[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, syzygy17 said:

I know there are parts of the puzzle which  we can't piece together, and surely there would have been a good reason for moving agencies but oddly enough,  If I were LJS I would have stayed with YG.  If you have an agency that handles groups like Bing Bang, Epik High, singers like Psy, actors like Gang Dong Won,  most likely everything has been set up well and organised otherwise the agency would not have reached the level where they are now.  The main advantage of a big agency is that they have the manpower and the financing to carry out projects and provide ample support to their artists.

Echoing others I'm sure LJS carefully calculate and consider a lot of things before he decide to move out from YG. This is my pure opinion, I feel YG more into K-Pop rather than their actor/actress especially because like Big Bang contribute 50% of YG profit for so long. I'm not saying they neglected their actor/actress but I can see it would be hard to accommodate all of them equally.  

• Like 10

True, YG being one of the big boys will have more advantage in many areas.  Well, my view above on the dating bit, @syzygy17 may or may not a big push factor for JS to leave.   It is of course a huge step for one to move from one big famous organisation to a relatively smaller one.  For one person to leave his / her organisation, the vertical relationship or partnership with that entity possibly weighs importantly on the person.   What does he/ she wants ultimately.     I did that last July from big to small - took me a year to think and think before moving due to the benefits and opportunities that I might lose - no regrets anyway - in a better place presently.    I agree with @egluvsnupi on the focus. That might contribute to JS's decision to leave.

As you said, it's too early to tell.  Well, he can always move again if the new agency is not to his favour.    One is free to make a choice, however you are not free from the consequences of that choice - but you can move on.   Pray things go well for him and whatever he wishes to do in life.  Being in the entertainment industry can be really harsh, one can't afford a scandal especially at his level.

Saw JS cleaning his cafe yesterday - being one of the bosses, he is really so down to earth.  Wish I could engage him just for an hour.
And where is HJ - missing her so bad

Fighting JJ - continue to keep warm :heart:

• Like 10

Aw, that's beautiful artwork!

I am missing both of them. (Hyo Joo, where are you? Chal chineo? Are you okay?) I'm currently watching Jong Suk's High Kick 3 from quite a number of years ago. Weird, he has actual living, nice parents in it. I don't know how old he really was (a lot older than his character, I am sure), but he sure accurately plays a 17YO. Aw, he's so cute in it. The famous "buing buing" aegyo is from that one (ep 15 if you're curious and just want to watch that one). Every time something doesn't go his way, I just want to say, cheer up! Good things are coming to you in the future. I mean, you're going to grow up to be Kang Chul! And all your not-cool days as a slouching teenager will be forgotten. Lol. 

You'll even get the girl.

• Like 8

[2018.03.28] OSEN news report  Lee Jong Suk opened the first script reading at yesterday (27th). And will be filming at the end of April.

Lee Jong Suk, Shin Hye Sun and Lee Ji Hoon participated in the drama series "사의 친미(The song of death)" of the SBS 2 episodes , 'The song of death' was produced by the soprano Yoon Sim Duk in 1926 and the Korean popular song, which was made into the same title as Rose in 1991. This drama is going to reexamine Kim Woo Jin's work world, which has not been known yet, along with the tragic love of playwright Kim Woo Jin and soprano Yoon Sim Duk.

Lee Jong Suk is expected to show Kim Woo Jin, a genius playwright of the Joseon Dynasty, and Shin Hye Sun, the sole comrade and lover of Kim Woo Jin's life. Lee Ji Hoon plays the composer Hong Na mi. In addition to these, Lee Sang Yeob plays the role of the fiance of Yoon Sim Duk and plays with Shin Hye Sun.

Lee Jong Suk decided to appear in the role of No Guarantee on the grounds that Park Soo Jin PD, who played a part in "While you were sleeping," made a hot topic. Lee Sang Yeob will also show a special appearance for Park Soo Jin PD.

The "Pantomy of the Company", which has finished reading the script, will be filming at the end of April.

cr. Owner

• Like 6

6 hours ago, marinated_lemon said:

Hi @frozentundra

Thanks for sharing the pictures! The last picture looks very refreshing. It has been such a long time since the last time we saw this couple. But I cant help but wondering...she looks different in this picture. Is it make up, or did she go through certain facial fix?

With very small changes to hairstyle, she can look like completely different people; it's a really unnerving ability she has. I think she gained a little weight after W, too--they really did not eat or sleep much during filming that drama, and they got quite thin by the end. Additionally, she was nervous out of her mind at this event. It was only towards the end, where the awards were handed out (presumably in the way she had hoped) that she relaxed and was more like her usual self. But no, no facial fix there. Just nerves and a different style is all.

• Like 7

That interview was one of many where she was asked about him and the subject of him being younger came up, and she said that actually he was quite mature and she didn't feel like he was younger than her. "Some guys are young, but they're manlier than you'd think..." etc. 

Besides the fact that he also mentioned August 2016, and of course all of the things that happened in that time period, it also makes me think of this:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

HHJ is in a good mood and has been posting away :wub: so glad to see her in my timeline! Wonder where she could be at this time?

Edit: i just noticed that JS has posted too! Just about the same time as she did! OMG are they together now? Haha my shipper heart!

• Like 7

HJ's post literally two minutes later: 

Aren't these Bali pictures right around W era, too? I want to say just after she finished filming or something... (ETA: They were published in November 2016.)

(Also, isn't it like 3 am in Korea right now or something??)

• Like 11

what are they doing @2:30 am? :w00t:  and her 2nd posts is same time with Jongsukssi :blink: 

is that a clue they're going to announce their relationship soon!? ^_^ 

PS: oops she deleted her obvious post :P but luckily we have @rcnwann  to the rescue! :D thanks Chingu 4 captured the best part!

Throwback Grazia Magazine Nov Issue 2016 @Bali ❤️

*All credit to Owner

• Like 8