[Drama 2017] Unique Daughters-in-Law, 별별 며느리, Mon-Frid 20:55

0ly40

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

In Episode 8 Yoon So Hee has already found out that her future in law has been scanned and is enjoying knowing that knowledge. 

Min Ho is truly a loser in eyes. Even knowing the truth that he and his father ruined someone else life he still has the nerve to tell Han Joo "Did he and his friends learned martial arts to hit other people?". 

Han Joo said " Did you start martial arts to use his father's connections?? Love that question 

Min Ho asks for evidence  Han Joo said  You, me and your father. Lol lol  Min Ho has nothing to say and then Han Joo walks away.  Lol LOL 

Now Min Ho is going to sue someone for assault. I wonder who will take the fall for this charge. 

OMG!!!!!! Mi Ja has no fashion sense. What was she wearing when she went  to see Han Joo at the dojo. 

Halmeoni saw a fortune teller and told her Dong Joo and Han Joo will be GETTING MARRIED  THIS YEAR. 

@UnniSarah at first, i was really feeling sorry for MH  since his father controlled his life  but watching episode 8 he is a kind of man who is not own up to his mistakes and going around making comments and he wants to sue just to make himself better which won't work unless he grow a spine anyways right now he is on my hate list 

Finally, MH has said his intention. He wants HJ to be along if Dae Poong want to settle with him. Such a selfish man. GeumHo couple fit together so much. The way GB ask EB for money is not sincere at all. Like it is EB's duty to always have to tolerate for her. Even after knowing about what EB use money for, GB still ask EB to give up her dream, without thinking back about herself.

The fact that the mother plans to get her second daughter's money to supply for her first daughter's excessive demands is way too bad too. I wonder if she knows about her second daughter's dream, will she feel shameful about herself?

Ah and the lightest point in episode 9 must be the scene in hospital when that boy teases EB and HJ. Such a great teasing, boy! At least, HJ has to admit that he likes EB. And the last scene, just kiss already before it's late HJ. :rolleyes:

Guys!  Er, Chingus!  I'm on vay-cay-shun!!!   You guys, er chingus, are going to have to do a better job of summarizing the episodes for me!!!  Come on... Help a sis-tah out!   Internet access can be a little slow, streaming is problematic, and I NEED MY FIX to enjoy this dam*%& vay-cay-shun!  

All I know about EP 9 w/subs is that TaeKwonWOW was wonderful smacking those gangsters around w/o spilling the coffee.  AND, the final scene where the blanket cart crashes into our couple covering them w/blankets is one of The Cutest Scenes EVER!  Yes, truly cute.  

Looks like WitchySis is going to scam SweetSis out of her money.  

Maybe.  Just maybe, they will get married at the SAME TIME!  Wouldn't that be a double-trouble wedding surrounded by all those hatin' in-laws.  EVERYONE hates EVERYONE.  Except for the Love-Couples.  

Predict the two warring sisters, well, the one warring sister, will put aside her long-time dislike of her twin to make their families whole again.  

WHY WHY WHY can't I live a single week without these dramas?  WHY WHY WHY?

I'm going to bed.

Chingu's look at how selfish Geum Byel is. Whining about how she can't get sick even if she wants to? Saying she will get sick with all this stress. Then she says she if she was sick she wouldn't have to lift a finger. 

3 hours ago, Lee Duncan said:

Finally, MH has said his intention. He wants HJ to be along if Dae Poong want to settle with him. Such a selfish man. GeumHo couple fit together so much.

@Lee Duncan..... MH is a  LOSER and he is PATHETIC. I knew he was going to drag Han Joo down this path. He disgust me . Jang Dae Poon is going to drag his friend in to he hell he created. Chingu can you believe he blames Han Joo for being but headed. He puts all the blame on him when Min Ho and his father are at fault. He realllly disgust me.  I truly hate when the leads supposedly have bff because these friends never, never protect their friend. All they ever do is cause then more hardships.  The sad part is their friend would never do them a solid like the lead would. 

1 hour ago, watchumlots said:

Guys!  Er, Chingus!  I'm on vay-cay-shun!!!   You guys, er chingus, are going to have to do a better job of summarizing the episodes for me!!!  Come on... Help a sis-tah out!   Internet access can be a little slow, streaming is problematic, and I NEED MY FIX to enjoy this dam*%& vay-cay-shun!  

All I know about EP 9 w/subs is that TaeKwonWOW was wonderful smacking those gangsters around w/o spilling the coffee.  AND, the final scene where the blanket cart crashes into our couple covering them w/blankets is one of The Cutest Scenes EVER!  Yes, truly cute.  

Looks like WitchySis is going to scam SweetSis out of her money.  

Maybe.  Just maybe, they will get married at the SAME TIME!  Wouldn't that be a double-trouble wedding surrounded by all those hatin' in-laws.  EVERYONE hates EVERYONE.  Except for the Love-Couples.  

Predict the two warring sisters, well, the one warring sister, will put aside her long-time dislike of her twin to make their families whole again.  

WHY WHY WHY can't I live a single week without these dramas?  WHY WHY WHY?

I'm going to bed.

@watch @watchumlots  I totally get why you are hooked. I too am hooked and can't stand to misss day without watching our OTP being so cute. I agree HE SHOULD JUST KISS HER ALREADY. LOL LOL They are so adorable together and so shy around each other . Their chemistry is off the charts. 

Guest AlexMao
16 hours ago, Lee Duncan said:

Finally, MH has said his intention. He wants HJ to be along if Dae Poong want to settle with him. Such a selfish man. GeumHo couple fit together so much. The way GB ask EB for money is not sincere at all. Like it is EB's duty to always have to tolerate for her. Even after knowing about what EB use money for, GB still ask EB to give up her dream, without thinking back about herself.

The fact that the mother plans to get her second daughter's money to supply for her first daughter's excessive demands is way too bad too. I wonder if she knows about her second daughter's dream, will she feel shameful about herself?

Ah and the lightest point in episode 9 must be the scene in hospital when that boy teases EB and HJ. Such a great teasing, boy! At least, HJ has to admit that he likes EB. And the last scene, just kiss already before it's late HJ. :rolleyes:

I simply believe the mother is hedging her bet on Geum Byul because if she can marry her off to some "well-to-do" family she essentially sets up an easy/easier life for herself. Like a number of K-Drama mothers she will do whatever she needs to do in order to get it even if it means casting aside one of her own daughters.

The whole exchange in episode 9 I feel proved that. You have Geum Byul just piling it on to cajole Eun Byul into giving up her hard earned money. The mother, shamelessly, thanks her for what she's done but not more than a minute or two later after Geum Byul complains about not getting every red-penny from her says in essence that it's all part of a 2-part plan to get the rest of the money from her. 

I suppose you can say that there is a golden lining in all of this and that's Han Joo. He seems rather smitten and somewhat upset that Eun Byul was leaving/going to be gone a month, so if things really go in the direction I've described it just means that their relationship will move that much faster to ... uhm ... the "finish line" and we can start enjoying the two spending time together and becoming a happy family. 

Ep 10 & general comments:

Think it is very common for moms to 'favor' the sick or sickly kid.  In this instance, it is waaay overboard.  WitchySis knows her mother will make the world spin in the opposite direction for her, so she plays 'sick' or weak to her advantage.  Of course, the SweetSis should give up anything and everything because she has good health and hasn't had to suffer the way WitchySis has.  Yeah.  It may fly in KDramaLand, but viewers don't like it.  We see through the artifice and sympathize with SweetSis.  

One sister (SweetSis) has great health and even studied TaeKwonDo.  She saves her money and isn't self-centered and selfish.  WitchySis is healthy and fine, spends more on herself than she earns, while playing-up on her imaginary weak constitution to get whatever she can from anyone she can.   

WitchySis will get what she deserves:  Lyin' scammin' father-in-law, spineless coward husband, and a mother-in-law that would make a witch look good.  She will be right at-home in her new home.  Ahhhh, so comfy with her own kind. 

SweetSis will get a grandma-in-law that dotes on her, a sweet and undemanding mother-in-law, and a father-in-law that will adore her.   However, WitchySis will still feel one-up because her married family is wealthy.  

We have 109 episodes to develop all the family drama and one episode to reconcile everyone.  The waiting is driving me crazy.  

It seems like from Episode 10 that Min Ho's father is planning to get into politics and this is why he wants to have the autobiography written. I guess its way for his family to look good and patriotic by using a pen master like Eun Byul to make him come out looking like he is a man of great pedigree and good character. He stated that politicians have to be honest and his only problem is the Suseongjae lawsuit he is involve in. It does benefit him to maintain Suseongjae which represents a history of good pedigree despite his family stealing it from the Choi family. The residents is his only connection to the upper class since Han Joo's father called him out on being a fake who is from a low born family. In order for Min Ho's dad to get into politics, he must quickly wrap up the lawsuit so that his image wont be damage and news of him being a fake wont get out; thus damaging his political aspiration if he runs for political office. To me it would seem like political ambition was the reason Min Ho's family were ruthless in stealing Suseongjae in order to re-invent their image so that they would be acceptable in high society and be able to full fill their political ambition. If Min ho's father does decide to go into politics, I wonder if it will prompt Han Joo father to run for office also in order to stop Min Ho's father from succeding in his ambition by using the Choi family heritage, identity, and residence? I am enjoying the balance between humor, romance, and seriousness of this drama.   

10 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 10 & general comments:

Think it is very common for moms to 'favor' the sick or sickly kid.  In this instance, it is waaay overboard.  WitchySis knows her mother will make the world spin in the opposite direction for her, so she plays 'sick' or weak to her advantage.  Of course, the SweetSis should give up anything and everything because she has good health and hasn't had to suffer the way WitchySis has.  Yeah.  It may fly in KDramaLand, but viewers don't like it.  We see through the artifice and sympathize with SweetSis.  

One sister (SweetSis) has great health and even studied TaeKwonDo.  She saves her money and isn't self-centered and selfish.  WitchySis is healthy and fine, spends more on herself than she earns, while playing-up on her imaginary weak constitution to get whatever she can from anyone she can.   

WitchySis will get what she deserves:  Lyin' scammin' father-in-law, spineless coward husband, and a mother-in-law that would make a witch look good.  She will be right at-home in her new home.  Ahhhh, so comfy with her own kind. 

SweetSis will get a grandma-in-law that dotes on her, a sweet and undemanding mother-in-law, and a father-in-law that will adore her.   However, WitchySis will still feel one-up because her married family is wealthy.  

We have 109 episodes to develop all the family drama and one episode to reconcile everyone.  The waiting is driving me crazy.  

@watchumlots.....Well said chingu, WitchySis will be happy because she get to spend a lot of money, her hubby adores her but she will always have to the wicked mother in law because MIL will always rub it in her face the money issue, MIL will talk down to her mother and MIl willl always put her mother to work when she comes to visit her daughter. Unlike EB who willl have much happier marriage and loving In Laws. EB's In Law willlll love her to pieces and GB willll be jealous. 

I think any time EB is happy GB will be jealous. For example EB gave her sister the biggest compliment and gave her advice that a true sister can give and GB took it very negatively. It sad that it happen and I blame their mother for ruining their relationship. 

i was too angry at the mother how could she hate her own daughter have you seen the way she pushed EB when she tried to get go on the ambulance and give her the look if a look could have kill she would have been dead , and when GB told her about EB plan to go to Europe the mother was mocking her own daughter dream  she deserve all the treatment she getting from MH mom , the only person on EB side her dad and i loved him for it 

6 hours ago, euraka said:

i was too angry at the mother how could she hate her own daughter have you seen the way she pushed EB when she tried to get go on the ambulance and give her the look if a look could have kill she would have been dead , and when GB told her about EB plan to go to Europe the mother was mocking her own daughter dream  she deserve all the treatment she getting from MH mom , the only person on EB side her dad and i loved him for it 

@eurakaI was shocked to chingu and from the preview it is going to get worse and EB willl have to give t all up because Geum Byel is extremely sick. Like EB is the cause of her sister's illness. Who told her set her eyes on a rich man to marry. Life is going to get extremely difficult for EB. 

I see EB having difficulty to marry because I bet you GB willlll get seriously sick . 

Poor my EB! I'm starting to cry when watching the preview. 

6 hours ago, euraka said:

I was too angry at the mother how could she hate her own daughter have you seen the way she pushed EB when she tried to get go on the ambulance and give her the look if a look could have kill she would have been dead , and when GB told her about EB plan to go to Europe the mother was mocking her own daughter dream  she deserve all the treatment she getting from MH mom , the only person on EB side her dad and i loved him for it 

22 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I was shocked to chingu and from the preview it is going to get worse and EB willl have to give t all up because Geum Byel is extremely sick. Like EB is the cause of her sister's illness. Who told her set her eyes on a rich man to marry. Life is going to get extremely difficult for EB. 

I see EB having difficulty to marry because I bet you GB willlll get seriously sick

With me, I'm not shocked at all about the mother. She did always put everything about GB's illness on EB from they were born. Like without EB's appearance, GB would have never been sick. Remembering at the first episode, she said EB had drunk all the milk while GB was fighting for her life. She said it with resentment in her voice. But I don't know what kind of mom who could blame this thing on a new-born baby. I think she must always wish she had never given birth to EB.

And reading your comment, @UnniSarahI'm now recognizing. EB will surely have difficulty to marry HJ, because MH doesn't like HJ and he will ask GB to not let EB marry HJ. Haizzz, why my EB has to be treated like that. Hiu hiu

@euraka... Thanks for clips chingu and O am having terrible time watching my drama's live no site works for me.

i saw today's episode , I am thinking that EB is really her child and I don't think Papa Byel has the guts to cheat on this wife. I don't think this woman would ever have the heart to adopt a child. It's not in her nature to be kind. Mama Byel acts like a spoiled Brat herself. 

@Lee Duncan..... You are right about in Kdrama there are a lot of mama's like Mama Byel. I kinda forgot what kind of woman she was until I saw Mama Byel pouting did it finally sink in that this woman is way to selfish. 

O a I am already dreading the fact that EB is going to kee falling for Han Joo. Even though he felt sad that she was leaving for month, he still bought her a sturdy practical suitcase. He is so sweet and the perfect guy for her. Although the father puts his foot down, Mama Byel and Geum Biaatccchhhh will still get her way. 

After everyone watch the episode I will come back with more to comment. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

@UnniSarah  I finally watched today's episode I can't help but compare the siblings relationship between HJ and his brother and EB and GB HJ is a sweet, compassionate, understanding and loving brother even if he was angry he doesn't want to hurt his brother while GB with capital B is jealous of her sister for succeeding by her own chord , I am afraid EB will give up her dream to maintain peace in the house which is not fair ,  MH  what can I say  every time I saw him on a screen I want to slap him what a jerk the apple doesn't fall far from the tree he is truly his father-son, I was laughing when  the father asked  EB to fabricate story to make it fun didn't he know that she is writing for him autobiography, not a fiction soon she will catch the lies his telling what a shame, I am so happy seeing MH mom belittling  Mama Byel she  deserve it 

4 hours ago, euraka said:

@UnniSarah  I finally watched today's episode I can't help but compare the siblings relationship between HJ and his brother and EB and GB HJ is a sweet, compassionate, understanding and loving brother even if he was angry he doesn't want to hurt his brother while GB with capital B is jealous of her sister for succeeding by her own chord , I am afraid EB will give up her dream to maintain peace in the house which is not fair ,  MH  what can I say  every time I saw him on a screen I want to slap him what a jerk the apple doesn't fall far from the tree he is truly his father-son, I was laughing when  the father asked  EB to fabricate story to make it fun didn't he know that she is writing for him autobiography, not a fiction soon she will catch the lies his telling what a shame, I am so happy seeing MH mom belittling  Mama Byel she  deserve it 

@euraka..... Dong Joo has great brother, mom, father and halmeoni but I think they still have the wrong idea for why he is working for the enemy. Dong Joo is up to no good . Truth is I can't stand Choi Soon Young (DJ and HJ's aunt) she is so crass and obnoxious. Her own family doesn't mistreat him but she is ththe only one who just live with them   and doesn't really contribute to the whole investigation. Smh smh 

Archived