[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 4/12/2020 at 3:40 AM, 水蜜桃 said:

hiii everyone! it's me shuimitao and i'm back with my impending essay that i asked for an extension for... 

i was browsing tieba (safer & less toxic than weibo) (honestly v similar to reddit but the demographics is not 90% of white men ages 13-25) 

there's a post explaining their current/past/future relationship using tarot cards. is anyone interested in me translating that post (after i finish my essay ofc)? "love" this post if you're interested 

Hai I'm very interested this tarot card...if you can help translated...

Many thanks before

• Like 1
  • Love 2

For me.. It is not good for us to discuss about religion here.. Since it is very private.. 

Yes, majority of uyghur are muslim.. But not all of them..

I'm a muslim too.. But being a muslim doesn't mean we r very restricted. .  islam is a religion... Not determining who we are.. It is up to that person her/himself.. How they practice the religion.. 

The most important is lead a good life and respect everyone single one in this world.. 

I pray for the best for the both of them ❤️

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, Aranya Xiobai said:

Fans of gr .. and it seems like yes, 2018 is an impressive year ...

about videos, I don't really know if they are official or someone's.

but they still have the video, it had spread but suddenly disappeared.

I think I saw it incorporated into one of the fan made videos. Are you referring to the bts at 1:50? Too bad there's a song playing over the entire video.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Aranya Xiobai said:

it's a video that our friend asked about religion, right?

Well, more like for the day when both of their parents were said to be there and it was mentioned that R’s mom addressed V as son-in-law at the wrap up day for ELoD.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Aranya Xiobai said:

about traveling to Greece huh? I only know ... it looks like our delusions are true ...

but I was not told the details.

I am not one to find out for myself about them, I am just someone who has been told from others, about a little information.

Which one of our delusions that turn out to be true according to them? That they getting married there or that the ring was actually their real engagement ring?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Well, in some country you can't get married if possessing different religion. But as far as I know, in China this religion thing won't affecting too much. So both gg and mm don't have to bothered by this either.

CMIIW. :neutral:

agree with you... China is not care for mixed religion marriage so this discussion should be closed. R never mentions her religion so we better don't assume anything. I prefer to think because R is from UIghur she used to grow up in muslim culture... religion and culture is different thing ok. We don't want to talk about her religion, its her personal thig but if we talk about culture, she probably used to muslim culture. For example in one interview V mentioned that he missed halal restaurant the most in Beijing. I don't know who introduce him halal restaurant but as a shipper lets delulu its R introduced him to her culture. They probably often exchange cultures between them. And don't forget... R is an artist, no matter what is her religion as you can see... she is open minded person. As she feels very comfortable with V and so attached to V, I think they don't have religion problems in their relationship. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@rainyday293 thank you so much for diving into weibo to find our CP story in 2018. I believe they have holiday together those days... I think they went there in group but the post of sunset with 'kiss me' song as the bgm... really something. She definetely 'falling in love'. I didnt know that song so I check on YT and the lyrics... WOW! that song is about someone proposing his gf and if I link to all the stories... no wonder R said 2018 is the most memorable years for her... the holiday, the filming of ELOD... I delulu that that might be the year he proposed her... and the greece wedding photoshoot in 2019 and customised engagement ring.... it might be her true prewedding shoot... 

Those immature ALS has to prepare their mental health soon... :naughty:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 4/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, 水蜜桃 said:

he wasn't there, the cameras followed her the entire time, and i think he was filming a drama. however, rb's whereabouts when he went to japan are not known... 

Thank you for the recommendation@Ricco Shen

I go to page 13 14 15 etc and read this.

Hi @水蜜桃 when gg went to japan?

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your hard work and longgggg explanation. Really loved it. :thumbsup:

Off topic. Someone can help me translate this.

1。 酷不聊天

2。失魂果

Thank you.

R said she's 酷不聊天

On ggmm weibo post 14th Feb 2017 they wrote 失魂果。

6 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

@rainyday293 thank you so much for diving into weibo to find our CP story in 2018. I believe they have holiday together those days... I think they went there in group but the post of sunset with 'kiss me' song as the bgm... really something. She definetely 'falling in love'. I didnt know that song so I check on YT and the lyrics... WOW! that song is about someone proposing his gf and if I link to all the stories... no wonder R said 2018 is the most memorable years for her... the holiday, the filming of ELOD... I delulu that that might be the year he proposed her... and the greece wedding photoshoot in 2019 and customised engagement ring.... it might be her true prewedding shoot... 

Those immature ALS has to prepare their mental health soon... :naughty:

Well combined with GG buying new house, it's all make sense

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

Oh Gg bought a new house?? Haha

Is this article real? It wrote something about gg new scandal... he has a new scandal??? But there was also something about mm but i am not sure... article in chinese hahaha and the photos were deleted... 

https://www.hotbak.net/key/高伟光迪丽热巴分手真相扒一扒高伟光的女朋友是谁女人屋.html

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Tinygirl said:

Oh Gg bought a new house?? Haha

Is this article real? It wrote something about gg new scandal... he has a new scandal??? But there was also something about mm but i am not sure... article in chinese hahaha and the photos were deleted... 

https://www.hotbak.net/key/高伟光迪丽热巴分手真相扒一扒高伟光的女朋友是谁女人屋.html

It's old news

Hi!
I’ve been following this forum since page 1 & usually I don’t join these types of things.  But, I first saw mm in The King’s Woman and really enjoyed that series. Then, from there I started to watch mm’s other shows & just so happened to catch the VLove conference & saw their magnetic chemistry.  From that point on, I’ve been a fan of both persons.  

I’m hoping (with all my heart) that their real life is for them as a couple. But, if not, just want the very best for each of them because they’re such nice people. However, I still wish with all my heart they are together now & that all the convo about gx comes true.

Why I’m writing now is because I just saw a bts video on YT of the Love Advanced Customization with mm & that ml.  It’s hard to tell when they were filming & when the camera was not & it made my heart sink a little..I know this was talked about before & mentioned it was a rumor only.  Please tell me this is so!! (Pray, pray) .

Thank you so much for being a part of this forum as it gives fans like me (GuangRe) a chance to know what the videos, Weibo and other knowledge about both of them since I don’t speak or read Chinese...

I hope to hear from you all soon..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tinygirl said:

Ah is this the fake gf one? Where they got some tall guy to act as him??

Cos the date was 2020 May then i thought he had a new article written lol

I dont know but it's not new. The recent ones would be someone who claimed to know his wife and someone pretended/claimed to be his girlfriend

1 minute ago, Eery2 said:

I dont know but it's not new. The recent ones would be someone who claimed to know his wife and someone pretended/claimed to be his girlfriend

Haha i see. Thanks man! Was trying to find some recent news activities then saw this article out of the blue lol. I just realised he has so many "scandals"... kinda sad ): But i know he is a positive person who won't be bothered by such news...

Looking forward to seeing him on his next drama soon! Haha

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Hi @水蜜桃 when gg went to japan?

Not sure if he ever gave specific date, but it should be around end of Nov to Christmas. That's what I guesstimate from one of his photo showing the penguin fishing game which is a famous game in Osaka German Christmas Market held during those period. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Aranya Xiobai said:

if the girl referred to in this article is a girl from the Hui tribe. means yes. V already denied it. too many articles

btw .. who can translate this identity

does V really belong

Are you referring to the twitter picture? 

I doubt its him though, the city of his birthplace is wrong. Its also in Heilongjiang but another city 5hrs away... and another location writes shandong...

• Like 1

I read somewhere that said mm was unwilling to partner with gg for future drama because she said that gg claims she is too heavy, cannot carry her :sweatingbullets: (the princess hug style), so she rather find some ML that can carry her without complaining LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• LOL 6