Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Does anyone have the clip where BG was asked about having a girlfriend??? Let's talk about BG and lastnight. He hardly looked at the cohost and she tried to get his attention. To be honest BG naturally has flirty eyes but when he looks at YJ it's swoony...didn't see any of it lastnight. Even the part with Irene it seemed ackward. That just shows you how natural the chemistry our couple has. More clips PLEASE AND FEEL FREE TO SPAM MY FRIENDS

• Like 21

1. What happen in this world?  If YooJung' s health condition can attend kbs drama awards, nobody can stop her , right?  we don't need to read some trash news about yoojung. we know how  she is. I am tired to research news about yoojung. I just wait for her agency announce. they said  they wait for doctor call too, many people wait for announce. If they receive a call will announce as soon as possible.
  2. I wait for kbs drama awards since the drama finish. we know we will  less their news after this award. So we hope see two puppies again. God please help .
  3. they still don't have any schedule for yoojung yet.
  • Like 9

Thank you all for the updates on yesterday's kbs song festival. Really happy to read them with the delulu's posts and comments :blush:. Love how HCY perform the song Because I Miss You with so many CP & Raon moment. Miss them so much :bawling:.

Spoiler

Gonna put this here, please continue to the next post if u find this inappropriate. As this is just my opinion on the issue and will be the last last post for this too.

Spoiler

I think it is best for all to try ignore what the media or knetz are trying to do to YJ. Rather be it on the harassment, cyber bullying or witch-hunting. This ppl are just trying to get attention and a sense of presence.

Came across this article on the attention seeking of a human. Part of the context as below:

""Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other. The best way to deal with Internet trolling, and other adult behaviour which is primarily intended to elicit attention, is to not respond, to not engage and to thus deny the person the attention they seek. If the perpetrator is denied the attention, there's a chance that they will think twice before taking this approach again. If they get attention, they might well do it again. "

Maybe if we could all try to ignore them or the negativity by replacing them with positive vibes and more words of encouragement, the matter might have a good turn. Of course,this is just solely based on my opinion. 

Full article can be read here: http://bullyonline.org/index.php/bullies/21-the-need-for-attention

ps: let me know if this is inappropriate and I will delete them.

So moving on, was hoping there are more CP & RAon scene during Because I Miss You performance. But there were too many clouds in the middle of the song :grimace:. Well juz have to post them myself for it then. 

* Sorry if this has been posted. And Ctto.

Have a good day and Happy shipping all :grin:.

• Like 20

I just saw a clip on instagram of BG and cohost on the red carpet. BG went to put his arms behind his back and cohost grabbed his arm so he had to pose arms linked while taking press pics. Cohost literally just linked her arm and round him...tsk...tsk. Bogummy wall activated. Fingers crossed we get to see them at KBS awards. I'll be greedy and say I will be sad if she doesn't attend.

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, peacemaker616922 said:

Thank you all for the updates on yesterday's kbs song festival. Really happy to read them with the delulu's posts and comments :blush:. Love how HCY perform the song Because I Miss You with so many CP & Raon moment. Miss them so much :bawling:.

Reveal hidden contents

Gonna put this here, please continue to the next post if u find this inappropriate. As this is just my opinion on the issue and will be the last last post for this too.

Reveal hidden contents

I think it is best for all to try ignore what the media or knetz are trying to do to YJ. Rather be it on the harassment, cyber bullying or witch-hunting. This ppl are just trying to get attention and a sense of presence.

Came across this article on the attention seeking of a human. Part of the context as below:

""Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other. The best way to deal with Internet trolling, and other adult behaviour which is primarily intended to elicit attention, is to not respond, to not engage and to thus deny the person the attention they seek. If the perpetrator is denied the attention, there's a chance that they will think twice before taking this approach again. If they get attention, they might well do it again. "

Maybe if we could all try to ignore them or the negativity by replacing them with positive vibes and more words of encouragement, the matter might have a good turn. Of course,this is just solely based on my opinion. 

Full article can be read here: http://bullyonline.org/index.php/bullies/21-the-need-for-attention

ps: let me know if this is inappropriate and I will delete them.

So moving on, was hoping there are more CP & RAon scene during Because I Miss You performance. But there were too many clouds in the middle of the song :grimace:. Well juz have to post them myself for it then. 

Have a good day and Happy shipping all :grin:.

Spoiler

I support you. The more we get angry to those haters, the more persistent they become. If nobody cares, the situation will cool down on itself, in fact yesterday's article was not even in top 10 naver. LOL. Allkpop just tried their best to stir up the issue again by manipulating press statement. So hunger in attention huh allkpop? Please move on guys. Keep the happy vibes within this thread. Just let the article here, so that any lurkers can read it

If BG can do special performance during that song, maybe it's going to be more memorable:sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

I think it is old news which just translated and released  by allkpop today (I am not sure actually).. I agree, let's focus on positive side rather than reading those articles which dont make sense at all and are not good for everybody's health. 

From those comments, u can see who those people and why they keep attacking YJ.. they will not stop, they will not allow YJ to have peace in a minute.

As international fans, rather than spread all the negativities, let spread the love. Just keep those bad news for ourselves,  and let's bury those negativities with positiveness. Be a good support system for YJ. LET'S SPREAD THE LOVE

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

@bubblyflo Thank you for sharing the clip of BG's singing " don't worry "

Just being a fan, my heart already has broken by current issues, can't images how the YJ's love ones feel...:cry:

If I wasn't mistaken that's just an act leading to the next performance group - Girl Friend ?

Awwww that's sad...oh well, that's life...sometimes you lose some, sometimes you win some...:tears:

• Like 6

Yes, i would love to see the clip where he was asked about having a girlfriend. 

17 minutes ago, b4 said:

I just saw a clip on instagram of BG and cohost on the red carpet. BG went to put his arms behind his back and cohost grabbed his arm so he had to pose arms linked while taking press pics. Cohost literally just linked her arm and round him...tsk...tsk. Bogummy wall activated. Fingers crossed we get to see them at KBS awards. I'll be greedy and say I will be sad if she doesn't attend.

Yes, i agree with @b4! As compared with the interaction he has with YJ at MAMA, ytd interaction with SH seem very scripted..mayb it's my delulu mind at work here...LOL 

As for all the negative articles on YJ, let's just ignore them. Media always like to publish articles which they think will generate more clicks and traffic. Why go read and create traffic for them. *my 5-cents view* 

Let's have faith in YJ and wish for her speedy recovery~ ;) 

• Like 17

O.K I do my roll call as usual :wub: (please PM me for new shippers if u don't get in the list below :)

@Phuong Dinh@ninamina@Tien Le@Li-Yi Chen@xoxogossipgirl@june_1@liemkopi@serhine@gissy@cici1@louise31@nadreams @happysloth @ssamm @superfangermany_stv @Mepuppy @bluewind @ggdczy17 @Jillia @princesssarang21 @faith101 @myicecreamcakexoxo @ayu_2905 @in00022 @Earth2KatyD @a3upadhy @gabaneme2006 @be99lle @budzy90 @hanalove9 @ricerascal67 @electricblue @martina123 @yaya_amin @anne1101 @Kissy13 @b4 @bellaangel012 @dee_230208 @lovelyp @bluegreen423 @WildDivine69 @Niki-Forever @joanndev077 @sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 @saegukyoin @lusciousgy @1kdramacrazy @shisuisen @LynnNash @fboyoo212 @eblasala @kdfan2014 @rayyuu23 @greys8 @71mimilee @honeymiel @chiyie16  @airasara @ruka18 @happypuppy @Gummydeli @lizzy23 @charliew @akikisetsu @pupxprince @baloi @adisa1294 @dankin @luvinmoonlight16@whiteghost @chocolatepie @NRGchick @nalili @Fiona Ang @PororoQueen @canes @mushforbrains @4nnlov3pink @pammie1218 @ivandongkhai @panda08 @3z3zm3lp @genmaibutter @SihaeSL @cloud2 @PrincessMe2515 @joyoflife77 @pralee @tygrumpy14 @eyo2eyo @aidathecatowner @cloud92 @thephamle@Jazz4lyf @myvilvil @kdramaaddict31 @nadcomel @tikasari @bubblyflo @mamun @ayu_2905 @in00022 @Earth2KatyD @a3upadhy @gabaneme2006 @be99lle@ddukbokkie @byur @onetwou @whiteangel1978 @mintcandy @icerose@thearmyofskank@daphane @meilinnzzz@lightforyou22@8mel@urpretty88@Edith Fabian @roc8513@Cef Ilagan@imw4k@mujay@dramalovermsia@Yolu@kikyo4ever@jyjkyj3@ladyhyejoong88@coraLblue87@alinakhan@uwimissteapot@boyoo69@sasasawawawa@boyoo88@torquoiselily@lovelybluehoneyz..@phoenixember@jyjkyj3@ladybp080585_at_gmail.com_stv@princessflo@yoojunged@buttercup18@lovexoxo9@Sheila Marie Green@jilyheidi@Skully Kim@Lê Thúy@be99lle@gum1626@seoulistic@shawolboice @susanlim @boyoo1213 @secretgarden @haslina8855 @havearaonday @tranboyoo@dramaeevee @yvie1224 @toffeeapple @saltedcaramel@shootingstar007 @applefuzzmuffin @Debbie Chen @puniboyoo

How is everyone?

Well, I hope everyone will do ur best in ur life.

Firstly, I would like to say SORRY 2 say this, but I've 2 say it btw. Please bear it with me :wub:

1. I agree we should express our love 4 both uri Bogummy & Yoojungie

2. Everyone free 2 share ur opinion, thought here BUT please I hope u all minimize the post RELATED to Yoojungie Situation now in here. bcos: This is shippers'paradise so what we HAVE TO share of course EVERYTHING about BOYOO COUPLE (yup we can't put aside the talk about them individually but U CAN SHARE ur own rant  2 their ACTOR/ACTRESS THREAD). this is in SOOMPI RULES (please read again dear shippers :) )

3. This is shippers' paradise afterall, so everyone free 2 imagine WHAT THEY WANT 4 their couple (although of course should be STILL IN LINE with SOOMPI RULES). SO I'm So dissapointed with every post that BLAME us with our DELULU about uri COUPLE. OUR DELULU LEGAL here as long as we STILL IN LINE with SOOMPI RULES. So any kind of COMMENTS like 'how can shippers think for their own selves', etc is of course one of BLACK LIST POST here. Unless shippers do it in PUBLIC THREAD or SNS. THIS IS SHIPPERS PARADISE whereas the focus on talk (as in soompi rules) ONLY ABOUT THE COUPLE, SHIPPING THE COUPLE. OF COURSE WHAT U READ is about that not else.

4. I think someone already share about how u express ur thought about uri Yoojungie situation, please give ur SUPPORT to Yoojungie 2 their agency link or related to uri Yoojungie 2 support her. BTW, I even make a twitter acc just 2 show how I support her although I don't know this will gonna help her unless this is what I can do.

5. Last, once again I APPRECIATE MUCH all of ur love 2 Yoojungie, but I have 2 say this 2 this thread, to REMIND everyone what the mean of SHIPPERS' PARADISE. please don't take me wrong to say it, I love her too, I even cry for long when I read how UNFAIR the situation now for her. BUT I try not to share more RANTS even SPECULATION or my THOUGHT here bec I REMEMBER this is SHIPPERS PARADISE, the place where every shippers happy rants, discuss, imagine about their OWN COUPLE who they ship.

6. Finally I :heart: u all :wub:

UIE6Sug.png

• Like 23

15 hours ago, BoYooMom said:

another "I Miss You"   sing by Beige, I miss you both too.  

mee too....:tears:.. i miss BoYoo so baddd...

the lyrics though...:dissapointed:... 

Spoiler

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION]

Will the clouds and the moonlight show my heart?
I’m hiding under a faded wall

Even the nameless wild flowers are always together
So why am I shedding tears by myself?

I miss you, I miss you so much, I can’t ever forget you
My tears, my heart is calling you

I love you, I love you so much, I can’t ever let you go
I’m lost behind you
So I’m only crying

The flaps of your clothes fly before my eyes
I go back with only my heart in my arms

I miss you, I miss you so much, I can’t ever forget you
My tears, my heart is calling you