[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 3/27/2020 at 10:58 PM, katfindlay said:

as long as they are still in the same company, there's still hope for them to be in a same drama/movie again. We just have to wait and see. 

Cannot wait for another drama/movie of them being main leads together again :wub: ...Maybe a while though -_-

• Like 4

Ok ladies, ship them as much as you want :D got the rumors mostly from twitter and the guangre cp fb page (thailand).  Would really want to snoop in the chinese sites but my mandarin is so basic.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Ok so the following are just rumors I heard/read:

1.  Someone said the started to be together around March 17 2013 but don't know if they are still together now.

2.  For 3 years, V has been cyber bullied by u know who because he has the biggest chance to be the one.

3.  That FC booed V during the live stream during R's fan meet/birthday.

4.  They prefer her to be with the likes of Xiao Zhan or Bin Bin because V is too old.

5.  V favorite restaurant is a halal one.

6.  The said FC is so against her playing with V in ELOD.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

For 3 years, V has been cyber bullied by u know who because he has the biggest chance to be the one.

That FC booed V during the live stream during R's fan meet/birthday.

Nasty fans make me angry. Why V was there during her fanmeet?

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Nasty fans make me angry. Why V was there during her fanmeet?

I remember it was a a video to wish her happy birthday.

Reba's fans are very protective aren't they. No wonder why Vengo and Reba avoid being seen together in public.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 3

10 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I remember it was a a video to wish her happy birthday.

Reba's fans are very protective aren't they. No wonder why Vengo and Reba avoid being seen together in public.

Which is why some shipper are really speculating about V and R.  They (Alice) are her very core and protective fans, so they should know much more about her life in general.  So why the hate with V? Are they threatened by V because they know something....?

Now when they have public events they are so stiff and are farther away from each other :D which makes others think that they are not close friends anymore.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Which is why some shipper are really speculating about V and R.  They (Alice) are her very core and protective fans, so they should know much more about her life in general.  So why the hate with V? Are they threatened by V because they know something....?

Now when they have public events they are so stiff and are farther away from each other :D which makes others think that they are not close friends anymore.

R was once rumoured with william chan. The fc also against that. Bcs he was not handsome enough.

if leave it to them, R will be forever alone

• Like 1
  • Sad 2