[Drama 2017] Unique Daughters-in-Law, 별별 며느리, Mon-Frid 20:55

0ly40

7 minutes ago, philar02 said:

Eunjung and Kyung-joon MBC Unique daughters-in-Law Official Drama photos :D

I'm so excited. I heard Eunjung was trending and there were positive comments on the acting. I have to first watch it with English sub before I comment on what I think of the first episode.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@euraka @sava2sava @Ldy Gmerm @rikimaiu  please join me in this thread . 

@tulip06..... Good see you chingu

Firsr episode was good and I actually think this drama might not be draggged. At first j was getting a vibe of a birth secret because  Eun Byul is being mistreated by her mom Na Myung Ja. Even though she shows kor affection to Geum Byul. But I still find the reason she acts this way very weak. Truthfully Inreally don't want any birth secret. If there is one in this drama I will be pissed. 

Most Birth Secret doesn't give us viewers a satisfying ending. The ending are so weak and it usually richard simmons us off. I find bothe sisters have found the right man for each other. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@euraka @sava2sava @Ldy Gmerm @rikimaiu  please join me in this thread . 

@tulip06..... Good see you chingu

Firsr episode was good and I actually think this drama might not be draggged. At first j was getting a vibe of a birth secret because  Eun Byul is being mistreated by her mom Na Myung Ja. Even though she shows kor affection to Geum Byul. But I still find the reason she acts this way very weak. Truthfully Inreally don't want any birth secret. If there is one in this drama I will be pissed. 

Most Birth Secret doesn't give us viewers a satisfying ending. The ending are so weak and it usually richard simmons us off. I find bothe sisters have found the right man for each other. 

@UnniSarah thanks for the invite, I just watch the first episode and I had the feeling maybe there is birth secret all mothers has favorite child but the way the mother is discriminating between them is too much even the way she dress them up, hopeful it will be a good drama  

I saw the first episode and I can't really say much on it because its just started. On that note, I do agree that the mother is treating one twin (Geum-Byul ) like a princess who needs special care while the other (Eun-Byul) is asked to fend for herself and bow to whatever her sister wants. As a result, Eun-Byul is tough and tomboyish while her sister is the opposite. The mother says its due to health reasons she treats Geum-Byul like a spoiled princess, but who knows if its the truth. I'm curious to how much resentment exist between the twins or if they are just competitive more than anything else. I also wondered why Choi Han-Joo was chasing that kid, but we will have to wait and see. I can't wait for episode 2.    

1 hour ago, missyjojo88 said:

I saw the first episode and I can't really say much on it because its just started. On that note, I do agree that the mother is treating one twin (Geum-Byul ) like a princess who needs special care while the other (Eun-Byul) is asked to fend for herself and bow to whatever her sister wants. As a result, Eun-Byul is tough and tomboyish while her sister is the opposite. The mother says its due to health reasons she treats Geum-Byul like a spoiled princess, but who knows if its the truth. I'm curious to how much resentment exist between the twins or if they are just competitive more than anything else. I also wondered why Choi Han-Joo was chasing that kid, but we will have to wait and see. I can't wait for episode 2.    

After seeing the first episode, it feels like one is a step child.  I was not aware that mothers feel that way about their kids.  My God!!  I don't have twins and have never treated them differently, but seeing the mother treat her children that way even if one was born sick, is vomitrocious.  

On 6/5/2017 at 9:49 PM, angelwingssf said:

After seeing the first episode, it feels like one is a step child.  I was not aware that mothers feel that way about their kids.  My God!!  I don't have twins and have never treated them differently, but seeing the mother treat her children that way even if one was born sick, is vomitrocious.  

Well said @angelwingssf.... She is way to vicious and disgusting. I don't consider her human at all for her actions.  I also hate the father for allowing it. 

@philar02.... Thabks for the videos chingu. 

Geum Byel is still jealous of her sister when she is adored and loved by her mom. At least the MoM knows her daughter. Geum Byel can never really lie to her mom. I am shocked that she would be so petty to stop her sister from making money because of she doesn't want to associate with her in the future. I blame the mother for their bickering and terrible relationship because of that woman. 

I am loving Eun Byel and Han Jo's chemistry. They are so cuter together. Truth be told I started watching this drama because of Ham Eun-Jung and Kang Kyeong-Jeon. I have most of their dramas and enjoyed all of them.

Eun Byel has lost a job and is need one badly. If she was close with her sister she would have know she needed this job as a ghost writer. As soon Geum Byel was a good writer she got jealous and started saying some negative stuff about her sister. She doesn't want her sister to do well and chose to decline a job offer because she wants her in laws all to herself. 

Another shocking scene was Geum Byel might try to come between her fiancé sister. Min Ho and his sister was playing , I did not like the way she grabbed him away from his sister. Sibling must have a close relationship because they are family and are willing to do anything for each other.  Geum Byel looks like she might hurt her sister of her sister ever gets in her way. I hope I am wrong but these little like she is crossing is just making it easily for her to be able to cross the bigger lines of they ever arise and it will be due to her Mom's hatred of the eldes sibling. 

The opening episodes of long series like this are usually rather dull:  guy catches girl falling, guy/girl cross street at same time... that type of dull.  But this one was really cute with the two little kids warring.  I did not catch that they were sisters, twins, until a little later.

Episode 1 was a good start, Episode 2... well, it could have been a little more exciting.  At least it appears we won't get the weddings at Ep 120 of a 120 episode series.  But you get-what-you-get with KDrama, so let's see what we get.  I'm in!

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I am loving Eun Byel and Han Jo's chemistry. They are so cuter together. Truth be told I started watching this drama because of Ham Eun-Jung and Kang Kyeong-Jeon. I have most of their dramas and enjoyed all of them.

Eun Byel has lost a job and is need one badly. If she was close with her sister she would have know she needed this job as a ghost writer. As soon Geum Byel was a good writer she got jealous and started saying some negative stuff about her sister. She doesn't want her sister to do well and chose to decline a job offer because she wants her in laws all to herself. 

Another shocking scene was Geum Byel might try to come between her fiancé sister. Min Ho and his sister was playing , I did not like the way she grabbed him away from his sister. Sibling must have a close relationship because they are family and are willing to do anything for each other.  Geum Byel looks like she might hurt her sister of her sister ever gets in her way. I hope I am wrong but these little like she is crossing is just making it easily for her to be able to cross the bigger lines of they ever arise and it will be due to her Mom's hatred of the eldes sibling. 

Hi @UnniSarah ... I'm also a big fan of Kang Kyeong-Jeon. He's been filming daily dramas for the past few years which I have been following (unfortunately, as the case with most daily dramas, it starts off good, then becomes either frustrating and/or boring, and then finishes with a rushed ending that's not quite satisfying). I'm also liking the chemistry between EB & HJ. I already can't stand GB. She's a very petty, jealous & selfish person. EB is her own sister (twin to be exact), and you would think she would be much more loving & supportive towards her. I'm glad EB at least has her dad in her corner. Her mom is way too bias towards GB. You would think EB is adopted instead of being twins with GB.

2 hours ago, whome said:

Hi @UnniSarah ... I'm also a big fan of Kang Kyeong-Jeon. He's been filming daily dramas for the past few years which I have been following (unfortunately, as the case with most daily dramas, it starts off good, then becomes either frustrating and/or boring, and then finishes with a rushed ending that's not quite satisfying). I'm also liking the chemistry between EB & HJ. I already can't stand GB. She's a very petty, jealous & selfish person. EB is her own sister (twin to be exact), and you would think she would be much more loving & supportive towards her. I'm glad EB at least has her dad in her corner. Her mom is way too bias towards GB. You would think EB is adopted instead of being twins with GB.

@whome When I fist saw the teasers videos for the drama , I thought that but EB's dad act like a man is trying his best to redeem himself in front of his wife and still be good to his children. I have strong feelings on adoption and believe if you don't want to adopt then don't. If you can't love a stranger then don't try for your loved one.  I wonder why ? Why ? Lie about the children parentage of you can't even love them fully. 

This twin situation reminds me of 

Spoiler

RUBY RED,  THIS STORY LINE WAS SOOOOO FLAWED BECAUSE IN THE END WE FOUND OIT SOMETHING SO SHOCKING. I am hoping that there isn't a same secret. 

Archived