[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

Call me nasty if you want, but I am on YooBum's side here that it was completely the prosecution's fault that they lost the case. 

"Innocent till proven guilty" is the basis of criminal trials and laws and it is the responsibility of HeeMin to prove guilt.

How does HeeMin not know beforehand the medical facts privy to even YooBum when she is assigned her own investigators? How did she not recognise that the voices in the dashcam were from the same person?

It was her case to lose and YooBum's right. The criminal's release was her fault.

(Though I'm not saying that YooBum was right to defend him. But if you think it differently, if YooBum had rejected him, another slimy lawyer would have taken the case up too and the criminal could have gone free too. The  only one who had the absolute power to put away the criminal was the prosecution and not the lawyer. The lawyer just pokes holes. The prosecution was supposed to bring an iron-clad case. )

• Like 10

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" Lee Jong-suk forced to tell all to Suzy

photo898389.jpg

On the latest episode of "While You Were Sleeping - 2017", Nam Hong-joo (Suzy) dreamed that Jae-chan ate snacks off of the floor and put his brother into a headlock.

Hong-joo's mother invited Jae-chan to their home and when Hong-joo mumbled that she could have told her they were having visitors, her mother said, "Doesn't everyone look like my daughter when they're at home?"

Jae-chan said, "I'm not like that" but Hong-joo remembered what she saw in her dream and laughed. She then told Seung-won, "I know what your brother is like at home".

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-while-you-were-sleeping--2017-lee-jong-suk-forced-to-tell-all-to-suzy-110996.html

• Like 9

I was not too crazy about today's episode... It wasn't moving as smoothly as the previous episodes in my opinion. But oh well, we got some good scenes.

Nothing more about the drams and why they have it. Which was frustrating... I know what you said @bebebisous33, and I agree, but I am also not too convinced about the whole sequence of things. Did HJ save JC before her dad(s death or not? It might have been the reason why she went to see her dad in the bus that day: she had savec JC so she believed she could do the same with her dad? Or did she save JC after her dad's death? And then how come WT and HJ had different dreams at the same time about JC that day? There are some loose ends here and there... wanted or not? I hope they are and that it will all become clear in the upcoming episodes...

I am torn concerning YB. Like @bebebisous33 said, I think YB is the bad guy and is dangerous, and he will become more dangerous. But; unsurprisingly, I also totally agree with @Dhakra that there has to be something more complicated to YB. The way he took the case and was ecstatic about winning, and yet how he had to clean his hands like a mad man after shaking that worm's hand... That was powerful, and for me, it showed that he does have a comprehension of morality, what is bad and good. That scene was very powerful because it was as if the old YB appeared again and was fighting the new YB (hence the blood perhaps?). I am looking forward to seeing what will become of him!

I liked the surveillance camera comments and how HJ saw all of that, the before and the after. Ha ha! That was funny but it was also cute, as she accepted JC for who he was, dirty-ness and all. Nicely done :wink:

My poor WT! I wish we had seen more of him, and especially at the end! How cruel to end on him losing all his blood in that Chicken restaurant... Pfff... Thank God for the preview... My fan heart won't have to anxiously wait for next week.

• Like 8

Yu Bum is such a smart and such a fast man on the uptake of things yet it's so sad that a man as him uses his qualities for the wrong things even when one could really debate it as what he told Jae Chan was the truth in terms of the Prosecutor fault,i guess we can debate the morale as he clearly choose to take the man's case when he full know he was a killer yet like he also mentioned, he did his job as a lawyer with brio this time as case,sad he didn't choose to stay as a Prosecutor and put behind bars people like that psycho,a great loss for the Prosecution Office and a big win for the Law Firm who scouted him...At this place things will only escalate and he looks like he is on that path,a small snow ball going on a slide will only become huge and a danger to everyone including himself,as he will loose himself completely and we still don't know for sure in the future of the events what role he will play in HJ tragic death,if he was a bystander or he was the perpetrator or get a twist on it as we're shown he was there that fateful night based on this hints...We're also not presented yet the person who runs the Law Firm and his boss...Yu Bum might become the monster or he might be the one who will help one as his central case...

I hope our puppy Woo Tak won't turn to the dark side nor loose his life in the end...I also want to mention HJ superior as i like him a lot and he is quite observant when he clearly told everyone he finds that there is a story in the killer cat one when everyone wanted to pass it as trivial and the reality is that this small things hide a bigger picture and people usually pass them or choose to ignore them,HJ still has her journey and much to learn from her superior...A person who does such a horrendous thing is a danger to society and should be punished badly,frankly i consider that such people who abuse animals to be criminals and who can harm people at any time and do have dangerous tendencies,a normal human being couldn't do something so vile yet so many let this stuff get away...

On a light note,seeing bits of future Jae Chan and HJ progress as a couple is so giggle worthy as he is sooooo mushy...

• Like 8

5 hours ago, wannaonehighlight said:

[RATINGS] WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING episodes 11 & 12

AGB National 8.9 / 9.7

AGB Cap 10.3 / 11.8

TNS National 7.5 / 8.5

TNS Cap 7.8 / 8.9

via LJS Society

Actually I don't know what is the different AGB and TNS rating.

• Like 5

While You Were Sleeping: Episodes 9-10-11-12

by girlfriday

tumblr_inline_oxqy0hHGVY1sp3v51_540.png

Now there’s a girl who wears her crush on her face and doesn’t care who sees it. I’m mostly rooting for this romance because she’s so smitten, but once in a while, it’s nice to get some signals that she’s not in it alone. Well, we may have known that, but it’s only fair that she gets a clue. 

EPISODE 9: “Don’t Believe Her”

Read Recap  EP 9 & 10

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/while-you-were-sleeping-episodes-9-10/

tumblr_inline_oxqy2m5UxP1sp3v51_540.png

These two sure do a lot of romancing while they sleep. There are some nice perks to getting to see the person you like while you catch some ZZZZs (think of all the time you save!), but we find out today that there are also some downsides attached. Say goodbye to your private life now, Jae-chan, while you still have one. 

Read Recap  EP 11 & 12

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/while-you-were-sleeping-episodes-11-12/

Source: Dramabeans 

• Like 8