[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

It's nice to see these two a lot more active on IG, now that she has projects coming and he is out of military. They both had a lot of updates today!

First, finally some birthday pictures for HJ:

HJ-bday.jpg

(Pictures from HJ's IG today)

And then everything else today is in black and white:

Some stylish buns: 

JJ-Feb2021.jpg

Spoiler

aluu-minseon-aluu-minseon-16142616609840

(Picture credit aluu_minseon)

Screenshot-2021-02-25-09-49-37-Enhanced.

(Picture is a still from JS's video of him fencing today)

I'm eager to see where this shoot will turn up for HJ:

HJ-3infeb.jpg

(Pictures credit to aluu_minseon)

JS reminding us of his recent black and white Elle photos: 

Spoiler

JS-25-Feb2021post.jpg

(Credit obviously to Elle, but via JS's IG post today)

And this pretty HJ one which I need to put under the cut since there are too many. :)

Spoiler

hanhyojoo222-20210225-4close.jpg

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes! It’s a happy day to see so many updates from them.  I feel like I couldn’t catch up at one point, haha.  
And finally can see HJ photos with cake.  She looks gorgeous! 

And yes they both have this sort of black and white photoshoots. Matched!

• Like 2

I’ve been following this thread from the beginning but never posted. I love these two talented actors so excuse me if my brain becomes a little delusional. I was watching the video of Jongsuk fencing and realised the outline of the person taking the video looked vaguely familiar and also the soft laugh at 1:00m in the video. 

• Like 3

Google trans - The story caught me from the 1st chapter. It is the perfect combination of comedy, romance and suspense. The chemistry between LeeJongSuk and HanHyoJoo is great Smiling face The script, the photography, the production work, the OST… everything is excellent

• Like 1

JS for OK magazine presumably (China); this from his IG story today, and HJ for her movie that releases this weekend in Japan, The Sun Stands Still (aka The Sun Does Not Move), as posted today on her IG.

JJ-Mar4-2021.jpg

More pictures from above:

Spoiler

Mar5-2021-composite.jpg

JS-OK-Mar2021.jpg

Source of the OK! pictures is weibo user Ivy. Standing JS photo is off his IG story today (https://www.instagram.com/jongsuk0206/) and her photos are from her post today at https://www.instagram.com/p/CL_a2jzMYal/)

• Like 2

Hi @Loyal, hi @chococarmela, glad to see you both here. Hope you feel welcome! Loyal, I cannot say who is taking the video in that fencing clip, but both seem to be enthusiastically learning new sports (she was playing tennis for the first time last weekend). 

More pictures from Hyo Joo today, from her Japanese film The Sun Does Not Move, which releases TODAY in Japan. It was supposed to come out last year, but that was when the world went crazy... I hope it does well. Aww, beautiful Hyo Joo. 

hanhyojoo222-16149055739271-noframe.jpg
hanhyojoo222-16149055739270-crop.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

W Cast- LeeJongSuk and HanHyoJoo Genre - fantasy, Rom-Com , Suspense, Thriller
The fairytale of a webtoon hero and a surgeon.   It had my swoon-worthy, funny , confusing, gut-clenching n emotional moments. The chemistry was mind-blowing! A fun watch - by Xi's Orin twitter

• Like 2