[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

The recent report said that JS purchased a property in Nine one Hannam (for his home?), which is located across the Hannam The Hill.  Is HJ residing in Hannam The Hill? Does it mean they are living close to each other?

On the other hand, I have to admit that I'm a bit sad to learn that JS sold 89 Mansion, the cafe where it left the footprints of their affection (at least I thought so).  

Regardless of their current status, I wish they would have a happy ending in their life.  And I feel that HJ has already had positive influence on JS's life, he has tried many new things after W (correct me if I'm wrong): making a poem book, drawing for a charity, learning to play piano, taking on new acting role/genre like VIP and now action film? that is different from his usual romantic role.  All these remind me of HJ who loves poems, good at drawing and musical instruments and wants to do action and be an actress who can take on variety of roles.

Yet, I can't help but eager to hear dating news or even marriage announcement especially from HJ as I kinda recall she said in the past interview that she wants to get married around 33 or 34, and doesn't want to miss out the part of life being a woman (meaning getting married and having kids).  So, as much as I enjoy her films, I'm really praying for her to have a man who cares for her and commits to her and build a family with her soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nine One is RIGHT across the street from The Hill. Every article about Nine One mentions that, so I looked it up, and literally, you exit The Hill and you are staring at Nine One. 

I usually associate the poems with JS but now HJ keeps doing poetry readings. (The whole Kakao Healing Sounds project was not just something she was in, apparently it was her brain child to begin with.) Hm, and yes on the action parallels. 

I enjoyed his Q&A with Esquire out today (answer fan questions); a lot of his way of thinking is similar to hers, in my opinion. Just kind of the way they look at life--they both feel shy, they want to do a good job with acting but they also want to be a decent human being at the same time, they like to be loved and do nice things for the people they love. (Well. I guess everyone does! But something in the way they have this conscious in their minds in interviews makes me think that the way they see the world meshes very easily with the way the other person sees the world.) Oh, and I guess he took up fencing? Heh...that's sometimes listed as one of her skills. Which I would guess she's gotten to use lately in her recent filming experience....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wow, didn't know the buildings are that close.  Thanks for looking it up! @frozentundra

And thanks for sharing the interview video.  I enjoy watching it too, I'm sure JS fans are very excited and happy to see that.  He mentioned in the interview that he tends to admire those people who are bright and get along with others well.  To me HJ is a bright person with great people skills.  May I have a delulu mind here that JS is admiring HJ too then?:D

You bring up an interesting note that HJ has fencing skill too… one more similarity in them..like it

• Like 2

@sweetsummer JS speaking in their Dazed interview: "Before this collaboration, my impression of Han Hyojoo as an actress is that she has a quiet and static image which gives you a sense of melancholy for some reason. But after I met her in real life, she is actually a person bursting with a bright aura, so I was very surprised. I hope she can portray this image more in her future projects."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

IMG-20210201-083831-749.jpg

Hyo Joo's story today. On Christmas (December 25) she posted a recording of herself reading a poem by a Japanese poet (translated into Korean). It was part of a series of poem recitations by different Korean actors that were made into videos and posted on a channel on YouTube. If you watched to the end, they included the text of a poem HJ wrote at the end of the video that was on the same theme as the one she read. Today she posted a handwritten version of that poem. I really liked it. It reminds me other times when she has talked about life in which she acknowledges the difficult and painful parts, but chooses the good parts. The difficult parts make the good parts sweeter, I guess. A wise person, our Hyo Joo. Anyway, here is the text and my translation of it: 

산다는 것
지금 살아 있다는 것
올해의 첫 눈사람을 바라보는 것
그럼에도 봄의 새싹을 마주하는 것
너로 인해 상처 입는 것
그런 너를 용서하는 것
문득 비집고 들어오는
외로움을 느끼는 것
아무리 괴로워도 웃을 일은 있다는 것
-
지금 사라 있다는 것
숨이 내 몸안으로 들어왔다 나가는 것을 

알아자리는 것
미움받을 용기를 가지고 사랑하는 것
손을 내밀고 손을 잡는 것
뜨겁게안기는것
안아 주는 것
-
--한효주
-
-
Living
Being alive right now
Gazing at this year’s first snowman
And yet facing the shoots of spring
Being hurt by you
And then forgiving you like that
Being enveloped by a sudden
Feeling of loneliness
Something to laugh about, no matter how painful it is
-
Being alive right now
My breath coming into my body, going out
Being aware
Having the courage to love even if receiving hate
Reaching out and holding hands
Passionately embracing
Giving a hug
-
By Han Hyo Joo

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sweetsummer said:

I can't help thinking of JongJoo by seeing this update. :please:

Do you think what I think?

Yes, I totally think what you think. :wub:

Awwww. He really loves this sign, he stuck it in the truck and on tumblers and coasters and mugs, too. I wondered what happened to it when the cafe was sold. It was like the heart of the cafe. I'm so glad to see it still alive in a new location. And he seems pretty proud to have it there. :)

• Like 3