[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Seems like HJ deleted her latest post (good thing we have lots of active chingus here!) Maybe she's starting to realize that fans will always easily get the idea of maybe, what they are trying to say? Or maybe she realized that most of the comments were not for her but for JS. Haha kidding! According to our chingu rcnwann: once is chance, twice is coincidence, and third time is a pattern of love. How many times did these happened by the way? :wub::wub::wub:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he already started shooting his former drama at August 2017? Why still mention about August 2016? Maybe 2016 is really his year.. Aigooo, can't blame you, Sukkie! :) 

Fighting, Jongjoo! Keep em games coming! :D

(credits to our chingu rcnwann) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

He has millions of new fans since W, yet even so,  the comments on his sakura picture STILL manage to bring up HJ quite a number of times... Today they may as well read each other's IGs--there are enough messages to the other one in each comment trail. They're doing this on purpose, right? Cause a LOT of people noticed this time, just saying...

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

GN is Good Night??? Flower???  Its so exhilarating to see their ig updates. So she deleted her because it was obvious at that hour, she is saying good night to someone who sent her a tree of flowers???:love:

Jong Suk’s ig update is true to his poems. Flower blossoming in his heart!! 132 heart rate last night???:lol::love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

So yesterday Hyo IG updated has same caption with cafe.89Mansion :) 

its about "Cherry blossom" ❤️ same emoji lol :D

Color and taste.
It's as fascinating as spring.
The blend of carefully selected sweet berry resembles a gentle spring.
You can also enjoy milk tea with ice tea as well as good-balanced beverage that you can drink comfortably.
I will come to you on April 2 with the scent of cherry blossoms.
I hope you enjoy the beautiful spring at 89MANSION

• Like 6

KIM Jee-woon’s Sci-fi Action Drama INRANG Completes 8 Months of Filming

GANG Dong-won, HAN Hyo-joo and JUNG Woo-sung Headline JINROH Remake

lCEsqviTXBwPbHCmwSbg.jpg

KIM Jee-woon’s highly anticipated Inrang (working title), a remake of the Japanese animation Jinroh: The Wolf Brigade, completed almost eight months of production on March 23. The project is headlined by GANG Dong-wonHAN Hyo-joo andJUNG Woo-sung.

Set in the near future, the film takes place in a world where the governments of South and North Korea are on the cusp of reunification, following seven years of preparation. When demonstrations opposing the unification turn more violent, a special police force is formed to combat them. 

The film’s unusually long production period follows an equally long development process as Inrang was first announced in 2013. The project was stalled on several occasions until director KIM found himself reuniting with Warner Bros. Korea.

GANG Dong-won was recently seen in the political drama 1987: When the Day Comes (2017) and the Lunar New Year thriller Golden SlumberHAN Hyo-joo also appeared in Golden Slumber while JUNG Woo-sung headlined the North Korea spy action-drama Steel Rain (2017) in December.

Featuring alongside the main cast in the film are GIM Mu-yeol of Forgotten (2017), HAN Ye-ri from A Quiet Dream (2016), HU Joon-ho (The Merciless, 2017) and Minho, a member of Kpop group SHINee.

Known for A Bittersweet Life (2005), The Good, The Bad, And The Weird (2008) and I Saw the Devil (2010), director KIM most recently helmed the period spy drama The Age of Shadows (2016), which was the first film to be financed and distributed by Warner Bros. Korea.

The plan is to release the film at some point in the summer, but given the extensive VFX work required for post-production, the distributor is unable to confirm a release at this time.
Source: KoBiz

• Like 6

HJ Ig updates:

Mr. Kang in black & finally Mrs. Kang in hot colors! What a beautiful couple! Did she just read my wish here in Soompi? Been hoping for this to happen kekek. So gorgeous!!! Hope someone would edit our couple in black hihi :wub:

Dr. Kang! What a beautiful piece of art. Pretty sure she had reminisced something while seeing this work. :) 

Thank you Queen HJ! You've fed us a lot of updates today. Hope the other half would update too! :)

• Like 8

Thanks, @ibru:blush:

And thanks for posting that artist's other works, too, @shishi101. There's always nice JS fanart--I hope there is a rash of HJ fan art, too. I love it all--any kind, any style. :wub: Also, the dancing bunnies. Now whenever I see that style of dancing smilies anywhere on line, it makes me smile and think of Jongjoo. 

• Like 6