photoshopped? Correct me if I’m wrong!! *crossing fingers that I am wrong**

I don't think it was edited. I could be wrong, though I've seen the non blur one

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Someone (I forget who) told me this photo was photoshopped? Correct me if I’m wrong!! *crossing fingers that I am wrong**

Yesss this pic...

And V outfit is the same when he attend that fashion show wolf totem Milan spring summer 2018

Anyone can help me share the pic please haha

I'm so bad with the technology... Pardon me

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Anny said:

Thank you. I remember seeing that pic before on a youtube video and have wondered what, when and where it was taken.

After a little digging. It appears that the photo was taken during the Wolf Totem event in Milan, as someone mentioned previously, in June 2017.

That's not spring 2017 instead of spring summer 2018

Because there is V take a pic with the background board summer 2018

I wish I can share the pics hiksss

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Ricco Shen said:

Yesss this pic...

And V outfit is the same when he attend that fashion show wolf totem Milan spring summer 2018

Anyone can help me share the pic please haha

I'm so bad with the technology... Pardon me

@Ricco Shen here is the link

• Unamused 1

Just now, mssarahkhan said:

How bout this one? I think this is edited too, right? 

If yes,woah guangre shippers is really talented :D

@mssarahkhan I think that is also photoshopped. If you visit Guangre CP page in weibo, there are a lot of like this. Chinese editing skills are on another level. :)

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

On 5/8/2020 at 5:15 AM, hwen2ee said:

I also think ELOD is for them. The love story resembles their love story. Everytime I rewatch ELOD it is like watching R and V irl... for example nine heaven is their real life, mortal realm is when they have to act in drama or do their job as actor and actress... aranya dream is like when they have to hide their relationship from public. May I say Junuo's mother or Jiheng is V antifans? :sweat_smile: 

Hopefully their love story will not end like Aranya abd Shen Ye and I hope V and R learn from Dijun and FengJiu how to make theirown fate.

Now suddenly I remember what V said in Happy Camp's introduction 'three lives three worlds, you little fox are always mine' he claimed his 'fox' to the world or what? :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2