Quantcast
Jump to content

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

21 hours ago, Han Hoang said:

 


Q: Who are the top 3 male visuals of the company?
A: I am the first. After me it is unimportant.
 

 

I agree with this one :D

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@pawla I watched Mr. and Miss Prejudice and it's a shame that Vengo had little cinema screen but if you follow him, you will know that he promote the movie strongly and we assume that (1) he's a professional actor and (2) he's supporting Dili *delusional*. Despite little screen time, Vengo interacted with Dili way more than the male lead during press conference, which I found weird LOL.

@shyne1 Me either. I don't care much about c-ent except for these two. People say that they've been close since 2013 and I hope it's true. 

The fact is that Dili was made couple with several guys in Jaywalk Studio (in order to push them together): first is the male lead in Mr. and Miss Prejudice and now is Zhang Bin Bin. But from what I see I don't think Dili ever cares. She still acts cool and close with Vengo in whatever show/press conference despite her character has no relation with Vengo's character. 

No, Dili is not dating William Chan (I like him though). Both denied the rumor and they are close friends now. About Vengo, the clip is manipulated from here to there. In some parts, the man at the door is not Vengo. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@linhthao yes I notice that too. That's why I thought Vengo's part in the movie would be more than just a few minutes, at least half the screen time than the male lead. I've said it before, Dili interacted more with Vengo in happy camp than with zhang yun long. You can see it in the background they often talking/whispering to each other. But you don't see she did the same thing with zhang yun long. 

Are you talking about the clip where they caught Vengo in a hotel room with his supposed girlfriend? The video is very blur. It looked like Vengo when he entered the room but I can't tell whether it was him or not that opened the door. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone watches Running Brother? I am more afraid of Luhan interaction with Dili now : ( even though I know the program makes them a couple. Luhan seems interested in Dili (who's not).

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, linhthao said:

Anyone watches Running Brother? I am more afraid of Luhan interaction with Dili now : ( even though I know the program makes them a couple. Luhan seems interested in Dili (who's not).

 

 

hahahha ya I saw how the program keeps trying to promote them as a couple, Dili seems like her usual self, Luhan seems interested but it's understandable she's too cute but I don't think it's more than that, his fans are scary and now they're hating on Dili

5 hours ago, linhthao said:

@pawla I watched Mr. and Miss Prejudice and it's a shame that Vengo had little cinema screen but if you follow him, you will know that he promote the movie strongly and we assume that (1) he's a professional actor and (2) he's supporting Dili *delusional*. Despite little screen time, Vengo interacted with Dili way more than the male lead during press conference, which I found weird LOL.

@shyne1 Me either. I don't care much about c-ent except for these two. People say that they've been close since 2013 and I hope it's true. 

The fact is that Dili was made couple with several guys in Jaywalk Studio (in order to push them together): first is the male lead in Mr. and Miss Prejudice and now is Zhang Bin Bin. But from what I see I don't think Dili ever cares. She still acts cool and close with Vengo in whatever show/press conference despite her character has no relation with Vengo's character. 

No, Dili is not dating William Chan (I like him though). Both denied the rumor and they are close friends now. About Vengo, the clip is manipulated from here to there. In some parts, the man at the door is not Vengo. 

 

4 hours ago, pawla said:

@linhthao yes I notice that too. That's why I thought Vengo's part in the movie would be more than just a few minutes, at least half the screen time than the male lead. I've said it before, Dili interacted more with Vengo in happy camp than with zhang yun long. You can see it in the background they often talking/whispering to each other. But you don't see she did the same thing with zhang yun long. 

 

 

I noticed that from all their events way back to 2013, indeed they're really close

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Think he and Zhang Yunlong got abit of "acting fate"....they act together in a few dramas/movies recently....probably b'cos like Reba, Zhang Yunlong is also under YangMi's company.

Their latest drama (after the Pride movie and XuanYuan Sword drama) will be 亮剑3之雷霆战将 (loosely translated as Bright Sword 3 or Liang Jian 3)...historical military theme.

006oJ4Svly1fcz4x7iwgpj30p00esq6y.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 8:41 PM, linhthao said:

The fact is that Dili was made couple with several guys in Jaywalk Studio (in order to push them together): first is the male lead in Mr. and Miss Prejudice and now is Zhang Bin Bin. But from what I see I don't think Dili ever cares. She still acts cool and close with Vengo in whatever show/press conference despite her character has no relation with Vengo's character.

 

I agree they do seem pretty close in real life. I watch some of their behind the scenes interaction and I can see Dili pays more attention to Vengo and vice versa, but with her other co-stars(actors) she seem nonchalant towards them.I think part of the reason why they're so close might be the fact that Dili was so young when she first starred with Vengo and so he sees her as a little sister in the beginning. He seem pretty caring of her in a brotherly way, but who knows what he feels about her now since she's a lot older and more mature. I hope he still doesn't see her as a little sister *delusional* 

Too bad we won't get to see Vengo and Dili reprise their role for Don hua and Fengjiu:( cuz I can't picture anyone else playing the characters.

Edited by shyne1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 3:27 AM, Cedric Ong said:

Think he and Zhang Yunlong got abit of "acting fate"....they act together in a few dramas/movies recently....probably b'cos like Reba, Zhang Yunlong is also under YangMi's company.

Their latest drama (after the Pride movie and XuanYuan Sword drama) will be 亮剑3之雷霆战将 (loosely translated as Bright Sword 3 or Liang Jian 3)...historical military theme.

 

 

Vengo looks so handsome in uniform :heart:

Anyone feels that Vengo is like a chameleon?  Sometimes he can look so different. I think it's because his hairstyle. Compare the pic above and the one from Mr pride and miss prejudice or from the press conference of 3L3W.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Vengo in some photos and his age gave ppl a mature and serious char....but in reality, u know...he seems more playful and cheerful, even seem abit younger than his actual age.

Ya, hairstyle make some difference too.

One thing is his look....(according to wiki) he's 100% chinese or han race....but seems abit mixed blood or from ethnic group like Reba. So while his look makes him look compatible with Reba....but i guess it restricts his acting roles...harder to become a 1st lead. Also his acting experience...only around 3 yrs....he was a model for many yrs....then he debut in acting from 2014 only. Born in 1983, now 34yo.

Some info on him....he was born in Mishan, Hei Long Jiang....which is extreme northeast in China, bordering Russia. That area in ancient history had some relations to ancient Korea and also nearly Russian lands. Anyway to think one is from northeast, the other from the west Xinjiang.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ReemKanabta changed the title to [Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Now showing: Mr. Pride VS Miss Prejudice
On 5/5/2017 at 6:19 PM, Cedric Ong said:

One thing is his look....(according to wiki) he's 100% chinese or han race....but seems abit mixed blood or from ethnic group like Reba. So while his look makes him look compatible with Reba....but i guess it restricts his acting roles...harder to become a 1st lead. Also his acting experience...only around 3 yrs....he was a model for many yrs....then he debut in acting from 2014 only. Born in 1983, now 34yo.

Some info on him....he was born in Mishan, Hei Long Jiang....which is extreme northeast in China, bordering Russia. That area in ancient history had some relations to ancient Korea and also nearly Russian lands. Anyway to think one is from northeast, the other from the west Xinjiang.

 

 

Wow thanks Cedric for all the infos you bring us, it's really appreciated, I knew he's often mistaken for being of a mixed blood but didn't know that would affect work!! so sad.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

 

Wow thanks Cedric for all the infos you bring us, it's really appreciated, I knew he's often mistaken for being of a mixed blood but didn't know that would affect work!! so sad.

No, the part where his looks restrict roles is just my assumption....it's never mentioned in articles. Just feel actresses with "exotic" looks might be more popular than actors with "exotic" looks. Furthermore Reba is a younger actress...her potential is higher.

I might not actively follow their news....will post if come across any interesting stuff.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2017 at 2:49 PM, ReemKanabta said:

Oh yes please I wasn't a fan of his mortal look at all, this is much better, if only

 

 

Hi everyone! A newbie here... & it's strange to see myself here. LOL 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

^ wish they subbed all the BTS too... loved that when he piggy back her he pretended to be in his mortal role.

Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice English Sub - read somewhere that opening weekend the movie was the 3rd top selling (after 2 Hollywood blockbuster hits); not bad.

If you can read/understand Vietnamese here's a great video of a compilation of DR/WG interviews. 

If I had time I would try to translate.

At one point DR says that VG is very cold. But says he laughs and jokes around a lot with her on set. 

VG says a lot of nice things about DR. Such as he believes she was born to be an actress. That on and off screen she is very energetic and bright. And that she has an attractiveness (i.e. confidence) comparable to a hot chili pepper. He also talks about her personality type AB and how whatever she puts her mind to she can achieve (I think?).

There was a lot of mention about how DR is always the one chasing him in film. He mentioned that even in Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice, where he does the chasing, they don't end together and there's some feeling of bittersweetness there. 

One point that really hit me personally was how before the 30th he finished work and just took a walk and realized how lonely it was to not have someone to share his successes with. 

There's a huge part of the video where she talks about the feelings of her first love and how she remembers him in her head. The person who made the video did a great job of making it seem like she was talking about VG hehe. 

If only they would get together then he would have someone bright and energetic to share his successes with. [I still stand by my opinion that he views her very much as a younger sister ToT]

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..