[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 4/3/2020 at 11:39 AM, vivi0303 said:

Bc I like to add fuel to the fire.... or is it fanning the flames? :joy::naughty:

Subconsciously crossing your legs or arms is a sign of being shy, or trying to be distant. But whom you cross to shows that you are inclined to feel more comfortable with or trust that person. Thank you Psychology 101 :joy: But looking back, I do do this in a room full of strangers, especially when I am sitting, I cross my legs towards the fiance. Food for thought.

I always see this reba crossing is legs where vengo is. weird hahaha

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

18 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Hello! Hello! 光CP fans! 

Vengo's fans are called Donut

Reba's fans are called Alice

Guangre CP fans are called 小尾巴 (Xiao Weiba) Little Tail :tounge_wink:

Good luck and best wishes to all you Little Tails!! :heart: May your ship sails to happily ever after. 

I like this Little Weiba :heart:

• Like 4

There is this video. It was end of year 2019 from some awards event. Sadly there were no pics of them together. There was tencent video promo and dongfeng valentine video filmed that day. Towards the end, when he was asked about Reba, he tripped and looked a bit nervous lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, katfindlay said:

Hmm, judging from his hairstyle, maybe 2018/2019. 

I think it's around 2017 or early 2018. I remember watching this interview not long after finished watching TMOPB.

@LovelyLady He looked nervous in the interview. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

I am about to jump into this ship. Hello everyone am new here came from ELOD page. And after going through all the speculations here my heart is just flattering for these 2. I am about to board seriously

Just jump right in! We're here to catch you if you fall :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

On 4/3/2020 at 5:19 PM, vivi0303 said:

And again the Sherlocks have done it! Bravo people! This is what we want :love:

Edited by angelangie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 4/3/2020 at 3:47 PM, LovelyLady said:

There is this video. It was end of year 2019 from some awards event. Sadly there were no pics of them together. There was tencent video promo and dongfeng valentine video filmed that day. Towards the end, when he was asked about Reba, he tripped and looked a bit nervous lol.

Yup nervous is right and trying to dodge Reba related questions by going around the bush :joy:

Edited by angelangie
  • LOL 4

51 minutes ago, chsaf said:

And again the Sherlocks have done it! Bravo people! This is what we want :love:

Sorry, not trying to ruin ur excitement but more likely binbin told vengo something on his forehead so vengo wiped it off his face....:sweatingbullets: 

I was so excited at first but after rewatching binbin and vengo i was like :huh:

Edited by NVKN
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hi. Just gonna put it here for future ref

1. V visiting R at sweet dreams filming location

AB352910-D765-4436-9-A1-E-1-CFA7078703-C

2. Couple shirt :heart:

A2-FACF20-B3-E3-48-A8-8-AB6-4-F52537-A96

E97-A24-FD-3809-45-C4-AD23-F41-E00-E68-D

3. Hangout together before @ after ELOD presscon.

31-D3-E565-BA4-B-4779-B227-3-A5-D494201-

BDCA99-E5-3-E88-4086-96-B5-082-F3-F1-E82

4. Finally, his reaction to other question compared with question about R. In which he other he answered confidently as for R, he hesitate a bit

37338-D81-780-D-4-BA2-BEA5-6-CFD6-AC2969

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NVKN said:

Sorry, not trying to ruin ur excitement but more likely binbin told vengo something on his forehead so vengo wiped it off his face....:sweatingbullets: 

I was so excited at first but after rewatching binbin and vengo i was like :huh:

Ah gosh, well one can always dream. It was probably a stray eyelash. Question is, his own eyelash or Reba's? XD muahaha

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, They Sick said:

I'm gonna skip this. Google translate doesn't make any sense. having headache trying to decipher what the writer trying to say

I wish I can understand advanced mandarin :D. the gist i got is these are evidences that V and R have something more.

• Like 4