[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Very well said

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

Eh, that rumor with KN was denied years ago. JS was very quick about that, even threatened legal action. And there's never been any evidence to back it up. Every so often someone gets excited and stirs up the same old rumor all over again, but in reality, they're just actors in the same agency. 

As for JS and HJ, they never have said anything, yes or no, no matter how many people still wonder. All we know is that they behaved like people do when very interested in each other, and that they had the opportunity for great happiness in that direction. Whatever they have done with that opportunity...they have not said. But everyone in this thread loves them and just wants the best for them, whatever they decide that is. They are thoughtful, mature people who even said themselves that they had excellent communication between them. I trust their relationship, whatever kind it is and whatever they want it to be, is in good hands.

Thank you so much for that wonderful thoughts..that felt good really..now more than ever im glad i came out of my hiding place i feel much more better..before i kept everything to myself esp those last few months where the topic was so hot..as a jjc fan my heart was bleeding so hard..it really hurts..funny how much i was affected by it..very much affected that i literally scanned all corners of the internet just to get some answers..and that is where i stumbled with kwon nara's ig post about the food trucks she has received from aman and 89mansion when it was still up..there was a particular picture there wherein  below her picture there was a badge saying i love u..and her ig post 2 days after ljs's bday..they have the same backdrop..the mountain and the sunset..seems like it was taken in the same place...that was why im here coz i might go gaga if i will just keep these bothering feeling inside me..this forum is really like a haven for me..im reading post here and i suddenly feel elated thank you guys esp. @frozentundra by the way the youtuber who broadcast that ljs gave nara a ferrari is in the costudy of the police and he closed his yt channel..what a reliable reporter..tsk

And one more thing..im sorry guys for my long post please bear with me..i have kept everything for soo long its just now that i feel liberated..i just read ljs's q and a where in he is giving love advices..there was a question there something like what will you choose some1 you love or some1 who loves you..and he chose some1 who loves him since he experienced so much love from his fans..it got me thinking ljs is a kind of person who loves some1 who is caring...and that is definitely hhj's character she is loving and caring i remember she was even tagged as nations daughter in law before am i right?..even her guesting in 2 days and 1 night she has shown what s nice and warm person she is..i feel like thier personalities jive...perfectly fit for each other..

Hello dear @Hopeful fan of jjc nice to have you here as a fan of jj even after 5 years. It's actually been more than 5 years of JJ and their drama still this forum is active and people are talking about them. Which means how much they loved by their fans.. Forget about shippers even for common people believe that they are one of most beautiful couple ever exist in Korean dramas and still belives that they are an item which means you can understand how much impact they had shown on us, and especially they never denied till now and straight away denied rumours with others infact they even said to take strict actions against those who spread false rumours. 

Especially for JS, its his own agency and he didn't even take an hour to respond those rumours. As for Aman sending support to KN, yes they have send since she is only active artist in his agency.. It matters with his agency's reputation too as for sunset post I don't think it's a big deal and I think every celeb likes to post with a sunset and I heard during that time they used to have that red sky kind of sunset...also let me mention that lot of other Korean actors also posted with sunset.. Since KN, JS both from same agency you may feel so. 

And we never have any reliable source about JS and KN(note: strict denial). That youtuber who was already in police custody? Even if he wasn't in jail, I still can say that wtever he was doing just for money or attention. He targets biggies and grab attention so that his channel gets paid more. 

Lastly one thing I may not know wt actually happening but I can say that I have never two actors like that still now. JJ hits different and they are  experienced enough to draw a line between professional life and personal life. But only W time I saw them being themselves without any expectations. And here all the fans love them not only as a couple but also as an individual and will always support them no matter how they end up... :wub:

once again soo happy to have you here..lets celebrate our JJ moments together...:elated:I'm concluding by attaching few laughs and smiles of them... :smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CURmG-uprCz/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CURmbrwpHS_/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bandi rekha said:

Hello dear @Hopeful fan of jjc nice to have you here as a fan of jj even after 5 years. It's actually been more than 5 years of JJ and their drama still this forum is active and people are talking about them. Which means how much they loved by their fans.. Forget about shippers even for common people believe that they are one of most beautiful couple ever exist in Korean dramas and still belives that they are an item which means you can understand how much impact they had shown on us, and especially they never denied till now and straight away denied rumours with others infact they even said to take strict actions against those who spread false rumours. 

Especially for JS, its his own agency and he didn't even take an hour to respond those rumours. As for Aman sending support to KN, yes they have send since she is only active artist in his agency.. It matters with his agency's reputation too as for sunset post I don't think it's a big deal and I think every celeb likes to post with a sunset and I heard during that time they used to have that red sky kind of sunset...also let me mention that lot of other Korean actors also posted with sunset.. Since KN, JS both from same agency you may feel so. 

And we never have any reliable source about JS and KN(note: strict denial). That youtuber who was already in police custody? Even if he wasn't in jail, I still can say that wtever he was doing just for money or attention. He targets biggies and grab attention so that his channel gets paid more. 

Lastly one thing I may not know wt actually happening but I can say that I have never two actors like that still now. JJ hits different and they are  experienced enough to draw a line between professional life and personal life. But only W time I saw them being themselves without any expectations. And here all the fans love them not only as a couple but also as an individual and will always support them no matter how they end up... :wub:

once again soo happy to have you here..lets celebrate our JJ moments together...:elated:I'm concluding by attaching few laughs and smiles of them... :smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CURmG-uprCz/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CURmbrwpHS_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thank you dear for the very nice insight...ohhh why does it feel so wonderful in this forum?and yes i totally agree with you both ljs and hhj are wonderful people that is the ultimate reason i am drawn to them.. they are like haven in the midst of this depressing pandemic we are going through..eveytime i think of them i somehow feel elated..thank you for all the insights you just dont know how much it brought joy to me

Omg i love the vid dear @bandi rekha thanks alot..its so hilarious i was laughing all the time even if did not understand anything..hehehe.can some1 translate please..just the gist why they are laughing...thank you

Edited by Hopeful fan of jjc
  • Like 1

I have the rough translation of what they were talking but they were laughing normally during that scene. It isn't like something funny happened or someone cracked a joke.. It's just that they couldn't able to control the laugh while filming taht scene. Ok, let me share you what they are talking amidst laughs

JS: Haha, really
HJ: I can not remember , Do not hit me (pretends to slap her) 
JS: Until you find the tablet before (dialogue) and then laughs
JS : Really is true
HJ : There are ghosts here (laughing) 
HJ : There is a ghost 

After take a moment
JS : HanHyoJoo fighting
JS : Let's be it again
HJ : Can be really a big thing

Starts and laughs again
HJ : Take a break again
HJ : A moment rest , Come on again
HJ : once again

If you have time dear, please go through this forum from the start... I'm sure you will know many more beautiful things about JJ. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gosh, from Nov 5 (airing of Happiness) all the way through next year, we are going to have nonstop projects from these two. I'm excited! 

1. Happiness, starts Nov 5 (HJ drama)

2. The Sun Does Not Move (Japanese film with HJ)  airs in Korea Nov 10 I think

3. Pirates 2, released for Lunar New Year 2022 (Seollal starts Feb 1 in Korea)

4. Big Mouse (JS drama) should air first half of 2022

5. Decibel (JS film) coming I think in second half of 2022

6. Moving (HJ drama) second half of 2022

7. Somewhere in there is still Witch 2, for which there is no set date yet

It's like dessert every day. :) Jongjoo fighting! 

JJ-vaneyck-WM.jpg

(Apologies to Jan van Eyck. :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnolfini_Portrait)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, everyone!

It's been so long since I last logged onto the forum. Has everyone been watching Happiness? I have been enjoying the drama. I'm so glad HHJ has took on this project because it appears to be very well made. It just surprises me that five years have gone by since I was first introduced to HHJ and LJS on W. Even though they haven't had any joint activities since then, I'm glad that I get to enjoy their individual projects. I hope we never stop supporting them both as a pair and as individuals.

I hope everyone is keeping safe.

• Like 1

Hi @bitcxh! Happiness is awesome! It's a GREAT project to come back with for HJ. So well written, and something that leaves you a lot to think about it. (It's not *really* about zombies, that's just the backdrop, like she said. It's about people.) I remember in the Dazed interview after W, JS said he really wanted to see her in something that used more of her bright side, and this definitely does. Plus you can see the results of all the work she's poured into stunt training. And every so often there is something in it that reminds me of W (stabbing the guy in the chest at the beginning, or the fact that she's finally learned where the bullets go, lol). It's so fun  watching behind the scenes shots and seeing how the cast gets along well, like a big family. At the same time...seeing that makes me realize how very different and unusual the situation behind the scenes was in W. There is a reason that to this day, people still think about them, and they still get mentioned in articles. 

I follow a couple of Park Hyung Sik/Park Bo Young shippers online and like their attitude very much: they happily support all their pair's projects and are warm to fans of other costars, but at the same time, they love and miss seeing their couple together. I likewise feel fortunate to have multiple projects to look forward to this year from JS and HJ, love them a lot, and wish the greatest happiness for them in both the professional and personal ways they want most. Jongjoo, please be happy and healthy always. 

JJ-together4.jpg

• Love 1