[Drama 2017] Unique Daughters-in-Law, 별별 며느리, Mon-Frid 20:55

0ly40

Watching the preview, I can see how happy the mother and GB is. Look at the scene when the mother picks up something like a saving book, maybe? And she teaches GB how to say thanks sincerely. And I can guess EB did give up her dream.

Hiu hiu, I has cried a lot at the last scene. But it feels warm with HJ's appearance. I hope he could take her with him for getting away from that house quickly. But remembering about MH and GB with the ability of their preventing HJ and EB to be together, I feel it could be harder.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lee Duncan ..... Wow Wow , that is just sad that Geum Byel is being taught to be nice sincerely at her age. After all she needs is her mother and her to abuse her sister for her to give in to heir desire. These little conniving mean woman have completely forgotten that EB doesn't have a job. smh smh You would think OMG!!!! EB might need her her money since wellllll duhh duhhhh  she doesn't have a job :huh::huh::huh::huh: They are so cruel. All this Mama Byel wants is to send her baby girl Heum Byel to a nice family. But what about Eun Byel. Where is the dad ????? When EB is being mistreated. smh smh 

Where is the dad?

It's KDrama and everything is conveniently convenient.  All that stuff the dad said, everyone will conveniently ignore.  He is just there to take screen time and so the family won't be dad-less.  Else, he's less than zero.  NO ONE listens to his words, he is just a place-filler in the family. 

Now SweetSis will have to get married without a dime while WitchySis gets everything.  Can hardly wait until M-in-Law learns her handbags are knock-offs.  The dust will fly! 

This whole set-up is crawling along, at this rate it will be Episode 50 before anyone gets married.

EB should get married with HJ fast. i can't really understand her mom and GB really make me angry on last ep.

When EB see travel bag from HJ i cried T___T 

today we get scene HJ kiss EB  look forward >< 

Spoiler

image-62E2_594A36FF.jpg

Guest AlexMao

So basically the highlight of the week is gong to be the kiss as it seems everything else is going to revolve around Eun Byul being scammed out of her money, her mother stealing a bank book and what money she can from her daughter, and now it seems Geum Byul's kleptomania. I think it's about time Eun Byul just cut her loses, found a little rooftop apartment and just cut all ties with that family of hers. I can only see disaster looming on the horizon if she doesn't just pop her cork before her family drives her mad. This is such a bizarre series. 

59 minutes ago, AlexMao said:

So basically the highlight of the week is gong to be the kiss as it seems everything else is going to revolve around Eun Byul being scammed out of her money, her mother stealing a bank book and what money she can from her daughter, and now it seems Geum Byul's kleptomania. I think it's about time Eun Byul just cut her loses, found a little rooftop apartment and just cut all ties with that family of hers. I can only see disaster looming on the horizon if she doesn't just pop her cork before her family drives her mad. This is such a bizarre series. 

@AlexMao.... Annyeonghaseyo chingu 

Yes this drama is strange. GB has spent alll her life doing whatever she wants and achieving all her dreams. Meanwhile EB struggled and achieved her goals. 

The next episode with another kiss. Yeah yeah. The director even made the dog blushing, so cute.

Does anyone feel pity for Dong Joo? It's such a hard life when you always have to think about revenge, have to listen to the enemy talking bad about your brother without doing anything, then sometimes to be scolded by your family for not caring about your family's problems. So miserable! And I guess his life will be worse and worse with the continuing episodes, when his love is going to start.

And the children's taekwondo performance, will everything reveal in that ceremony?

21 hours ago, watchumlots said:

This whole set-up is crawling along, at this rate it will be Episode 50 before anyone gets married.

I like your idea about it will be no one gets married before episode 50. Agreeing with you!!!!! :D

OMO! OMO! OMO!  It took 13 episodes to get the full $30k and for us to go from head-lock to kiss, of course it will take 50 episodes for them to get married.  Shrill M-in-Law needs to learn that her gifts are knock-offs.  The Lyin'Scammi' F-in-Law will pitch-a-fit because his autobiography is so ... skimpy.  And we have UglyGirl running interference for TaeKwonWow.   

Can't help it, I don't like anyone but our main just-started-kissing couple.  Wish they would marry before WitchySis and yet another KDrama man-without-a-spine.  Think the mall deal will start to smell like 3-day old fish.  The rich people won't want for SweetSis to marry into the family with which they have been feuding.  

Everyone has secrets, except TaeKwonWow.  

Dyin' inside when I heard WitchySis's plan for the opening.  Really bad.  Art gallery mall?  Really? That's his concept?

13 minutes ago, watchumlots said:

OMO! OMO! OMO!  It took 13 episodes to get the full $30k and for us to go from head-lock to kiss, of course it will take 50 episodes for them to get married.  Shrill M-in-Law needs to learn that her gifts are knock-offs.  The Lyin'Scammi' F-in-Law will pitch-a-fit because his autobiography is so ... skimpy.  And we have UglyGirl running interference for TaeKwonWow.   

Can't help it, I don't like anyone but our main just-started-kissing couple.  Wish they would marry before WitchySis and yet another KDrama man-without-a-spine.  Think the mall deal will start to smell like 3-day old fish.  The rich people won't want for SweetSis to marry into the family with which they have been feuding.  

Everyone has secrets, except TaeKwonWow.  

Dyin' inside when I heard WitchySis's plan for the opening.  Really bad.  Art gallery mall?  Really? That's his concept?

@watchumlots.....: Chingu , MH has no idea what he is doing. Everyone is kissing up to him except for one board member. I think this board member is going to cause them problems. I wonder why he dislikes MH so much? Does he he think MH is a loser because of who he is or is it a professional reason. I am getting the vibe it might be personal and professional.

Chinfu what do you think of HJ's friend pushing him to side like that after HJ signed an agreement to never mention the competition or there will b consequences he willl have to pay. I knew he would be a selfish prick and he seems like a real loser to. Another thing about him I don't like is that I never see him doing any work but he is always eating, drinking and following the girl that has a crush on HJ. Disgusting. :angry:

Wouldn't it be funny at some point in the drama Geum realized she married into the wrong family and become very jealous of Eun Byul marrying a nice husband and family? The icing on the cake is finding out Suseongjae belongs to the Choi family while Geum essentially marrying a family that is not truly wealthy, but stole another's wealth. All this time Geum mother is investing on Geum marrying into the wealthiest family just so that the daughter she mistreated is the one who married well once the truth comes out about Suseongjae. Then Geum's mother is going to be horrified when she realize Eun Byul is the one who can give the family a better life.   

Ep 14 w/o subs:

@missyjojo88:  EXACTLY what I think is going on!  

It's a KDrama with more bad rich people and good, kind, 'poor' people.  The girl who is sweet, kind, modest, generous, filial, and forgiving will land in clover.  It will take 110 more episodes.  

@UnniSarah:  EXACTLY!   That son has no idea what he is doing with his dumb concepts and plans and NO SIGNED CONTRACTS.  Listening to WitchySis's plans for the opening...  All parents of kids in taekwondo will hang around an expensive mall to shop and admire the art.  Sure they will!.   It does seem as though some of the execs have it in for DaddyBoy.  He is only there because of his father and they are out to get him at the first opportunity.  Which may present itself shortly.

WitchySis got her wall paper.  Think the dad told the mom that it was the kids' room, why is she involved? That seemed to cool OverBearingMom's jets a bit.

Looks like a wedding, probably in Monday's episode.  We are always fooled by the previews.  My experience tells me they are the preview scenes from tomorrow's episode.  But we can hope this wedding happens sooner rather than later, it will be more trauma-drama for our love-birds as the rich people, and by default, WitchySis, won't want to have anything to do with SweetSis's namja-chingu's family.  Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.  

DaddyBoy certainly knows there is a rank fishy smell emanating from his father, but he is also tainted, so he holds his nose and carries on.  Thinks he has stopped the rumors about buying the long ago sparring match.  Seriously though, TaeKwonWow should not have kicked DaddyBoy in the face!  THAT is what cost him his college admission, and future, not losing the match.  But maybe, in The End, he will be running the Art Concept Mall?

TaeKwonWow's mom had an unpleasant run-in with SweetSis's awful mom, remember the incident with the shopping bags?  However, once SweetSis meets Granny, it's all over.  We will be hearing a second set of wedding bells fo' sho'!  And that gangly hairdresser with a crush will really have something to cry about; she can watch her dreamboat sail away with someone else.  Boo-Hoo.

I am so loving the shock on Min Ho's face when he saw EB with Han Joo. Han Joo is so very smitten with EB and vice versa , O wouldn't be surprised if they end up making a baby before MH and GB. Although they look good together  GB doesn't seem to get soft around MH. She reminds me of a woman that is happy but it doesn't feel sincere. She isn't acting like a woman in love. I feel the sincerity from MH not GB. 

Dong Joo almost lost his temper with Min Ho because MH acts to snotty for my taste. 

The dad seriously pissses me offf , he doesn't even question the wife some more to find out why EB isn't going away and i know for a fact that he will find this out later on when EB wants to get married. Hofcourse the wife will have a fit and say they should throw a small wedding with only family. She will be saying they don't have the money and so forth but then again it was EB's job as the doesang to provide fund for her eldest sister. GB being stressed out over EB trying to ruin her life again then Mama Byel go to terrorize her youngest child. I am thinking this wedding will be the straw hat willll push EB to leave her family. Knowing GB she won't care but Mama Byel will have an issue. She will go through the motion. I also think EB will move out and won't go seee her family except for the dad. HJ and EB will find a way to get married. 

Min Ho's father was so happy with EB's writing. He cried and he tried to get his wife to read it. 

19 hours ago, Lee Duncan said:

The next episode with another kiss. Yeah yeah. The director even made the dog blushing, so cute.

Does anyone feel pity for Dong Joo? It's such a hard life when you always have to think about revenge, have to listen to the enemy talking bad about your brother without doing anything, then sometimes to be scolded by your family for not caring about your family's problems. So miserable! And I guess his life will be worse and worse with the continuing episodes, when his love is going to start.

And the children's taekwondo performance, will everything reveal in that ceremony?

I like your idea about it will be no one gets married before episode 50. Agreeing with you!!!!! :D

In real life, that dog would've jumped between them. Dogs don't like their humans kissing. They always think they should be the ones getting patted. :D

I'm beginning to think that despite Min Ho's dad being a scumbag, he seems to have a soft spot for Eun Byul and sees her as someone that can benefit him. I bet he wished it was Eun Byul who was marrying his son, but once he finds out Eun Byul is dating his family's enemy, he might threaten Eun Byul so that she will give up on the idea of marrying Han Joo. If anything Min Ho, Geum, and her mom will probably be at the forefront of trying to break Han Joo and Eun Byul up. Who knows what type of hell our lovely love birds will have to go through to keep others from destroying their relationship. This is going to be interesting, but I fear Eun Byul will be disowned by her family and her sister's family. The only person she will have his her dad, but he wont have any power to protect her from whatever attack is coming.   

3 hours ago, missyjojo88 said:

I'm beginning to think that despite Min Ho's dad beign a scumbag, he seems to have a soft spot for Eun Byul and sees her as someone that can benefit him. I bet he wished it was Eun Byul who was marrying his son, but once he finds out Eun Byul is dating his family's enemy, he might threaten Eun Byul so that she will give up on the idea of marrying Han Joo. If anything Min Ho, Geum, and her mom will probably be at the forefront of trying to break Han Joo and Eun Byul up. Who knows what type of hell our lovely love birds will have to go through to keep others from destroying their relationship. This is going to be interesting, but I fear Eun Byul will be disowned by her family and her sister's family. The only person she will have his her dad, but he wont have any power to protect her from whatever attack is coming.   

well said @missyjojo88....:bawling::bawling:  That is why I am enjoying their little romance  right now because it's sweet and waiting to seee how far it will progress. 

Archived