[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I've been hoping for them to be overlooked on April Fool's. People make up stuff out of whole cloth and pure delusion enough as it is... (That said...how I wish the second one was actually true! *sniff*)

If the second one would be real, I'd be very happy as well:D

• Like 3

Cafe 89Mansion IG updates:

It is springtime when the warm weather continues.
From tomorrow, you can see the new foods and drinks that I introduced earlier.

In addition to this, we prepared various things in spring.
Mug, iPhone case, tumbler, bottle.
One of them was springing without fail.
No lie, everybody!
You really can buy everything from tomorrow 
※ The case is only available for IPhone 7 & 8 and X model

• Like 6

cr Owner

love Hyo Joo ssi’s post. 

“Do you want to travel with me Yo?

Where should we go yo? Hahahaha

I am fine with anywhere! Hahahaha

Do you want to go Holiday with me 

Spend a happy time dancing  and have a happy time person! :lol:

This is a throw back to 2016. She was looking for a dancing partner to go on a happy holiday with her! Jong Suk ssi fits her description!:love: 

• Like 5

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/02/lee-jong-suk-sets-management-company-ynk-entertainment/

From the above Soompi article is this:

Following his departure from YG Entertainment, Lee Jong Suk is having his own management agency partner with YNK Entertainment!

The agency released an official statement to announce that they signed a management contract with Lee Jong Suk. “Together with A-man, the management agency that Lee Jong Suk recently set up, we will be responsible for the actor’s domestic activities,” said YNK.

The CEO of YNK Entertainment commented, “He’s already at his best place as an actor, but Lee Jong Suk still has infinite potential when it comes to acting. Because he is an actor who has made leaps and bounds, we will work to create a new vision with him.”

So...what does that mean, exactly? He's running a company from which you can hire a manager? I can't imagine him BEING someone's personal manager if he is also being a full time actor and also running a cafe? From what we've seen, HJ's manager is fairly active in what he does for her, I think it's a full time job. So...is JS just setting up a company to hire a manager from, then? Someone help me understand this. (Also: does/did he have a manager himself? We always hear about Mr. Oh and before that, Mr. Choi as being HJ's managers, but I don't remember one ever being discussed for JS.) Or...maybe it just means he'll be his own manager??

At any rate, this gives him quite a bit of autonomy, it looks like...

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

So...what does that mean, exactly? He's running a company from which you can hire a manager? I can't imagine him BEING someone's personal manager if he is also being a full time actor and also running a cafe? From what we've seen, HJ's manager is fairly active in what he does for her, I think it's a full time job. So...is JS just setting up a company to hire a manager from, then? Someone help me understand this. (Also: does/did he have a manager himself? We always hear about Mr. Oh and before that, Mr. Choi as being HJ's managers, but I don't remember one ever being discussed for JS.) Or...maybe it just means he'll be his own manager??

At any rate, this gives him quite a bit of autonomy, it looks like...

@frozentundra as far as I know a top actress or actor allow to bring their own manager and staffs along when they move to different agency. I think he following Bae Young Joon with KeyEast or Lee Byung Hun with his BHEnt step to start to build his own agency. So he expand his business from clothing, cafe and now an agency :).

• Like 6

today Hyo updates a lot of throwback photos @her IG around 2:50am :o and her posting like 'drama W'  with so many twisted :sweatingbullets:

some of magazine photos that she posted is from Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, InStyle, and W :lol: 

her last posts is a photo she wore white dress and holding a bunch of white flowers with the caption: GN and have same emoji with 89Mansion latest update :wub:

PS: why she sleep late only to posted those photos? :blink: isn't she need to sleep? can she end her mysteries with a proper annoucement or something...? :wink:

• Like 10

Wow, @shishi101, you have sharp eyes! Yes, it is the same little yellow bouquet emoji. :) 

Maybe, now that filming is done and she can change her look, she's trying to decide what she wants to do? Maybe she is showing every look in her stash? (In that case, it might be hard for her to go out disguised...maybe she shouldn't give away ALL her secrets, lol.) Maybe she wants to show every photoshoot she's ever been in? (In which case she's still missing one... :unsure:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4