Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

15 hours ago, shootingstar007 said:

Get ready.. Hwang Chi Yeol will be the next to perform! 

Aigoo..im more then ready.. But my inet that suddenly drop in speed, idk if some of u can see some MDBC scene. But all i can see just too many clouds pics in the big screans..:astonished:.. I just can see some scene in the water when LY saved Raon n the hand gesture by LY. Unlike Dots with all af the big screans played all dots scenes...N sadly i can't screenshoot anyting in the most precious moments due to inet lagging n buffering so baddd..:tears:..

edit: 

thaks for share @bubblyflo @BoYooMom n @shootingstar007..aigoo.. so the problem is my inet connection..Just hope for any fancam that captured BGmy facial ekspression while his Raone on the big screan..

edit again:

after see @Lê Thúy vid post..so is true, to many clouds pics...Am i to greedy??:sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

HCY Finally!! And it's worth the long wait. :heart:

HCY great voice, the music, the background screen showing CP and Raon together, and my delulu mind that BG watched the performance while thinking of his cute puppy who is not in welll condition at the moment, brought my tears :bawling:.  I really miss them and their interaction together. 

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

Was SH teasing BG by asking him to say his famous line in Gureumi? He seemed reluctant and said it in a hurry. Hmm.. 

I feel like he doesn't want to say it bcoz that line is specially made to utter only to Yoo Jung...waaahhh my deluluness is striking again...did you notice on how he say it?... He face the camera instead of seolhyun... Like @bubblyflo mentioned...

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, joyoflife77 said:

This video?

Wow.  Am so impressed. 

(Apologies if it is a repost as not backread...was so happy to see what he did n just had to share...)

Credit to owner of IG

See? That's why I trust BG with my whole heart... Faithful! Applause for my baby Bogum-ie... Why do I felt so alive tonight?...hehe...:wub: thanks chingu!

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, Lê Thúy said:

May this song express how much fans and BG missed YJ, may her spirit be lighted up sensing our loves for her.

The stage manager is so creative, they raised HCY on a modern lighted lantern mini stage which created the Moonlight mood effect, bravo!

I always enjoy reading this "Light it Up" article on the beautiful lanterns set up throughout Moonlight!

https://mdbcblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/light-it-up/

• Like 17

@BoYooMom he's definitely a man of his words :). Maybe he even doesn't realise he's being guarded, his body just automatically doing what his heart's feeling :w00t:

@louise31 yeaa me too! I'm just enjoying a fun show right now. Of course can't help noticing details and doing comparisons, thinking "oohh, when with Yoo Joungie he's like this, like that.. wow, good job for keeping that mask Bogummy.. oohh, he's so cute.. he's definitely got flirty eyes like @cici1 said, but when he looks at his baby doll, he can't hide his adoration and affection,", that sort of things, hahaha.  I'm a shipper after all.:wub:

HCY JJAANNGG!! :wub:

Anybody can please translate what SH asked BG in the video posted by @dee_230208? I don't know korean, but I think Inheard she said "yoja chingu/ your gf" to BG. And i guess BG answered "my gf? It's here" pointing to the audience?  I don't know, I'm just guessing.:sweatingbullets:

@joyoflife77 huuwwaa PBG shi, you're just too obvious! :w00t: Why were you leaving your partner behind? 

He's so dashing tonight!! I love both of his looks!! 

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, joyoflife77 said:

Wow.  Am so impressed. 

(Apologies if it is a repost as not backread...was so happy to see what he did n just had to share...)

Credit to owner of IG

I tell ya, the "danger" of video recording, capture every moment and every move :vicx:

Just curious, did he ever walk with his hand on the back... like that in the public?

I only notice it here and... in Moonlight when he was the crown prince :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, joyoflife77 said:

This video?

Wow.  Am so impressed. 

Credit to owner of IG

WOW.. speechless.. cant believe my eyes.. I trust him, but I've never thought that he can act that way too since he is too kind.. like BG said he can only concentrate in one thing and he can only see one woman.. 

• Like 23