[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Cafe 89mansion ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It has already changed two seasons since it was officially opened.
Thanks to your love, I was so happy and busy.
I am just grateful to you for your generous understanding of the service that is still a little uncomfortable.
In the middle of March, the first spring to greet you with the increasingly warm weather is so exciting. So on Monday, we are going to have a total cleanup of the store on Monday, and a refit time to provide better service.
During our stay we will sweep and polish to provide the best service in a more pleasant space, and we will all come back with our heads in mind.

sincerely thank you for your kind heart and sincerity.

cr. Uploader

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2018 at 12:58 AM, missyouso said:

The cafe where JS hang out with two of his friends was in the University building, I guess?

I wonder too what JS did at his University. As YG ever said that JS delayed his MS because his movie and drama promotion, also because JS will take his Master degree. Is he really came there to began study his Master program? Or just another business? Aish, I confuse.

But if he really began study, so this mean he will take two or three years to finish his Master ( I don't know how long it is for exactly ).

Does he will delay his MS for that long? Hmm..double confuse.

I thought he took short drama because he will enlist after that, maybe around the end of this year, but well, we will never know, actually.

@missyouso  Possibly just getting further info about the course - an open day for the next school year's students.  There's no chance that he'll do a Masters in between his busy schedule.  It's just not possible mentally considering the rigours and the amount of work that has to be put into a postgraduate course.  There are countries that have them for a year - but again,  very thorough with plenty of research, essays, etc to submit.  Others have them for 2 years.  Unless LJS would do it part time, which I am not sure if Korea does that kind of arrangement.

With his military training also being planned soon,  I doubt if this could be postponed any further.  He already postponed it once.

Far too many balls in the air.

• Like 1

I don't want to go say this on her IG because you know, that girl has a very public career for someone who is introverted and claims to be shy, and I don't want to burden her at all. But I kinda miss her, you know? I miss seeing happy, relaxed Hyo Joo. (Or any version of her at this point...) She's on screen for only a short time in GS, and she seemed rather muted and distant in the promo for it. I'm trying to think of the last time I saw her smiling and relaxed outside of a still picture. The weekend in Busan when she met up with her old W staff? She was certainly laughing and bouncing off the walls and teasing people then. When she was posting like crazy while shooting that cf at Jejudo, and playing with her staff? It's been a while. I do remember her saying that after finishing a project, she often travels while trying to get out of character. Whether she's traveling or at home, I imagine she still is doing what she can to shed her character of 7 months and to get the inside of her own head back. As an introvert myself, I know you can put on the hat of an extrovert to do the things you need to do, but sooner or later, it catches up to you, and you've got to spend some alone time to recharge. 

Or maybe she's out going to movies, plays, and the circus. I don't know. I hope it is filling and relaxing, whatever it is. She worked hard!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Js for su:m37 :D 

for dragon nest M 

the game looks interesting . Is it only for korea ??

js spotted at the cafe in his university today 

Inrang shooting is done finally :D 

• Like 5

Well, if they only really just finished Inrang, then that's probably why she has disappeared, right? I  hope this means that sometime in the future we see her again. 

And you know, if they are ever going to release this movie, they HAVE to stop filming and start editing. I have a feeling that will be quite an involved process. Looking forward to the results!

Man, Lee Na Young could be HJ's sister...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Inrang wrap-up @Mun San station

We celebrate the filming as if it were done without any accidents from director Inrang, actors and actresses, and no accidents from all staff members. I don't doubt that your efforts will be highly rewarded this summer, so everyone has worked hard!

Congrats and thanks God they wrap-up safely :) 

PS: heard Inrang will release this year and the date will be announce soon!

Inrang banner yesterday wrap up party translation by eunchae_withhyo
==> All staff and actors thank you so much for your efforts
"Please Don't ask us, about when will Inrang end?,its finally ended"
2017.08.16 ~ 2018.03.23
CRANK UP
*All credit to Owner

• Like 5

HJ looks very professional in that all-cast picture. What an intense filming schedule! I hope she gets a lot of rest (and then comes back in something good. I'm hoping for a drama because selfishly, we get to see more of her. But I'm sure she'll find something good, whatever it is.)

That post from bh boss--it's eerie how much she just naturally looks like that drawing! Here we thought she was from the real world...nope, she's a "woman ripped from a manhwa" as well. :)

• Like 5

@shishi101 Hyo Joo really stands out in red! Jong Suk ssi has been wearing lots of red lately too. May be Jong Suk ssi was supporting the little red riding hood - Lee Yon Hee(Hyo Joo’s Inrang Role)?

Hope Hyo Joo will come out of her character quickly n happily too. It was good to hear from the BH boss that she farewell her character in Inrang. Well it was such a long time for her. Fighting Hyo Joo!!

• Like 4