Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Wholeheartedly dedicating this youtube link, to our precious puppies, BG and YJ, sincerely wishing both of you well, from the bottom of our hearts, fighting!!!!

Credit, copyright and trademark to whoever and whomever owns it. 

Updated - Thank you so much to pearl0024, thank you!!!!

Edited by dramaeevee
Previous link is not working
  • Like 24

4 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

I tell ya, the "danger" of video recording, capture every moment and every move :vicx:

Just curious, did he ever walk with his hand on the back... like that in the public?

I only notice it here and... in Moonlight when he was the crown prince :sweatingbullets:

Ahaha...I know BG is such a gentleman all the way through but in this vid seems like he doesnt want to give out his hand that long enough to his co-mc...in BG's mind she can walk anyway by herself without hanging onto me...hehehe...delulu again:sweatingbullets:

@b3ll4dy yes! let's just enjoy the show without worrying too much...:w00t:

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, cici1 said:

WOW.. speechless.. cant believe my eyes.. I trust him, but I've never thought that he can act that way too since he is too kind.. like BG said he can only concentrate in one thing and he can only see one woman.. 

Shoot! Exactly! He's a man who live up to his words...:wub:

6 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

the ending song is "don't worry"  everybody sing together.  Good

Special request?  Haha... Is that the same song sung by Lee Juck?...hmmmnnn...coz if it is...isnt that song an ost from r88 which aired at Tvn?...another hmmmnnnn then...that yoo jung made a special intro at mama?... and my final hmmmmnnnnn...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

okey..im finishied for tonight. 

The conclusion is, BGmy really2 do his job well. He rarely seeing his roundown card unlike his patner means he prepared so well n memorizing all his part...wowwww bravo:wub:.. 100 points for him. N so does for the scipt writers, they makes BGmy as their 'mascot' for sure. They make BGmy acting cute many times, n BGmy played it so well with his voice tones n facial exspression that makes me diying in jealoussy if im his girl. Surely, i must be can't handle it. Glad i'm not..hahhaha:w00t:. Wonder how the ratting will goes, i bet KBS is the winner..

GUD night chingggus

• Like 18

1 hour ago, louise31 said:

Shoot! Exactly! He's a man who live up to his words...:wub:

Special request?  Haha... Is that the same song sung by Lee Juck?...hmmmnnn...coz if it is...isnt that song an ost from r88 which aired at Tvn?...another hmmmnnnn then...that yoo jung made a special intro at mama?... and my final hmmmmnnnnn...:sweatingbullets:

The lyrics to the song "don't worry" really touching......I'm crying now.....:tears:

Especially from 1:25

You suffered so many hardships

You lost what it meant to be new

Let out all the hardships you went through

Let yourself go from the BLAME.....

And the fact that BG sang part of the song personally when introducing the song......means a lot to me :tears:

• Like 17

My random thoughts: 

Hosts for any wards ceremony male and female will wear same colour outfits bcos it was sponsored n plan by the award organiser stylists or staffs.. but..

If an artist came to receive or attend the awards ceremony im sure they wear what their own stylists,personal assistants or even their own decisions on what to wear..... 

***Im glad that in MAMA and AAA BG-YJ appear  in the same theme or matching outfit.....

And i dont bother with BG co MC today...haha....:grin::blush:

1 hour ago, cici1 said:

But HAWT tho.. I dont know I found BG's side profile is so sexy.. 

Ikr?i think he is hot in every angle dear lol....

• Like 14

I just saw this article and I'm getting stress from it... http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/k-netizens-react-negatively-to-kim-yoo-jungs-decision-to-not-attend-any-film-events-in-january ..I'm not that familiar with knetz n what not but is it usually like this? why are they being so mean to YJ anything and everything she does is wrong to them and why do they keep bothering her seriously...does anyone know about this? I just want to cry from frustration with these bullies.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

I just saw this article and I'm getting stress from it... http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/k-netizens-react-negatively-to-kim-yoo-jungs-decision-to-not-attend-any-film-events-in-january ..I'm not that familiar with knetz n what not but is it usually like this? why are they being so mean to YJ anything and everything she does is wrong to them and why do they keep bothering her seriously...does anyone know about this? I just want to cry from frustration with these bullies.

I have stopped reading any news related with YJ. Some media may also play roles in exaggerating the issue for the sake of web traffic. Shame on them! 

I personally think that those crazy netizens are unhappy with their lives, thus they try to drag down someone else to their level. YJ is pretty, smart, adorable, famous,... and is being courted by one of the most eligible bachelors in South Korea (you know...). Those netizens cannot help but being jealous of her. Ha!

• Like 19