Rin90

crazy monkey 017crazy monkey 018wishing everyone

wcDn0sk.jpg?1

youjung-2.jpg

http://www.lapalette.co.kr/

Park Bo-geom Tops Yoo Jae-seok as Most-Searched Star Online

2016/12/30

photo801637.jpg

Actor Park Bo-geom, who enjoyed soaring popularity with the TV series "Answer Me 1988" and "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds", was the most-searched entertainer on the Internet this year in Korea, according to big data analysis by SK Telecom.

Park generated 792,560 mentions this year.

http://www.hancinema.net/park-bo-geom-tops-yoo-jae-seok-as-most-searched-star-online-101997.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Adding this:)

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

red carpet is indoor, YooJung is not in  KBS attend list . May she is not sure , so...?

I hope she attend . God please.....

There's an attend list?  Where is this posted? I think we should just assume she's not going.  It's understandable since she needs to rest and was probably advised not to attend.  I want YJ to be there but if she's still not better, it's better to be off the radar for a while and recharge.

• Like 10

On 12/28/2016 at 3:20 PM, sunallyce24 said:

Thanks @torquoiselily.

This is so touching. The music blended beautifully with the fans cheering YooJungie.

Hope that she will stand up and be her bubbly and cheerful self soon.

Thanks! I intended it to be that way. It matches the mood!! And because she needs to know that she has many fans that will cheer on for her no matter what! :) 

As far as KBS awards, It's her choice ultimately if Yoojungie will go or not to KBS and will definitely respect it. But we all needed BoYoo feels and seeing together will be the highlight of our ship! However, I feel YJ deserves to be there on her own credit as well. She worked hard, through many years, and a lot of bumpy roads, she deserve to be seated there along with the best of the best in the industry. It will glorify her career and a much awaited recognition for her acting prowess, but also, for us BoYoo shippers, it would be a profound history to end our 2016 with happy hearts and start 2017 with magnanimous BoYoo feels!! 

• Like 19

Good morning everyone....

I think it save to say that Yoojungie will not attend the awards night to manage our expectation. IF she indeed come, it will be a very nice surprise for us. Dont worry about the boyoo moment, we will still have baeksang award for next year. Hopefully they will be invited and come as couple and it will be even better. This is because Bogummy will be one of the MCs tonight and usually, the MCs will attend the red carpet together. In addition to that, they will not seat together anyway. 

I'm sad for YJ though. She really wants to attend this event but again, her health is the priority. As a bonus for us, we could see BG acceptance speech later on as I believe they will get the best couple award. 

• Like 18

Totally agree that YJ is worthy of getting credit for her hard work. I believe she has put her 110% or even more into where and what she loves doing most. It will be great to see her receive awards and recognition for her years in the industries to show that her hard work really do pay off. It will also be great to see some BoYoo moment with KDY & JY together. Receiving awards, praising and congratulating each other on their achievements. Of course, it still depends on YJ health condition as this comes first.

Even if she doesn't get to go, we know that she has been recognised by her co-workers, MDBC staffs, fans/supporters and most importantly US. So don't feel sad but be happy as she is now widely known throughout internationally :grin: (in the positive sides). And do hope that she will come back next year with a great and better impact just like fireworks. Coming out from a small tube, unknown what is in the tube, then explodes in the dark sky fills with colourful 'aw's and wow's' moments which attracts everyone to stare at.

So here, wishing everyone including BoYoo a happy new year and have a great year ahead. Wishes all to be happy and successful in life, health, study etc. Smile always:) as this is the best medicine to get rid of all unnecessary worries.

happy+new+year+greetings+2017.jpg

*Sorry for the long post.*

• Like 19

MERRY X-MASS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL MY SHIP MATES HERE !!! I KNOW ....EVERYBODY'S BUSY THIS MONTHS AND I'M HAPPY TO BE HERE WITH YOU....I'M JUST A LITTLE BUSY WITH MY BUSINESS....BUT I'LL TRY TO POST SOMETHING FROM TIME TO TIME. TO ALL OF YOU......MAY ALL THE BLESSING OF OUR LORD BE WITH YOU !!!! HUGS AND KISSES TO EVERYONE !!! MWAH!!!!:blush:proxy.jpg?t=HBhpaHR0cDovL3R2Y2FzdDIucGhp

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, yaya_amin said:

Good morning everyone....

I think it save to say that Yoojungie will not attend the awards night to manage our expectation. IF she indeed come, it will be a very nice surprise for us. Dont worry about the boyoo moment, we will still have baeksang award for next year. Hopefully they will be invited and come as couple and it will be even better. This is because Bogummy will be one of the MCs tonight and usually, the MCs will attend the red carpet together. In addition to that, they will not seat together anyway. 

I'm sad for YJ though. She really wants to attend this event but again, her health is the priority. As a bonus for us, we could see BG acceptance speech later on as I believe they will get the best couple award. 

Morning dear

At current situation, it is not about having boyoo moment anymore

Just to have both our puppies to end the year 2016 with excitement and happy moments together. Both are hoping for the best couple award. 

Some more, cannot stand to see another night with bogum's smiling with sad eyes.. 

• Like 13

Good morning chinggu. I woke up today feeling anxious wondering if YJ is feeling much better today (physically and emotionally). SK is of the countries that have best medical expertise especially in traditional herbs.  Hence I believe she would have recovered by now.  I dare not think that she's still in that condition until today. That would be a high risk to her life!  As for the uninvited existence of no-brain-no-heart people, what goes around comes around. God will definitely return all the misery they have caused. Truth will always prevail.  YJ fighting! :heart:

Since today is the award day and all/some of us (secretly) wish she will attend, let's continue the positive vibes today. I believe if we constantly wholeheartedly utter her speedy recovery, God will grant our prayer. Coz to us (and BG) YJ herself is a miracle.

God I miss her so much... :tears:

• Like 22