[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Just a roundup of recent activities from these lovely people: 

"Catwalk"--JS goes to Seoul Fashion Week and HJ goes off to explore nature, still finding a cat. :)

catwalk.jpg

And both enjoying all the art galleries and flowers you could ask for: 

art-flowers.jpg

JS is still sporting his long, long hair, I dunno if he is still filming for Witch 2 or not. (But he could take on a saguek next if he keeps going, lol.) HJ looks to have quite an upcoming year, with the drama Happiness filming this spring and Moving in the fall. 

I can never see pink on JS and NOT think of this: 

han-hyo-joo-lee-jong-suk.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just remembering this today in this hot summer. I still have yet to see the like of this pair. Such lovely people. Hope they are well. 

(I don't think this is a re-upload, as it lives on YouTube and this is only a link to the original...but if for some reason it's a problem I can remove it...)

• Like 3

July 2021 - Hyo Joo for 1st Look - cr BH Entertainment,  as per attached link below

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=31811033&memberNo=21724264

giphy.gif
Source credit to hanhyojoouniverse IG - https://www.instagram.com/p/CRMATEptZYC/

with her caption below
Actor Kim Eui Sung (Oh Yeon Joo's appa in "W") commented on Hyojoo's last IG post: "I miss you, daughter!! "
Aw, that’s sooooo cute

Gif made by me 
Kim Eui Sung will always be our beloved Appa! 
How tenderly sweet !  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Awww! 

That makes me think of what he told Allkpop about why he took on that role in W in the first place: 

He was interested in a different role when they offered him the job of Oh Seung Moo. "[The reason I said I'd do it] is because I thought, if I'm Han Hyo Joo's dad, then I'll get to see Han Hyo Joo often."

(https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/actor-kim-eu-sung-reveals-why-he-chose-to-take-on-the-role-of-han-hyo-joos-father-in-w)

Awww. I love how they still have that kind of relationship.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Han-Hyo-Joo-Kim-Eui-Sung.jp

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Happy W Day! Remembering this much-loved pair. This day five years ago, W first aired. 

That time the hospital technology totally outed Jongsuk (when he grabbed Hyo Joo's arm his pulse shot up to 132 bpm). Screenshot-2018-06-13-21-19-16-Enhanced.

That most famous pink back hug photo Jongsuk himself posted on his IG:

2181d2e6e0d6e85173406d718fa474aa2b6ed194

The kissing scene in ep 7 that made HJ run out of the room and JS take off his coat in the middle of filming: 

pk4.jpg

Spoiler

Behind the scenes in the kitchen:

Enhanced-photo-3.jpg

How things were when they wrapped up: 

w-photo160913173507imbcdrama10.jpg

Screenshot-2018-11-20-22-37-11.jpg

For me, still the best chemistry I've ever seen, both on and off screen. Wishing them all the best and the happiest of middles and endings, wherever that takes them and whatever that looks like. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Happy W Day! Remembering this much-loved pair. This day five years ago, W first aired. 

For me, still the best chemistry I've ever seen, both on and off screen. Wishing them all the best and the happiest of middles and endings, wherever that takes them and whatever that looks like. 

Sorry to cut your post, Chingu. 

Yea, so many sweet memories made here!  The best chemistry pair , agree on the both on and off screen.

Repost here as tagged
cr https://twitter.com/YUKI85997391/status/ 1417262856475615250

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I miss them. Still have never seen anyone like them.  And it's been a long time since they had a new project on screen. But! We have SO MUCH to look forward to from this power pair:

House on Wheels (variety show) starting on Sept 13 and running three weeks in a row has Hyo Joo and the cast of Pirates

Happiness (drama with Hyo Joo) is likely to air Nov 5 on TVN

Pirates 2 has to be coming out soon because House on Wheels is promo for that

At some point Witch 2 will come through the pipeline, as well as Decibel, for Jongsuk

I think HJ's next drama Moving as well as JS's new drama Big Mouth both started filming the same week (she will be joining as soon as she's done with Happiness), so we have those to look forward to in 2022 as well. 

While I would love to see them together again, the next best thing is to have every month of the next year filled with their  projects. It's going to be good. :) 

neighborhoodsmile.jpg

(image from Dazed making video)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi..:doggie: whaaa i know i am like ages tooo late..im s silent reader and a fan for a long time but i just cant help it now to out my self and post something here...probably this ia one of those times where in im experiencing episodes of my life wherein i just cant help but to express it...just finished reading stuff about jjc and ofcourse the current issue about ljs and kwoon nara..my jjc heart is bleeding esp.after some research i have done but my jjc blood is still alive and kicking not until there is no confirmation yet..thats the only thing that give me comfort..thankful for this forum..you guys are awesome

Edited by Hopeful fan of jjc
  • Like 1

Eh, that rumor with KN was denied years ago. JS was very quick about that, even threatened legal action. And there's never been any evidence to back it up. Every so often someone gets excited and stirs up the same old rumor all over again, but in reality, they're just actors in the same agency. 

As for JS and HJ, they never have said anything, yes or no, no matter how many people still wonder. All we know is that they behaved like people do when very interested in each other, and that they had the opportunity for great happiness in that direction. Whatever they have done with that opportunity...they have not said. But everyone in this thread loves them and just wants the best for them, whatever they decide that is. They are thoughtful, mature people who even said themselves that they had excellent communication between them. I trust their relationship, whatever kind it is and whatever they want it to be, is in good hands.

• Like 1
  • Love 1