[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Love his stares to her, her arms around are so comfortable 

6c9c6c4904916b44e3528e9c7663f780.jpg

Cr: owner 

daebak for this fan video :

Cr: owner

watching their BTS is like enjoying a romantic drama, can’t wait for the next episode.

and I really like this W OST:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@mariecurie I especially love that tribute video. Of course people will always compliment their costars, it's part of being polite and promoting your project together. But both of them had so MANY things to say, and in such great detail, and over such a long period of time. It went way beyond merely saying their costar was beautiful/good-looking. They really noticed the details about each other. I especially like what she said, about how their personalities were similar, and so it was very easy for them to share all kinds of thoughts and feelings. Not trying to be too Kang Chul about it, but in a sense, anyone can be beautiful (or at least, anyone who works in Hallyu)--but it's not every day that you connect with someone on a deeper level like that. Hope they are still going strong. Hope all the best things come to them, and that if they still want this, they can get through any challenge they might face.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, frozentundra said:

You mean the aired version? Or the bts? (Even just the aired version is :wub:.)

Both are... :wub: but the BTS!!!! Ugggghh :wub: The back hug photo in LJS' IG already reached 1.3million likes. Like whoa!! 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, anin05 said:

Both are... :wub: but the BTS!!!! Ugggghh :wub: The back hug photo in LJS' IG already reached 1.3million likes. Like whoa!! 

Yes, that was his first post to top 1 million likes. That was back when he only had 4-5 million followers, too. Every so often I check out the comments there. I'm always so interested to see people's reactions. Either they know perfectly well who she is, and beg for them to date in real life (or better yet, get married already), OR they don't know who she is, and automatically assume she's his real life girlfriend. 

• Like 6

Inevitably, they are involved in the same types of projects. Most recently, an article on Naver today, saying that JS donated 100 million won to Good Neighbors, a charity that helps provide housing and tuition for children in domestic crisis. This money came from proceeds from his bazaar last month, money from his 2016 "W Project No. 1" (the Hugs and Kisses clothing was part of that), and personal donation.

Hyo Joo, along with other friends from BH, also sent a food truck today to Lee Ji Ah, who is filming My Ahjussi. 

• Like 7

It's nice to see that JS is alive, lol. 

Btw is anyone else having problems with the soompi forums? I was completely locked out from viewing anything in the forums, and even now I can only access it halfway. Tried earlier and was not able to send this. I don't want to be locked out.

ETA: Yay, it's working now! I'm glad. :)

What I wanted to say was that I was glad to see JS back to black hair. I think he definitely looks more mature in his natural color. And lol, @shishi101, yes, he looked like a doctor in that coat. And even if he's not updating his IG at the moment, it's just nice to have these occasional appearances. I  hope his other half is enjoying her time off.

• Like 7

More info from Jong Suk's appearance yesterday at the sum37 thing. 1. He starts filming Hymn of Death on the 16th. 2. He is considering a zombie role (but hasn't decided anything about that one yet). Zombies, hm...I think that would really depend on the script... I hope if he does end up doing another project before his military service, he can leave us with a good one. 

• Like 9

On 4/14/2018 at 3:15 PM, anin05 said:

Btw are there any news of when LJS will be enlisting for the military?

There has been no official word on when whatsoever from him, regardless of fan comments online. One reason for his asking for an extension was to finish his master's degree. Haven't heard anything about that, either. However, the clock is always ticking, closer and closer to the cutoff age, so at some point it has to happen, right? 

8 hours ago, cheeringcharm said:

I wasn't actually shipping these two until I saw the bts videos, and this one in particular is my favorite.

I have never shipped anyone before because I have a strongly developed sense of the division between onscreen fiction and offscreen reality. They're CHARACTERS, that's all. But when you watch the bts and also their interviews...uh...that unscripted stuff, their real life mindreading, the fact that they are SO comfortable and happy together...that's a whole other level. Their deep level of communication and understanding, the over the top staring and hair-stroking, all of the physical connection totally and completely unrelated to anything scripted... Even if you remove every single kissing scene from the drama, the chemistry is STILL on overload. So yeah, I'm sold. :) 

BTW you know what they are saying in that scene, right? She says, you shouldn't pay attention to other people, you are mine. And he says, all right. Noona, you are my woman! and hugs her. 

• Like 12

So, it looks like JS has an offer for a new drama: 

And see Naver article here: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003243065

They have been offered the roles but have not yet confirmed. They were in High Kick 3 in 2011. Other things the article says are that it will be on Netflix (argh, they take too long to sub and aren't available through normal channels like Viki), and that it will be 100% pre-produced. I wonder how long he has before military service? Can he do it? (I'm just thinking that preproduced PLUS promo time after it is done = a lot of time.) Well, maybe he isn't going until next year, who knows.

• Like 7