[Drama 2017] Unique Daughters-in-Law, 별별 며느리, Mon-Frid 20:55

0ly40

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sava2sava @euraka Finally, the mother has asked EB for money. Like both of you, I'm glad that she refused. But I'm afraid with EB's personality, in the end she will agree. Looking at the way GB talked back to EB when EB said the mother didn't have enough money and did asked for hers, I wonder what GB will do later if she must use EB's money?

Ah, and do you guys see HJ's expression when he knows EB will go to Europe for a month soon? He seems lost a bit. Ah and I love the scene when HJ quickly cut his grandma's call because she's talking about MJ liking him in front of EB. So cute.

@UnniSarah Yeah, you're right. Sure MH is a mama's boy, and I can imagine the start of their fighting because of his mom. First, GB changed on her own initiative the colour of her room which had decided by MH's mom before. Second, in the preview tonight, I wonder what MH's mom is angry with GB about? It can't be because of money right?

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@euraka.....Geum Byel expect her sooon to be hubby will defended her from his mom. We all know MH is a mama's boy and he isn't as aggressive as his father. 

maybe this will cause relationship issues? like you said earlier, geum byul basically tries to look weak in order for him to feel strong.. however, if he can't defend her against his mom, then she will defend herself and get naturally exasperated at him. so will this make him feel even more insecure and not good enough?

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

maybe this will cause relationship issues? like you said earlier, geum byul basically tries to look weak in order for him to feel strong.. however, if he can't defend her against his mom, then she will defend herself and get naturally exasperated at him. so will this make him feel even more insecure and not good enough?

@Lmangla..... It sure willl cause relationship issues because Geum Byul is used to pampered and getting her way. She will think pouting and acting cute will work when she becomes a part of his family. Since they adore her already, she thinks they will take it easy on her. Now when she does try defend herself, she will never do it in front of him but his mom will tell him what his wife did. He will try to buy her love but eventually she will lose her temper and then make him feel insecure because in the long run she has a strong personality. 

I don't think GB In-laws knew her true personality the fact that she self-center and spoiled with princes' syndrome I don't know how long she can pretend to be angle and a loving sister her true color will show and it is going to be ugly 

16 minutes ago, euraka said:

I don't think GB In-laws knew her true personality the fact that she self-center and spoiled with princes' syndrome I don't know how long she can pretend to be angle and a loving sister her true color will show and it is going to be ugly 

kekekke... actually she is a good fit for that family. min ho's father and mother are not very nice and need to come down a peg and more. geum byul is the right kind of person to do that once her claws come out! so those conflicts will ultimately make the family better hopefully...

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke... actually she is a good fit for that family. min ho's father and mother are not very nice and need to come down a peg and more. geum byul is the right kind of person to do that once her claws come out! so those conflicts will ultimately make the family better hopefully...

You are right dear she is the perfect fit for that family the only normal person is MH sister and I am getting a feeling the writer might pair her with HJ brother 

8 minutes ago, euraka said:

You are right dear she is the perfect fit for that family the only normal person is MH sister and I am getting a feeling the writer might pair her with HJ brother 

yea thats the direction it seems to be going but just the way that brother looks, it just feels like it will be one of those tortured angst ties!! hahahah... maybe too much imagination but I can just see him deciding to ruin her life as revenge for han joo's taekwondo career....

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea thats the direction it seems to be going but just the way that brother looks, it just feels like it will be one of those tortured angst ties!! hahahah... maybe too much imagination but I can just see him deciding to ruin her life as revenge for han joo's taekwondo career....

your theory makes a lot of sense the guy looks like no nonsense by the book lawyer not mention he hold a huge grudge against MH family the thing is by the time he finds out she a good person unlike her family it will be too late 

19 minutes ago, euraka said:

your theory makes a lot of sense the guy looks like no nonsense by the book lawyer not mention he hold a huge grudge against MH family the thing is by the time he finds out she a good person unlike her family it will be too late 

and when he finds out that she isn't so bad and is different, there will be lots of fun angst!! maybe some brooding shower scene? or is that only in 16 episode series? wait, have folks ever seen angst shower scene in dailies? ^_^

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

and when he finds out that she isn't so bad and is different, there will be lots of fun angst!! maybe some brooding shower scene? or is that only in 16 episode series? wait, have folks ever seen angst shower scene in dailies? ^_^

I have seen once on Love is drop by drop but it is too short :wink:

Just now, euraka said:

I have seen once on Love is drop by drop but it is too short :wink:

LOL... ah the drawback of a daily - they do have a shorter time and so can't waste so much air on kisses or shower scenes! ^_^ 

ep 7 ~ just realized that geum byul is also kind of tomboyish like eum byul! both geum byul and eum byul prefer to wear loose tshirts and shorts/pajamas for nightwear. given how girly her day wardrobe is, thought she would lean more towards pretty night dresses or even pajamas...

@Lee Duncan @sava2sava ~ had to laugh at how quickly the twins start arguing. given their pettiness, am guessing that geum byul will refuse eum byul's money just out of rivalry! should be entertaining to see geum byul then try to economize and use her wits to get by with lower priced gifts....

@euraka ~ just realized that we did see a shirtless han joo in a previous episode though it was only for a micro second while he was washing his face or something. kekekke.. maybe we will get a longer scene when he has angst?

the hospital kid's face on the seeing the two dating was amusing... :D and min ho's kiss was rather smooth no? lets see how long they remain lovey dovey....

In Episode 8 Yoon So Hee has already found out that her future in law has been scanned and is enjoying knowing that knowledge. 

Min Ho is truly a loser in eyes. Even knowing the truth that he and his father ruined someone else life he still has the nerve to tell Han Joo "Did he and his friends learned martial arts to hit other people?". 

Han Joo said " Did you start martial arts to use his father's connections?? Love that question 

Min Ho asks for evidence  Han Joo said  You, me and your father. Lol lol  Min Ho has nothing to say and then Han Joo walks away.  Lol LOL 

Now Min Ho is going to sue someone for assault. I wonder who will take the fall for this charge. 

OMG!!!!!! Mi Ja has no fashion sense. What was she wearing when she went  to see Han Joo at the dojo. 

Halmeoni saw a fortune teller and told her Dong Joo and Han Joo will be GETTING MARRIED  THIS YEAR. 

Archived