Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

23 minutes ago, airasara said:

I hear rumour here and there that yj confirm not attending kda tonight. Is it confirmed by sidus? 

Where did you get that info??

Sidus not release any news yet 

But yeah, it's up to her. Her wellbeing is the most important one

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Where did you get that info??

Sidus not release any news yet 

But yeah, it's up to her. Her wellbeing is the most important one

Some twitter account and instagram. But i don't see any official news regarding this. that's why i ask all of you here...

You're right, it's up to her.. I'll support what the decision is, although deep inside my heart i still hope to see her tonight.. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

YJ octopus post has reached over 8300 comments, and one person said don't let BG go to the award show alone.. :sweatingbullets: 

Awwww... it's a simple request but such a heartwarming statement... (I know we have to stay positive always but right now)...I feel like I wanna cry because of this person...:tears:... no matter how busy I am today, I'll make sure I'm gonna watch tonight for BG...:tears:

• Like 19

Wishing all of you an early New Year wishes, chingus! Have a great year of 2017. Do not let the memories of the past be bigger than the vision of your future.

Btw, remember our discussion about BG's phone cover? You can see it clearly here..

Last, but not the least, I do not dare to wish that YJ will appear on tonight's awards ceremony (it will be interesting to hear BG's speech when he accepts the best couple award on her behalf. Please KBS, let them win this award!). I can only pray for her to recover soon. Fighting, YJ! You are braver and stronger than you think.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@shootingstar007 it's old photo I think, based in his hair color and his haircut

Yes, I also think that it is an old photo. But, his phone cover is as recently described by a Malaysian fans: a cartoon sticker of an eunuch (honestly, I think it is not an eunuch since it wears a red robe).

• Like 2

7458d82667.jpg

ctto

I am hoping that uriYJ will surprise us tonight please please please please. Im in a mix emotion right now. YJaaaahh for uriBG please please attend the KDA tonight :dissapointed_relieved:

I really want to end my year 2016 watching them TOGETHER..TOGETHER..TOGETHER this is my first and will be the last shipping couple that i will ship..realizing that being a shipper is so hard :grimace:

YJaaaah please please this my wish and surely BGmie wish also :wub:

• Like 13

Let's watch all BoYoo moments in the special episode. Bogum and Yoojung were so sweet together. Yoojung was everyone's vitamin on set cheering everyone up...:wub: once she was on camera, she was such a talented actress making us laugh and cry! BoYoo fighting!! Hope moonlight wins big tonight! 

:heart:

credit to owner 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

I think many people wait for YooJung attend . now I am crazy to wait .why agency didn't answer anything?BoGum didn't rehersal too.everything is wired .

BG was in the building since very early in the morning (according to BG fans)

• Like 6

2016 is such a roller-coaster and eventful year, in every aspect around the world! 

Today is the last day of 2016 and I certainly want it to finish with a highest note, with good news that will make all of us here rejoice, celebrate and look back with fondness!

So, happy 31 Dec 2016 and let's welcome a better and happier 2017!

i want to see Yoo Jung tonight -  not only to see her receive awards but by getting to see her, I know that she is really well! 

• Like 15

If theres no formal statement that baby yj wont attend... means she more likely will yes ? No news means good news yes ? Haha... i hv gut feeling that she will... not just for bogum but her costars also.. 

=========

Should i edit my post.... ??? pearl004 already post the confirmation.... yiiipppyyyyyyyyy.. thank you @shootingstar007... for the great lovely fab news .... me very very happy

• Like 8