[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

42 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Is GWG that rich? To buy news? He probably is but is it worth it though?

I don't trust these rumours either because it sounds too good to be true. but why though? 

So from what i read on that twitter apparently there is a picture of them in beijing when they went to their house, also they bought pics of them in korea, milan etc:sweatingbullets:.

No wonder there are practically no news about them eventhough rumors about them are spreading wildly. And this also explained the heavily edited bts of ELOD and how little we have of them. Too much dog foods too difficult to edit, they just didn't bother and left it out^_^

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, Eery2 said:

So front what i read on that twitter apparently there is a picture of them in beijing when they went to their house, also they bought pics of them in korea, milan etc:sweatingbullets:.

I'll probably sound like I'm going too far but I really want to see these pictures so that I can investigate myself if its really the 2 of them.

Like the neck pillow. A lot of fans assumed it was the same one. It was clearly not the same one :joy: But I will say that he bought a similar color but a different design so that they can match :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

So front what i read on that twitter apparently there is a picture of them in beijing when they went to their house, also they bought pics of them in korea, milan etc:sweatingbullets:.

No wonder there are practically no news about them eventhough rumors about them are spreading wildly. And this also explained the heavily edited bts of ELOD and how little we have of them. Too much dog foods too difficult to edit, they just didn't bother and left it out^_^

Wow. It is strange how there are absolutely no photos of them. 

I know some people argue that it is part of fame, but it just doesn't sit well with me how they are practically blackmailed. 

If Vengo and Reba's been together since 2013/14, it shows how strong their relationship is and how determined they are to keep their relationship safe.

18 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I'll probably sound like I'm going too far but I really want to see these pictures so that I can investigate myself if its really the 2 of them.

Like the neck pillow. A lot of fans assumed it was the same one. It was clearly not the same one :joy: But I will say that he bought a similar color but a different design so that they can match :wub:

Haha. Same cushion or not, there are enough signs to suggest Reba and Vengo are more than friends/colleague/sibling!

• Like 3

I think out of all of this, the biggest thing, is yes as ChibiLy said, there are no photos at all.  No interviews with both of them (except the ELOD pc), no promotions, nothing in this year or so.Even friends may be seen together & if it was out where everyone can see it would just be seen as “friends” or no big deal. I know to not have pics of them together would be fuel to a fire, which those 2 parties don’t want (ALS & jx). What it seems it has me thinking are there just seems to be too many instances where it may not look like a friendship kind of thing where they’d be desperate to have removed or not seen anywhere.

To me, correct me if I’m wrong, that is what is the oddest & actually says a lot more about it. ..hmmm...:smirk:

Hopefully that’s what that means...that’s what I’m hoping - stay steady on this ship! Haha..

• Like 7

10 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

Wow that's such a coincidence then. There is someone on zhihu who is talks about them and is quite logical and is similar to you in a way!

You are very supportive and super person anyway :D

haha thank you!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, triplesung said:

You're not going too far. We ALL want to see them.

• Like 2

First minute was sooooooo cute. They’re rehearsing and V jokes not let her touch his face and did R act upset that make R was like “alright, alright” and hold her hand. And in the raining scene he didn’t want let go off her hand lol  it’s definitely off camera lol 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

On 5/2/2020 at 9:25 PM, triplesung said:

Their detective skills are amazing. I don't know if I should be impressed or be scared :joy:

Does anyone know when R do this interview(squid rice story)?

And as I know Gg attend wolf totem-Milan fashion show on June 2018..and  there is V and R pic together attend that fashion show

But I'm still not sure is the pic real or edited?

Anyone can help me to investigate?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ricco Shen said:

Does anyone know when R do this interview(squid rice story)?

And as I know Gg attend wolf totem-Milan fashion show on June 2018..and  there is V and R pic together attend that fashion show

But I'm still not sure is the pic real or edited?

Anyone can help me to investigate?

I have the pic

But I don't know how to share the pic haha...maybe anyone can help me to share it...

In that pic V embrace R shoulder

If the pic is real so our delulu maybe right which is V and R go to Milan together and eat squid rice

Because as I see the haircut V when attend that fashion show and the haircut when he eat squid rice is the same

I hopeeee it's true..they are together

My delulu is boossssst to the roof

LoL

• Like 2

On 4/4/2020 at 9:04 AM, 水蜜桃 said:

are you talking about 5:03 where zhang yunlong (baby blue robes) says something and then gwg speaks? 

zyl: I have worked with rb for many years, and i understand her well. [speaking to rb] i understand you [smiles evilly] 

he jiong (mc in light purple): but!!

gwg: this quote, i don't like hearing! me and rb have also worked together for many years!

he jiong: haha dijun is not happy!

gwg: and-

laughs

he jiong: how about the audience reacts to this? 

tldr trans: he got jealous 

Can you give the link? Thank you 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Ricco Shen said:

I have the pic

But I don't know how to share the pic haha...maybe anyone can help me to share it...

In that pic V embrace R shoulder

If the pic is real so our delulu maybe right which is V and R go to Milan together and eat squid rice

Because as I see the haircut V when attend that fashion show and the haircut when he eat squid rice is the same

I hopeeee it's true..they are together

My delulu is boossssst to the roof

LoL

Is it where she practically half sit on his lap? I dont think it was photoshop, they just blocked the people who take pic with them. I think there are several pics on this event. I thought it was Dolce and Gabbana fashion show?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Is it where she practically half sit on his lap? I dont think it was photoshop, they just blocked the people who take pic with them. I think there are several pics on this event. I thought it was Dolce and Gabbana fashion show?

I think not D n G

But wolf totem Milan

V wearing cloth same as the pic together with R

Hugggggghhh I have the pic But can't share it

So frustrated hiksss

Anyone can help?

Because there is V also take a pic with the designer

You can searching at IG tori11 sweetest (pic V n R embrace)

N pic V attend fashion show and take a pic with designer at IG mylove_vengo

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

:dissapointed_relieved:

I really want give her a loooongggg and warm hug. She deserves it. It's been hard on you on these years.. Be strong. :bawling:

Hide contents

Prepare some tissues. You might needed it. :neutral:

Wowwwwwww u are the best

So lucky to have u in this forum

Hug hug

• Like 3
  • LOL 1