[Drama 2017] Unique Daughters-in-Law, 별별 며느리, Mon-Frid 20:55

0ly40

Can't believe i made an account to make this thread only to find out it's already been made sigh :dissapointed_relieved:

anyway, the teaser looks great i'm even more excited for this than i was before! i thought it was going to be serious and dramatic but it looks really fun and light-hearted! the two female leads show great acting based on the teaser!

Adding in some more news! 

* eunbyul's husband hanjoo is a reporter that plays taekwondo as a hobby(?), while keumbyul's husband is a lawyer

* eunbyul has a trauma fear of dogs, that's the reason she jumped on hanjoo in the still cut that was released

* also don't mind me posting the original link of the teaser here :ph34r:

I seriously can't wait can 2017.06.05 come faster please

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eunjunghahm said:

Can't believe i made an account to make this thread only to find out it's already been made sigh :dissapointed_relieved:

anyway, the teaser looks great i'm even more excited for this than i was before! i thought it was going to be serious and dramatic but it looks really fun and light-hearted! the two female leads show great acting based on the teaser!

Adding in some more news! 

* eunbyul's husband hanjoo is a reporter that plays taekwondo as a hobby(?), while keumbyul's husband is a lawyer

* eunbyul has a trauma fear of dogs, that's the reason she jumped on hanjoo in the still cut that was released

* also don't mind me posting the original link of the teaser here :ph34r:

I seriously can't wait can 2017.06.05 come faster please

Please help this thread out whenever you can. The more that contributes the more active this thread will be. 

since Eunbyul & Hanjoo's couple photoshoot is posted lemme post Geumbyul & Minho couple too

044_copy.jpg070_copy.jpg025_copy.jpg114_copy.jpg108_copy.jpg

More pics and original source here

I don't usually follow dramas before they air so I'm not sure, does anyone know when press conferences are usually done? Like how many days before the airing of the 1st episode?

'All Kinds of Daughters in-law' Kang Kyung-joon and Cha Don-Jin's bloody battle was caught.

Kang Kyeong-Jun plays as "Choi Han-Joo"vs Cha Do-Jin as "Park Min-Ho", a nervous breakdown without concession :o

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170526

Source: http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201705261312325888482_1

MBC All Kinds of Daughters in-Law '별별 며느리' will be broadcasted on Monday, June 5th.

If you meet the 'Dae-woo Dae-sung' you will have a joyful life with a strange twin sister Hwang Eun Byul (Ham Eun-Jung) and Hwang Geum Byul (Lee Joo-Yeon) It is a family drama drawn to.

Kang Kyung-joon plays Choi Han-ju, a Taekwondo teacher who has all the money, It is the person who walked the way of the teacher by folding Taekwondo athlete's life and Cha Do-Jin is a perfect guilty man who has a sweet and pleasant personality on the surface, but he plays Park Min Ho, owner of a fearful soul. He is the son of the fashion company and the honorary professor of Taekwondo department. He is the best man who is perfect from head to toe.

In the meantime, two people are wrestling with a tight nervous stare picture is revealed. In the public photos, there are images of Kang Kyung-Joon and Cha Do-Jin, which throw their eyes at each other. Kang Kyeong-joon's shoulder and the car that shoots with the face of Jin with cold face reveals deep feelings between two people and heightens tension.

In the drama, Kang Kyung-Joon and Cha Do-Jin are never able to get close. For Choi Han-joo, Park Min-ho is the man who left the trauma in his life and the son of the ruling elite family. However, Park Min-ho marries a golden star, and Hwang Eun married Choi Han-ju, and married life expectancy untimely marriage begins. When you meet, it is noticed whether the growling enemies will meet and make a story.

The official of the production of All Kinds of Daughters in-Law 'Dae-won-woo-dae-ri' said, "It will give a big smile and touch to the movie theater, which is going to be happening when the two sisters performing Ham Eun-jung and Lee Joo-yeon.

The spectacular snowball fighting spark of Ham Eun-Jung and Lee Joo-Yeon was spotted. :)

Ham Eun-Jung plays as "Hwang Eun Byul" & Lee Joo-Yeon as "Hwang Geum Byul"

L20170526.99002003413i1.jpg

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000443460

Ham Eun-Jung and Lee Joo-Yeon are different from each other, but the twins will take on stars and golden stars and will bring fresh energy into the daily anime theater. Ham Eun-Jung was the star of a loving goddess, Hwang Eun Byul, who grew steadily even under the mother's polar discrimination and thorough twisting of twin sisters' golden stars. The farewell personality that is always dignified and correct in all kinds is infinite affectionate woman dreaming of a fairy tale writer. Ham Eun-jung's transformation into acting, which returns to the theater in three years, raises expectations. The golden star played by Lee Joo-yeon, a fraternal twin sister named Hwang Geum Byul. Even though it varies from personality to style, the expectation of the 'strange' Ahn Sook-life that the twin sisters and the bridegroom twins will draw will increase.

In the public photos, there is a picture of Ham Eun-Jung and Lee Joo-Yeon who shoot fireworks at each other. This scene is a scene in which a friar is disdainful of the whole family who came to the autobiography of the president who will become his father-in-law in the future. Lee Joo-yeon looks at Ham Eun-jung with a reproachful expression and Ham Eun-jung looks at Lee Joo-yeon with an absurd expression. Lee Joo-yeon grabbing her wrist, and Ham Eun-jung's nervous battle to get rid of it, raises our curiosity further. In particular, Lee Joo-yeon's dramatic style showcasing the character of two people, which shows off the unexpected and unobtrusive Ham Eun-jung and bright visuals in the photographs, is interesting.

In the play, Ham Eun-Jung and Lee Joo-Yeon are growling with each other, but when the camera is turned off, they show off their intimacy like a real sister and play a role as a vitamin in the film. The star-studded sisters Ham Eun-Jung and Lee Joo-Yeon, who are attracted to the topic before the broadcast, are raising hopes that the charm and energetic energy will bring fresh air to the daily lives.

"We will invite new emotions to the Korean drama that Ham Eun-Jung and Lee Joo-Yeon will create fresh empathy," said an official from the production department.

1 hour ago, eunjunghahm said:

the official page for the drama is open! it has characters introductions and the drama's relationship chart check it out here

Soo excited for the press conference later today! :heart:

OMG me too! I hope this can be a very cute and enjoyable drama following the previous drama that I read dealt with some heavy stuff. 

Archived