[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

13 hours ago, faythe said:

I love Vengo & Dilraba!  I loved their chemistry since weibo. It was such a bittersweet story for them in 3l3w. It was so unfair that they didn't even get one kiss scene. That was so uncalled for. I honestly think that the producer didn't think that DJ &FJ would get so much love or so popular! I think yangmi just threw them in to promote her actors but definitely didn't think that they would be so popular. If it wasn't for their amazing chemistry & acting, DH & FJ would be extremely annoying. They made the characters come to live. Vengo was absolutely awesome in both roles as DH & mortal king. They have the best chemistry with each other. If they bought the first book,  they should have bought the 2nd one. Now I can't see a complete story if them. Needless to say I won't be watching their replacement. I can't see anyone but them as DH & FJ. I satisfied my craving by re-reading the book multiple times.

I agree. Vengo and Dilraba are perfect as DH and FJ.  maybe after a few years from now we can finally accept other actors portraying them. But right now all I can see is Vengo as DH and dilraba as FJ. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Yay!!finally a thread for Vengo&Dili!! I am still on their ship since 3L3W despite Vengo's video bug on March and I hold a strong believe for this couple. I love how they always make their little world whenever they are in show, press conference etc. The special thing about them is that they have developed their relationship way back to their first drama in 2013. That's why they seem to very comfortable around each other. 

View My Video

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, linhthao said:

Ahh and one more thing, you have to notice Vengo's eyes toward Dili. It's a warm caring protective look that I don't find anywhere else except for Dili.

Totally agree with this, whether they're dating or not (hopefully dating of course), they have a very strong bond that you can't see with "just close colleagues"

just look at this

C89v_dLUIAAZQfa.jpg:large

• Like 5
  • Love 2

According to an interview by ZheJiang tv, Dili was asked if she feels she has any chemistry with Vengo. Dili didn't give an exact answer to the question but mentioned that when Vengo didn't pay attention she used to take his phone to text his friends randomly. Then Vengo had to go explain to them. Okayyy, how close is that a colleague can take your phone and text your friend?? So Vengo didn't set up a password for his phone or Dili already knows the password or I am being delusional LOL.

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 4/12/2017 at 2:24 PM, linhthao said:

According to an interview by ZheJiang tv, Dili was asked if she feels she has any chemistry with Vengo. Dili didn't give an exact answer to the question but mentioned that when Vengo didn't pay attention she used to take his phone to text his friends randomly. Then Vengo had to go explain to them. Okayyy, how close is that a colleague can take your phone and text your friend?? So Vengo didn't set up a password for his phone or Dili already knows the password or I am being delusional LOL.

LOL. Very naughty Reba. I think both of them are quite close as they like to prank each other. I can see that from a few of BTS of 3l3w. And from the happy camp episode you can see them often talking to each other but with zhang yun long (sp?) they don't interact that much. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

On 4/9/2017 at 7:50 PM, faythe said:

I love Vengo & Dilraba!  I loved their chemistry since weibo. It was such a bittersweet story for them in 3l3w. It was so unfair that they didn't even get one kiss scene. That was so uncalled for. I honestly think that the producer didn't think that DJ &FJ would get so much love or so popular! I think yangmi just threw them in to promote her actors but definitely didn't think that they would be so popular. If it wasn't for their amazing chemistry & acting, DH & FJ would be extremely annoying. They made the characters come to live. Vengo was absolutely awesome in both roles as DH & mortal king. They have the best chemistry with each other. If they bought the first book,  they should have bought the 2nd one. Now I can't see a complete story if them. Needless to say I won't be watching their replacement. I can't see anyone but them as DH & FJ. I satisfied my craving by re-reading the book multiple times.

I'm also rereading the pillow book for the 3rd time now. Such a wonderful story. Even though I find it a bit dragging in the aranya dream part. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Did you notice at the press conference when the actress who played xuan nu tried to put her finger on vengo's chin he immediately backed off as if he was scared of her?  What's up with that? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:16 PM, pawla said:

Did you notice at the press conference when the actress who played xuan nu tried to put her finger on vengo's chin he immediately backed off as if he was scared of her?  What's up with that? 

oh really!!!! indicates he cant be close with anyone

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:24 AM, linhthao said:

Lol I love this, you're not delusional, they are VERY close, it's obvious from their countless interactions, but we just don't know if their closeness turned them into a couple or not

I loved the pillow book very much, but also felt the dream a little dragging but it's end was shocking and heartbreaking I felt so sad for CY and Aranya

• Like 7

Has anyone watched the movie? I'm dying for a drama god to let them be the otp in a period drama. I'm still so sad over DH&FJ. I'm still bitter that the they didn't buy the rights & now some yahoo's are playing their parts & have their supposed happy ending. I think they have the best chemistry with each other. They are just so compatible.

Real life wise, I think they are pretty close, maybe not the dating close. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

@faythe you mean their new movie!!! it's to be released on 21 APR and sadly he's not the lead

oh how I wish for a new drama with them as an OTP , I'm still sad too about the pillow book being played by others

Is it confirm yet that they will film the pillow book drama with different casts?

14 hours ago, pawla said:

Is it confirm yet that they will film the pillow book drama with different casts?

Unfortunately yes,  another production bought the right to the book so Vengo & Dilabra are definitely not in that version. The rumoured casts are jiro Wang, Kris Wu & that actress that played the annoying princess in bu bu jing xin - ugh gross!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, faythe said:

Unfortunately yes,  another production bought the right to the book so Vengo & Dilabra are definitely not in that version. The rumoured casts are jiro Wang, Kris Wu & that actress that played the annoying princess in bu bu jing xin - ugh gross!

Yes but it's quiet now, no news good news, till they confirm the leads, hopefully it will be someone who won't ruin it, although I can only see Vengo and Dili as DJ/FJ, I can't picture anyone else

the movie date is forwarded to be released on 20 Apr, new stills

C9rf7lyUQAAYF6l.jpg

C9rf_01UIAEyJD0.jpg

On 4/18/2017 at 9:33 AM, faythe said:

So it is not confirmed yet. As long as they haven't announced the cast I will keep my fingers crossed.  *still in denial mode* LOL 

• Like 2

It is really hard for me just to keep looking at you talking about this cuties so, finally I decided to create an account to join you guys !!! Hello I'm new here , from Cambodia 

Edited by arinoza
  • Like 2